Tell me everything

Love Triangle

You and Zico had made your way to the library in silence and where now sat at your usual table in the corner. Without wasting a second, Zico spoke first.

"So, what's the problem? Tell me everything" he said casually, leaning back in his chair. 

"Poooooooooooooooooo" you sighed out, stretching your hands across the table cutely while Zico looked upon you fondly. "Well.. ah how do I start~".

"Take your time, I'm not in a rush".

"Well... I don't know, it's not so much of a problem, just something that's bugging me" you trailed off.

"A problem then" he laughed.

"Phh, yeah" you smiled. "You know Im Yoona right?"

"Uh. What's she done now?" Zico said, an unimpressed look on his face.

"She seems to have a thing for Kyung. Of course it's none of my business right? But she keeps holding me back after class saying things like 'oh I know you like Kyung' and 'oh I'm gonna take him away from you'.. things like this... and she keeps looking at me funny.. it's scary". Zico has nodded throughout your little speech and felt so sad for you, which showed in his face.

"Abbie-ah.... do you like Kyung?" he asked, looking into your eyes while you looked down.

"I.... I don't know... I think..I do" you answered quietly, causing Zico's heart to drop.

"Okay.... anyway, back to her, ignore what she says, I'm guessing you don't know much about her right?" you nodded. "Her mother is the principal of this school, and pretty much anything that goes down with Yoona is either looked over, or the other person is given a punishment. So I'm warning you before anything happens, don't ever get into any trouble with her, okay?" he said sternly, staring you down. You nodded violently. "And if you're scared of her, don't worry, I'm here" he said sincerely, no playfulness coming off him, he was being completely sincere.

"Awww" you stared at him, eyes twinkling, anime-like.

"Aish, don't gimme that look, I'm just looking out for a friend right?"

"So nice T^T"

"ANYWAY!!!". You cleared your throat.

"Ah yes, aaaanyway".

*Do I really want to do this? I know Kyung loves her, I don't wanna ruin his chances with her... but I'm looking out for myself here too... I'll be helping Abbie too..right?* "About Kyung"..... Zico started. "Forget him" he said bluntly.

"S.. sorry?" you laughed.

"Your feelings for him, throw them away, forget they ever appeared" he said, arms crossed over his chest. *No backing out now*

"Oppa.... why? All of a sudden..."

"Be his friend, by all means be his friend. But the closer you are to him, the more hurt you will get. This isn't Kyung's fault, it's Yoona. The closer you are to him, the more she will try to make your life misery, simple as that".

"I understand but...he never did anything wrong.."

"But if you two carry on, he will do something wrong, and it'll be too late for you"....... "besides..... there may be someone else that likes you. In fact, I know there is".

"Pft, I was surprised enough to find out that Kyung liked me, as if there would be someone else" you leaned back, looking to the side. Zico suddenly leaned across the table and took your balled up fists into his own large, warm hands, smiling while looking into your eyes cutely.

"Let's go on a date, now". You stared blankly at his face and, before you could reply, you were pulled to your feet.

 

W/N: Double update? ;)