Library Buddies~

Love Triangle

You looked the girl up and down. She wore black skinny jeans, black Doc Martins, a loose t-shirt with some rock band on it and a dark green baggy jacket. Her eyes were outlined in thick black eyeliner. You bowed and smiled back at her.

"I'm Abbie Jackson, nice to meet you, finally" you smirked at her. She simply smiled at you and went back to her computer where she was playing some weird game, probably Starcraft. You were tired so you went to the bathroom and got ready for bed. "Um... Soobin shi..."

"Soobin, just call me Soobin" she said, eyes still glued to the screen.

"Soobin... do you think I could turn the lights off? I'm gonna go to bed". She simply nodded, not even blinking. You shrugged and turned them off. As soon as your head hit the pillow you fell asleep.

 5:00am

Your alarm rang into your ears causing you to cringe. You quickly turned it off and jumped out of bed. You went to wash up, do your hair and make-up and get dressed as usual. Before leaving you saw Soobin still in bed. She looked really different without the heavy make-up, almost cute. You weren't sure if she would want you waking her up but you shook her gently anyway. She wriggled and moaned a bit. "Soobin-ah" you called.

"Don't worry about me Abbie, The teachers won't care if I don't turn up anyway, just get to your class" she said, turning over and hiding under the covers.

"Well, if you're sure. See you later?" you said before walking out the door.

When you reacher the entrance to the dorms you saw Kyung waiting there. You smiled and approached him, lightly tapping his shoulder. He turned calmly, already knowing it was you. He smiled brightly, his eyes shinning.

"Hi~" he wiggled his fingers greasily.

"Uh, are you gonna greet me like that everyday?" You said, half joking, half seriously. He simply laughed and motioned for you to walk with him. While you two were walking you heard some boys calling Kyung. When the two of you turned around you saw a very tall boy and a very short boy running towards you. You looked at Kyung questioningly.

"Don't worry, they're friends" he told you, smiling. When they reached the two of you the boys greeted each other as any other boys would when they took notice of you.

"Hyung~ Who's your pretty friend?" The tall boy asked Kyung. You were completely shocked by his deep voice.

"Ah, this is Abbie, you guys should introduce yourselves" Kyung replied. The two looked slightly unsure of what to do until Kyung said "she speaks Korean".

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Pyo Jihoon, but you can call me P.O if you like" the deep voiced boy said.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Lee Taeil" the short boy said smiling.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Abbie Jackson. Nice to meet you" you said bowing and smiling back. They nodded and smiled at you.

"We'd better get going, let's talk later huh?" Kyung cut in.

"Ok see you later hyung and pretty noona~" P.O said waving. You laughed and waved back. You and Kyung turned and began to walk again.

"So... how come your friends have strange names like Zico and P.O? Are they in a gang or something?" you asked.

"Haha~ They probably think it's cool or something. Do you think I should get a gangster name like them?"

"No~ your name's fine the way it is" you said smiling. Kyung smiled and looked down. You didn't notice that he was blushing, luckily for him. "Ah, what class do you have first?"

"Music theory. Bo~ring" Kyung replied, the blush quickly replaced by his usual gummy smile.

"Ah! Me too!" You smiled at him.

*Maybe it won't be so boring with you there* Kyung thought.

You both entered the class and took a seat near the back. It was one of those two seated tables so you were pretty close. You slightly blushed at the closeness but tried to stay calm as you saw that Kyung didn't mind at all. However, what you didn't know was that his mind was full of thoughts.

*We're so close! If I move just one inch we'll pretty much be holding hands!*

More students began entering as time went by. Kyung took his head out of the book he was using to hide his blush when the teacher walked in and began the lesson. The teacher quickly greeted the class and began the lesson.

"Excuse me sir" a female called from the other side of the room. Every ones heads turned towards her. You took a look at her, but since you were at the back, you couldn't see her face, all you could see was her long, straight, brown hair sitting lightly on her slim shoulders. "Shouldn't you ask us to introduce ourselves too since it is the first lesson?" Everyone was quite shocked, by the expressions and light whispers you heard around the class, at her attitude and the cockiness in her voice. You already had a feeling you weren't going to like her. The teacher simply looked at her and said

"Excuse me miss, but I couldn't care less about who you are and what your names are. My job is to teach you, not to befriend you, and your job is to be quiet and let me teach. Don't tell me how to do my job". Sniggers were heard around the room as she looked back at him, half shocked, half pissed off. Her head whipped around and she gave everyone a death-glare, shutting them up in a second. You finally got to look at her face; she had clear, pale white skin and her eyes were outlines with a wing. You had to admit she was pretty, but her glare was as cold as ice. You and Kyung glanced at each other and raised an eyebrow. "Can we all focus on the lesson now" the teacher called and began the lesson again.

