Meeting You

Love Triangle

5:00AM

"mmmh?" That stupid alarm you thought as you grudgingly turned it off. You rolled out of bed and went to wash your face. After freshening up and doing your make-up, you got dressed in skinny jeans, a plain white t-shirt, black converse and a navy blue baseball jacket. "Just enough time to get some breakfast". After eating some cereal you headed out of the student flats. You were currently living alone since there was no sign of your dorm mate. While you were walking down the campus to the main hall you got a few glances, but most of the students didn't take much notice of you. Yes, you did feel out of place, but you felt like you would be welcomed, somehow. When you finally reached the main hall there were crowds of students sitting around the hall. Again, a few people would look at you but quickly turned their gaze to the stage at the front of the hall when a voice boomed through the microphone. You quickly sat down at the front.

"Welcome students" a middle-aged woman said through the microphone at the front. She had her hair pulled into a loose bun and wore long, loose clothing. "I am the school's Principal, Im 선생님 (teacher). I and the staff sincerely welcome you to the Seoul Arts and Media University". 

After the main teachers at the school introduced themselves and the Principal talked about expectations, rules blah blah blah, the students were sent off to their first official lesson. Your first lesson was a speaking lesson. The teacher asked each student to stand up and introduce themselves. Lucky you got the privalige of going first. 

"Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Abbie Jackson and I'm from England. Nice to meet you". As you sat down you noticed a boy staring intently at you. You shook it off thinking he'd never seen a foreigner before. As the students kept introducing themselves it got to him. 

"Annyeonghaseyo. My name's Park Kyung. I've studied in New Zealand". The whole time he was talking he looked straight at you. After hearing he'd studied abroad you knew he must have seen foreigners before. Then why was he looking at you? You listened to the teacher give tips on how to project your voice and answered some questions the students may have but you felt like you were being watched the whole time.

The bell rang for the end of class so you started to pack up your books. When you walked out you were met by that boy from before. What was his name again? Park..... "Hi~" he wriggled his fingers greasily at you and started to walk with you. 

"Hi..." you replied uncertain of whether it was okay to talk to a creepy guy like him.

"Abbie right?" he said as he continued to stare at you. You simply nodded your head. You racked your brain trying to remember his name.

"You're...... Park......... Kyung Lim?" you asked. He looked a bit dumbfounded for a minute then laughed.

"Aniiiiiii~~~~ Just Park Kyung okay? Park. Kyung" he smiled looking at you. You had to admit, his smile was pretty cute. "You know Korean?" he asked in a weird accent.

"Neh~" you replied smiling slightly. It seemed that whenever you spoke, his smile would only grow. He breathed a sigh of relief.

"Phew, my English is no good" he said. You giggled slightly, making him laugh too. "So...... what class have you got next?" he asked you, still smiling.

"Dance, you?" All your replies were just short sentences since you were pretty shy.

"I have writing. You dance? Wah~ Show me sometime?" his smile couldn't possibly get any bigger now.

"Hmm~ Maybe~" you grinned at him while his smile stayed plastered to his face. You honestly didn't want to dance for him, but you didn't want to make him disappointed. 

"Well, I gotta go! I'll see you after class~ Bye!" he waved and walked off. "Yah!" a shout made you turn around, confused. "Don't be so shy around me! That's not hep hap!" you laughed and made an OK sign with your hand then turned to walk to your next class. 

Your next class was pretty fun as dancing was your passion. You got to know everyone quickly then went on to do a warm up, then started to learn a new dance. You still had some time to freshen up before the bell went so you washed your face and re-applied your make-up. Finally the bell went and you were free for the rest of the day. As you walked out of the classroom you were met by a grinning Kyung. Him again? You thought. You smiled politely then started to walk to the canteen. "Y-Yah!" He ran up to you and grinned that greasy smile of his. "Aren't you gonna wait for me?" he laughed and carried on walking with you.

"So..... I'm guessing you're gonna follow me all day huh?" You asked looking at him from the corner of your eye.

"No, actually, but if you're that desperate I don't have a choice right?" His grin turning into a smirk. You scoffed and just carried on walking towards the cafeteria.

