Getting to Know You

Love Triangle

Your hair softly moved in the breeze as you walked over to the fountain in the middle of the campus garden. Kyung kept his gaze on you, taking in your beauty. *Am I in love with this girl already? I've only known her for 5 hours!* he thought to himself.

"Yah~ Kyung! Come sit here!" I yelled to him. He chuckled and went to sit next to you. "Wah~ The campus is so pretty".

"I know right~" *Just like you* You got into your earlier conversation again, asking questions about each others lives. Zico suddenly appeared and walked over to us calmly.

*True, this girl was pretty, but is Kyung already in love with her!? She must be special...*

"Zico, you're so slow! Come sit with us~" I called. Zico felt a smirk tugging at his lips. He sat next to you, you being in the middle of the bench.

"Hey Abbie, listen to this song" Kyung said as he placed an earphone in your ear. You thought he was going to play a romantic song but no. Jay Z's 'Song Cry' started to play as he tried rapping in English. You then joined in and when you finished rapping you started giggling like idiots.

"Abbie" Zico said "you rap pretty well actually". You blushed and shook your head vigorously, laughing. Zico smirked. *Cute* he simply thought. You guys chatted until it was starting to get dark.

"Yah, why don't we all get something to eat?" Kyung suggested, smiling widely. You and Zico eagerly accepted.

"Kyung, you'd better pay" Zico said as he shoved him lightly in the arm. Kyung just laughed and nudged him back.

"Yeah~ Sure". He then rolled his eyes at you, causing you to giggle. Zico lifted an eyebrow.

"Yah! You laughing at me girl?" He shouted. If it weren't for the massive grin on his face, you would be scared by the tone of voice he used.

"And what if I am? What are you gonna do huh?" You mirrored his grin earning a small shove from him.

You all walked around the town nearby the university in search for food.

"Pizza! Pizza!" Zico yelled doing possibly the cutest aegyo you'd ever seen.

"No! Get lost! Abbie, what do you want?" Kyung turned to you smiling.

"Pizza's good" you replied smiling back. Zico gave you a high-five while sticking his tongue out at Kyung who was giving Zico the stink-eye.

"Arraso~ Pizza it is" Kyung announced. You and Zico yelled "Pizza!", earning strange looks from passersby.

You all walked into a little pizza shop which was pretty empty. You all sat down at a three chaired table next to the window. Kyung went and ordered a large margarita pizza for the three of you to share.

"So~ Abbie" Zico sang in his deep voice. "You like Kyung?" his eyes solely focused on yours.

"Yeah, he's a good friend, although we haven't even known each other a day" you replied, smiling. *Her smile's so cute* he thought.

"I mean, do you like Kyung? As in more than friends" He looked at you expectantly. You were pretty flustered at this, and it didn't help that his cat-like eyes were staring straight at you, causing a small blush to creep onto your cheeks.

"What are you talking about? Like I said, I haven't even known him a day yet". You lightly slapped his arm and he raised his hands defensively.

"Just asking girl~". Kyung then joined you guys at the table. "Kyung~~~ Tell this girl to stop hitting me!" There was the aegyo again.

"WHAT!?" You looked at Kyung with big puppy eyes and his heart skipped a beat.

"Yah~ Woo Jiho, stop picking on Abbie! Look at her, she's too cute to hurt anyone".

"Hm, just 'cuz you like her" Zico muttered under his breath. Kyung gave him a look that said 'shut the up or you really will be hurt in a minute'. You simply looked at them as they sent each other messages with their eyes.

"Hello? Mind telling me why you two are staring so intently into each other's eyes? Don't tell me, are you guys like... together or something?" You asked completely seriously, but the two boys laughed and kept saying 'So cute' 'Cute' over and over. You simply looked at them with a deadpanned expression. Your pizza arrived and you all eagerly dug in.

After stuffing yourselves you all leaned back in your chairs regretting eating so much.

"Park Kyung, you did this to me" you said, holding your belly,

"Hey, you have a pretty big appetite for someone so skinny" he retorted. You simply smirked back at him while he went to pay the bill. *What the heck?* you thought as you looked across the table. Zico was staring at you with the weirdest grin on his face. You stared back. It became a staring competition which only ended when Kyung came back and waved a hand in front of your faces. "Kaja" he simply said.

"This ain't over girl" Zico said menacingly, although his face was, again, the complete opposite of his voice. You just laughed as you walked through the door Kyung was holding open for you, letting it go once you were out, causing it to hit Zico in the face. "YAH! What are you doing?" he yelled at Kyung once he was through the door. Kyung stuck his tongue out at Zico as he carried on walking side by side with you. Zico ran up to your other side and shoved his hands in his pockets, obviously trying to gain his 'bad-guy' image back after the door-in-face incident.

When you arrived back at the university dorms you were about to head over to the female dorms when you felt a hand on your shoulder. You turned to face Kyung holding out his phone to you.

"Gee thanks! I needed a new phone~" you sang as you took his phone. He laughed as you handed him yours. Neither of you had to say anything as you put your numbers into each others phones. You handed your phones back smiling.

"See you tomorrow?" Kyung said hopefully.

"We'll see" you said as you waved and turned to go to your dorm. Another hand fell on your shoulder, this time more rough than the last hand. Turning you saw Zico holding out his phone while looking away. You scoffed. You knew he was trying to keep up his bad-guy image, again, but you saw the childish smirk on his face. You took his phone and handed him yours while you both entered your numbers into the phones, handing them back with a smile. "See ya" you waved and turned to walk back to your dorm. He simply nodded and swaggered away, hands in his pockets. What you didn't see was the huge grin on his face when he turned around.

You unlocked your dorm and took off your shoes, kicking them somewhere nearby.

"Hey" a girls voice made you jump out of your skin. When you looked up you saw a boyish looking girl smirking at you. "I'm your new roommate, Park Soobin".