Forget him...

Love Triangle

You and Zico ran out of the school gates hand in hand, laughing and stumbling a bit as you began to walk down the quiet road.

*I have to take her mind off the problem. And since I've started this, I've gotta make her fall for me now* Zico kept making stupid jokes and did weird body gags while you made your way to town. Once you reached the bustling town Zico walked you to the closest ddukbokki stall he could find. He ordered one each and you both ate them, doing a weird dance.

"One more please" Zico called to the old woman. "One more" "One more" "One more" he kept buying more until the woman seemed to have had enough.

"Both of you go somewhere else! You're scaring off my customers! You can't even dance!!" 

"Ah! I'm sorry!" you said, doing a 90 degree bow while Zico dragged you away.

"Why would you apologize? She insulted our amazing moves!" you both laughed, walking down the streets looking like two drunkards. Zico hung an arm over your shoulder and started singing and skipping around, while you joined in excitedly. You'd already forgotten about Yoona by now and were just enjoying running around the streets with Zico. "Hey, come here" he dragged you into a bright orange tent, smirking, and called to the woman cooking food for a glass of soju.

"What're we doing?" you were still laughing at how fast everything had seemed to go.

"We are gonna get drunk, my friend" he said, leaning so close to your face you thought you were gonna have a heart attack. He opened the bottle the ajjuma had placed on the table and poured you a drink before pouring one for himself. You both downed the small cup and from there you couldn't care less what happened afterwards as the drinks kept coming and before you knew it, you were a drunk, hiccuping mess. Since you still had Kyung on your mind, you wanted to take your anger out on him.

"You *hic* know what?" you burbled, glass in hand, eyes half-lidded. Zico was actually pretty much sober and had stopped drinking once he knew that you were drunk enough to not notice him. 

"Hm?"

"I don't need that Kyung guy, he *hic* can't do anything right. All he thinks about is *hic* girls, I know his kind~~~" you stared at Zico before downing another glass. "Just his face is enough to make me wanna kick a cat". At that Zico couldn't help but laugh.

"Forget him. Just forget him" he said as he poured you another glass.

"Uh!" you downed another.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zico held you by your waist and wrapped your arm over his shoulder as he apologized to the ajjuma, paid and left the tent. It was easily around 2am now, but the streets were still as busy as ever. You kept hiccuping and dragging your feet, making the journey almost impossible for Zico, who was also carrying your heavy bag. Once you were finally on the dark road back to the school he decided to give you a piggy back the rest of the way. Your head hung on his broad shoulder while he walked as slowly as possible, taking in this moment as best he could. He felt your warm breath on his neck begin to slow and he knew you were sleeping by now.

"I'm sorry Abbie. I've got you drunk... huh.. but you gotta admit, you had fun right? We should do this more often. I know I'm being selfish, making you forget your feelings for Kyung, but it's for the best. If you two went further, you'd just get wound up with Yoona. I'm sorry. But I know you'll have feelings for me... no matter how long it takes... I'll wait. I love you Abbie"

 

W/N: I know, this was really short, but I wanted to finish up this bit. But it was a double update so I'm forgiven right? Yes? No? meh suit yourself ¬.¬ I have a question for you y people~ would you guys prefer short chapters (like this but probs a bit longer), or looooong updates? Of course, short chapters means more updates (hopefully) and longer chapters may take longer. Thank you for reading~ I really appreciate it because I know I'm not the best writer out there understatement of the century sooo yeah! I shall see you in my next update~ or in my Block B scenarios~~ bai~~ ^^