"You getting lunch?"

"Yeah~~~ I guess I'll be sitting with you huh Abbie?" He remembered your name. Well, it was the only foreign name so it must not be too hard, but it made you feel kind of special. "Woah! No way! Are you blushing? Aigoo~ Gwiyeobda~" You quickly covered your face with your hands, blushing even more from the embarassment. Were you blushing just from him saying your name? What was wrong with you? This annoying kid was actually making you blush, and just by saying your name!? He was still giggling as if he'd achieved something from this. Cocky bastard you thought.

When you got to the cafeteria you and Kyung got in the line. He bought a tray load of food and you just got a sandwich, brown bread since you were on a diet -_- . "Come sit here Abbie-yah~!" he called you to a table next to a big window where you could look over the whole campus. 

"Hey, since when could you call me Abbie-yah?" you cocked your eyebrow at him questioningly. He just looked at you and laughed before shoving a full spoon of rice into his mouth. "Helloooo? Forget English, do you even know Korean?" He laughed, but louder this time.

"You're funny Abbie-yah~".

"YAH!" Kyung pouted and widened his eyes, hoping you would fall for his 'looks'.

"We're friends now, eo? You can call me Kyung-ah if you wanna~~ or maybe even oppa" He smirked. This time you were the one laughing at him. After staring at him for a while, you finally spoke again.

"Arraso, Kyung-ah" you said almost forcefully. 

"Kekeke~" You both continued eating while he asked you all about England, about your family. He seemed to want to know everything about you. He could probably write a book on you if he kept it up.

"YAH! Zico!" Kyung called over to a scruffy looking guy. He turned his head and smirked as he walked slowly over to your table.

"Wassup Kyung~~!" Woah, his voice is pretty deep you thought. He looked over to you and bluntly said "Girlfriend?" Kyung looked slightly taken aback, but not offended, whilst you were silently watching them with a look of disbelief on your face. Girlfriend? Did you look stupid enough to date this freak?

"Aniiii~~~ She's just a friend!" Kyung told him.

"Ah, soorry" you held in your laugh at his failed American accent. "A'm Woo Jiho, wassup~ You can call me Zico rrraaah!" You laughed and shook his hand politely.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Abbie Jackson. Nice to meet you" you replied in fluent Korean. Jiho, or 'Zico', seemed pretty shocked at your Korean.

"Oh! You speak Korean?" you simply nodded your head. "Niiiiice~~" He sat down at your table and chatted about songs, girls and boys stuff. When you told Zico you were from England he looked pretty impressed, then laughed and said "isn't that the land of tea and crumpets?" He burst out laughing while you sat there pitifully looking at him. "Oh oh! Do you hang with the Queen?" he probably thought he was pretty clever now. You just ended up laughing with him though since he looked so pathetic.

Before you knew it, the bell was going for lessons. "Abbie-yah, aren't you gonna be late for your next lesson?" Kyung asked.

"Ani, my lessons are finished for the day" you said with a smile.

"Assa~! Then we can hang out together for the rest of the day". Zico was watching the two of you with a knowing smirk. Kyung liked you. There was no doubt in his mind. Him and Kyung go waaay back, who would know better than Zico when Kyung likes a girl? "Zico, you gotta go to your lesson!"

"Pfft, forget that, I'd rather hang out with you two. Can't let you be doing anything too soon into your realationship"

"Woo Jiho! I already told you! Abbie and I are just friends!" Kyung pouted.

"Yeah, yeah" Zico leaned back and looked out the window, not interested in listening to Kyung's excuses.

"Hey, why don't we go out to the courtyard?" Kyung said.

"Mm, arraso oppa. Gaja". You stood ready to go but Kyung was still sitting, looking at you, almost in disbelief. "What?"

"You called me oppa~~" You simply sighed and walked away.

"Hey! Wait for me!!!" Kyung chased after you, leaving Zico smirking at you two.

*Should I leave those two? Hm, it'll be pretty fun watching Kyung try to flirt with the girl though. I'd better tag along*