*RING RING~*

The bell rang though the school signaling the end of the lesson. Everyone quickly packed their books and pens into their backpacks and headed out the classroom. You and Kyung did the same and left the room. You stretched and let out a long sigh.

"2 hours of a lecture is too much" you groaned.

"You're telling me! I would've fallen asleep if you weren't poking me the whole lesson" Kyung replied playfully.

"Yah~ You know you liked it~" You retorted while Kyung smiled.

*Of I course I like it* Kyung thought as the two of you began to walk.

"So~ Got anymore classes today?" You asked.

"Nope~ You?" Kyung replied with his classic grin. You simply shook your head and smiled. "Let's go to the library then".

"Why? Libraries are so boring!" you whined. 

*She's so cute* Kyung thought. "We can play around in there, it's not like there's anything to do out here anyway". You thought about it then nodded as the two of you headed to the library.

When the two of you entered the library you went to the second floor and sat at the small table in the corner which had just enough room for both of you. You had grabbed some random books on the way and began to flip through them when you landed on a page with a... dirty picture xD

"OMO" you shouted and slammed the book shut. It turns out you'd picked up a science book and had happened to land on the ed pages. Kyung looked at you expectantly with a raised eyebrow. "There was a dirty picture~" you said. He scoffed and began to flip through the book. He found the page, but his reaction was the complete opposite of yours. His eyes were glued to the page. "What are you doing~? Close it!" you whined.

"It's not that bad! You're overreacting" Kyung said as he shut the book and put it on the nearest bookshelf.

"Hey~ you should put the book where it belongs oppa~".

*Did she just call me oppa?* he smirked and shrugged just as Zico came around the corner. He looked at the two of you and smirked.

"Yo~ Kyung, isn't it a bit too soon?" Zico called as he swaggered over and sat next to you. Kyung simply rolled his eyes as he watched Zico. The table was small so when he sat down his arm was pressed against yours. You looked at him but just ignored it, thinking he was just treating you like one of his friends. Kyung, however, wasn't so calm about it. Jealousy filled his eyes but he quickly tried to hide it as it seemed you didn't care much for Zico. Zico was slightly disappointed that his gesture hadn't affected you, but he shrugged it off.

*Why am I trying to get so close to Abbie? Do I actually like this girl? Or am I just trying to make Kyung jealous?* Zico thought.

*Why is he trying to get so close to Abbie? Does he actually like her? Or is he just trying to make me jealous?* Kyung thought.

"What are you doing in a library oppa?" You asked Zico. 

*Oppa* the two boys repeated in their heads.

"I may not look it, but I'm actually the studious type. I love to read poetry and write love songs for my girlfriends". You and Kyung looked at each other and immediately began to laugh.

"Poetry!!!" you said as tears began to gather in the corners of your eyes. 

"What girlfriends would they be?" Kyung said when he caught his breath.

"You sayin' I can't get a girl?!" Zico shouted.

"Yah~ keep it down! Do you want to get us thrown out?" You whispered. They immediately shut up.

"But honestly, I do come here a lot, it gives me space to think without people bothering me" Zico said.

"We should meet up here more often then" you said jokingly.

"Okay~ We'll be library buddies" Zico smiled as you laughed at him.

"Okay~ Library buddies".

5:00pm

Kyung took his phone out as he received a text message.

"Yo! It's already 5!!" He said, shocked. You and Zico raised your eyebrows as you continued to talk about American rappers.

Hey!

Meet us at the Pizza store in town!

We'll be waiting~

P.O

"Hey Abbie, you wanna grab pizza with the boys?" Kyung asked.

"Sure, but who's 'the boys'?" You questioned.

"Remember the two boys who came up to us this morning?"

"The bi~g one" you stretched your arms out "and the tiny one?" you asked. The two laughed as Kyung nodded. "Ok~"

"We should go now then" he said as he stood up and stretched. You and Zico did the same and the three of you walked out of the library and into the town.