An Ulzzang! ;A;

Love Triangle

5:00am

You sat up quickly, turning the alarm off. You were happy to get back to class, staying in bed all day is worse than sitting in a lecture for an hour! You downed a glass of water to wake you up before heading to the bathroom the wash up and get ready. Strangely, Subin came into the bathroom and begin washing up soon after you.

"Morning~" she sang. You were scared to be honest. Why was she up at this time, and she sounded... happy?

"Hey~ not to sound rude or anything but... why are you up?" you asked warily. Subin simply laughed.

"I thought I should pay more attention to school, it's important right? Plus, you make school seem almost fun" she replied, still using her happy tone from before. You simply nodded and got back to getting ready.

Once the two of you were ready you headed out together. On the way out you met Kyung again.

"Abbie~!!!! You feeling better?" Kyung asked happily. You nodded with an eye smile as the three of you started to walk to class. "Ah, is this your roommate?" Kyung asked pointing at Subin.

"Yep~ She actually wanted to come to class today" you said smirking at her.

"I'm Subin, nice to meet you" she said slightly bowing to Kyung while Kyung did the same.

"I'm Kyung". You scoffed as you saw his greasy smile return to his face.

"Please stop being so greasy~ You managed it yesterday!" you complained, half joking, half serious.

"What? Jealous that other girls are falling for me?" Kyung pretended to flick his hair over his shoulder.

"Mwoya~ ahah" you slapped his shoulder as the 3 of you laughed.

You 3 finally reached the lecture hall.

"Oh! Subin, you're in music theory too?" you asked.

"Huh? Oh no~ haha I'm in computer graphics". You and Kyung stared at her blankly before you spoke up.

"... that's not even in this building" you said flatly.

"Oh crap haha~ Okay see you guys later!!" Subin said as she walked off.

"Yo! Do you know where you're going?" Kyung called out to her. She turned and shrugged her shoulders with a smirk before disappearing around the corner.

"Aish~ that girl!" you ruffled your hair as the two of you headed into the lecture hall and sat in the middle of the room.

"Oh " you heard someone mutter. You looked to your left to see a small, slightly chubby but very cute looking girl searching through her bag. She looked up at you and hesitated before asking "do you have a pen you could lend me?" she asked. 

"Sure!" you replied as you pulled a Rilakkuma pen out of your bag and handed it to her, smiling.

"Thank you so much!!!!" you simply nodded you head just as the teacher began the lecture.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*RING RING*

The bell for break rang. You had just sat through 2 hours of music theory and your was killing you. Luckily it was lunch time *^^* Standing up and stretching you collected your books and packed your bag.

"Jeogiyo!" the girl from before called to you. "Thanks for the pen" she said as she handed you the pen.

"Ah! No problem!" you smiled at her before leaving with Kyung. "That girls was cute right?"

"Meh, she was aight~ not my style though..." Kyung replied.

"Chet~"

"Here are the two little nerds~" a female's voice sang. You both turned to see Subin smirking at you.

"Shut up~" you said punching her lightly while Kyung just laughed. The three of you went to the canteen and got some food before sitting down at a table next to one of the large windows looking out onto the campus. You guys were eating and talking about random things as usual when you noticed the girl from before sitting on her own 2 tables away from you. "Jeogiyo~!" she looked up, her cheeks filled with food like a hamster. "Come and sit with us!" she hesitated but stood up, placing her tray in front of the seat next to you. "Hi~ we didn't get to talk properly before. My name's Abbie Jackson. I'm from England".

"My name's Park Kyung" Kyung said with a slight smirk.

"Subin" Subin said plainly, engrossed in her food. The girl nodded at the 3 of you and smiled.

"Annyeonghaseyo~ My name is Kim Sohee" you all nodded before getting back to your food. You took a quick glance at Sohee and she looked genuinley happy. Maybe she hadn't made friends yet. But she's so pretty! Hm. Oh well, she has us now! ^^ "If you don't mind me asking, why did you want me to sit with you guys?" Sohee asked in her small voice.

"Well... you were on your own, why not call you over?" you told her smiling.

"Wah~ so nice! I was so scared I'd be a wangta* here" Sohee admitted. (wangta def. at the end of the chaper ^^)

"Don't worry! You've got us now" ^^ Sohee nodded and smiled.

"Hey, I've seen you before..." Subin said to Sohee. "Aren't you, like, an ulzzang or something?".

"Haha~ I guess" Sohee answered modestly.

"Wah~ No wonder! You're so pretty!" you said admiringly. Sohee blushed and covered .

"I'm not much of an ulzzang, like the really well known ones..."

"Subin! Show me her pictures when we get back to the dorms!" you yelled excitedly.

"Nooooooo"

"Shouldn't have uploaded the pictures in the first place! Mehrong*~" you stuck your tongue out at her. You all laughed and continued to eat.

You all finished and stayed chatting for a while since you had no more classes today.

"You gonna hang out with us tomorrow Sohee-ah?" you asked smiling. Sohee smiled and nodded happily.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wangta: A student who is left out by everyone else. They'll get bullied and made to do things like carry other peoples bags from class to class. They are usually wangtas because they do well in school, so they get isolated, left out and bullied into doing badly in tests so that the others will come out on top. It's worth looking into actually, it's pretty interesting... in a sad way xD

Mehrong: Usually used by little kids. Like blowing a raspberry in England. You say it and stick your tongue out at the same time. Like teasing or making fun of the other person.

 

A/N: OMG I'm so sorry for not updating sooner! We had exams and school has been so tiring lately. Plus I'm working hard with excersise again now~ Gotta get y maynnnnn ;) + I'm writing this the night before I go away for the week. I shall tryyyyy to write a couple of chapters while I'm away. Alsoooo I  may have some more scenarios/fanfics coming up~ ^^ Stay well guis~ Annyeong!