Be my Girlfriend

Love Triangle

It was 6pm and you and Zico were sitting on his bed with the laptop in front of you both. You had made the MR for your song and were in the process of writing lyrics when B-Bomb came in, taking his shoes off and flopping onto his bed. It took him a while to process what was going on in the dorm, but he eventually looked up and flashed his dimple-smile at you, sitting up.

"Hi Abbie~"

"Hey Minhyuk shi" you smiled back, pulling your headphones down.

"Call me oppa, it's okay ^^"

"Haha okay... Minhyuk oppa.." you said shyly as he continued to smile.

"So what're you doing here?"

"Oh! We're making a rap yooooo" you did some rapping gestures, ignoring Zico's raised eyebrow as B-Bomb laughed.

"I didn't know you rapped! Can I listen?" he said climbing off his bed and squishing next to you.

"Yah yah yah! Can you not?" Zico complained, almost falling off the bed. You handed him your white beats and he listened to the MR you'd made earlier.

"Hey~ it sounds good! When're you gonna record the lyrics?" he asked, returning your headphones.

"Whenever we finish writing them up, we've been here since, like, 10am".

"Didn't you guys eat?" he asks. In reply, you point to the sink which has pots dumped in it.

"Ramyun".

"Ahh~ I see. You do realise I'm not washing that" he flashed his dimple as he talked.

"Yeah yeah whatever, come on Abbie, help me write this!" Zico nudged you.

"I'll leave you guys to it then" he smiled, moving back to his bed where he quickly fall asleep.


You had taken a nap while Zico tried to fix the lyrics you'd written in broken Korean when your phone vibrating in your pocket woke you up with a jump. Unlocking your phone you see a text from Kyung. 

Abbie-ah~

Where were you today? ㅠㅠ

I was so lonely~!

Wanna meet up?

Kyung

You started to feel bad about leaving him now...

Kyungie oppa!

I'm sorry~ I'll tell ya when we meet up. I'll go to the dorm entrance now!

Did you get bullied in class? cheeky

Abbie

"Hey" you poked Zico who looked up at you. "I'm sorry but I've gotta go now..."

"Where?" he asked with a slight edge in his voice.

"I'm gonna meet Kyung oppa".

"Did you forget everything we talked about?" he questioned, eyebrow raised. It all flooded back to you and you got nervous just at the thought of Yoona.

"I wanna talk to him about it. I don't want to avoid him, he's my friend!" you said sadly. Zico sighed, jealousy creeping into him.

"Just go. It's not like I'm your owner anyway" he said huffily.

"I'm sorry" you whispered before grabbing your bag, putting on your shoes and closing the door behind you.


B-Bomb propped himself up on one elbow, looking at Jiho. Feeling his gaze upon him he turned sharply to his hyung.

"What?" he asked, irritated.

"What's you and Abbie's relationship?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Just curious".

"We're friends, is that a problem?"

"Not to me, but it seems like a problem to you" Minhyuk said with a slight smirk.

"What're you talking about?" Zico raised his voice.

"Why are you so protective of her? You want to know where she is, who she's with, you're trying to get her away from Kyung.."

"Look. Maybe I do like her. Is that so wrong?!" he ran a hand through his hair, sighing.

"I think you two look good together, I'd approve of your relationship! You know I'm here to help you". Zico nodded, a small smile on his face.


You were waiting at the entrance to the dorm when a scarf was wrapped around your neck from behind. Turning around your face instantly lit up seeing Kyung.

"It's cold out here~ you should've dressed warmer" he smiled, fixing the scarf so that it slightly covered you face.

"I'm fine ^^"

"Hey, come with me" he held your hand and began walking to the campus gates.

"Where are we going?" you asked looking up at him.

"Just out~^^"

When you made it to the bustling town streets Kyung led you into a small coffee shop that was pretty empty. Since he knew what you liked by now he went to order for the two of you while you sat at a small table in front of the window. He came over with 2 cups of hot chocolate and took the seat opposite you. "So where were you today?" he asked, taking a sip of his drink.

"Ah.. I was with Zico" you nervously laughed.

"Aish that guy" he snickered.

"Last night I got pretty drunk so when I woke up it was already kind of too late for class, so we just hung out". You figured it was best to just tell him what he needed to know so he wouldn't question you.

"Why did you drink? It's not like you to do that when you know there's class the next day".

"Oh.. I was just having a rough day".

"You could've talked to me, ya know, when you and Zico went off to the library" he looked disappointed but still smiled.

"Hey.." you started. *What do I say? Do I even need to say anything to him?* "I just needed to talk to him about-"

"Yoona" he finished.

"..Eh?"

"I know she'd been giving you some trouble. I'm sad about that, but I'm even more sad at the fact that you can't tell me about it".

"Well, I figured I should tell you now" Kyung looked at you expectantly "she likes you, which I'm sure you're more than happy to hear, so she's just been telling me to back off you a bit. It's not really anything big". You studied his face whilst you talked, trying to get something from him.

"And you're gonna listen to her?"

"Well.. Jiho oppa told me about her and... she doesn't seem like the kind of person you should mess with" you shrugged. Kyung reached for your hands from across the table.

"Be my girlfriend"

W/N: OMG I'm soooo sorry! I know I say it everytime but I honestly feel so bad whenever I don't update. My depression's been putting me off writing but it's a new year so I'm working hard on getting better~ I'll try hard to update more often!!! Thank you if you're still reading this!!