You rap?

Love Triangle

You groggily opened your eyes, wincing at the rush of sunlight attacking your eyes. A large, pale hand suddenly covered your vision, blocking the blinding sun. Looking up to find the owner of the hand, you see that all too familiar face: slanted eyes, puffy lips, big nose, shaggy hair- Woo Jiho. He looked down at you with honestly one of the most caring, heart warming smiles you'd ever seen.

"Morning~" he said.

"Morning.. wait!" you quickly sat up. "Why are you in my room?!?!" you questioned before grabbing your head in a (failed) attempt to calm the banging in your head.

"Look around dummy~ if this is your room you might wanna do some redecorating!" he joked. Looking around you realized that you were in a park hiden behind the school. Bright green willow trees tickled the fresh grass below as the wind blew lightly. It actually felt like Spring! You also noticed that you had been sleeping on Zico's lap.

"What... why am I here?" you asked, confused.

"I didn't want to take you back to the dorms and wake that scary girl up again" Zico said, chuckling.

"Ah~ is that soooo~... hey, do you have any water? I've got the worst hangover".

"Here" he said holding out a bottle of fresh water. Thanking him you quickly gulped down the whole bottle. "Daaaayum girl!" he exclaimed, laughing.

"Huk!" you inhaled "what time is it?! It's Tuesday right? I have classes!" you spazzed out for a minute before Zico checked his phone for the time.

"10:20am" he reported.

"Huuuuuu! Noooo I'm late!" you began attempting to get up, but your hangover thought other wise, draging you back down onto the brown bench.

"Hey, don't worry about class. The teachers don't care whether you go or not. You don't even have to bother with any classes" he told you calmly.

"Ahhhh but what about Ky.." your voice trailed off, thinking of the reason why you made yourself so drunk. Zico looked at you pityingly. "Yeah, forget class. Then you'll have someone to hang out with instead of moping about on your own" you said smiling.

"Gee thanks" he smirked.

"So~ what d'you normally do on days like this?"

"Well....."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The two of you arrived at the entrance to the dorms where the security guard was sitting.

"Aigo Jiho-yah. Are you not going to class again? What are we gonna do with you?" the middle-aged man said. Zico simply laughed at the man who he seemed to have a good relationship with. "Oh! Who's this? Have you been slacking off because you've got a girl?" he said, half joking, half serious.

"Oh! Aniyo! We're just good friends. He's the one that made me skip class today" you said smirking up at him.

"Whatever~ see ya ajusshi!" Jiho called over his shoulder as you made your way down one of the corridors leading off the entrance as he lead you to his dorm on the ground floor. You suddenly skipped along, spinning around and running into walls as Jiho stared at you bewildered as he laughed. "Are you feeling okay?" You quickly turned to him, eyes wide in a slightly creepy, slightly funny way, nodding frantically.

"I'm normally like this~" you said, quickly turning back to normal.

"Hah, just don't be doing that in my room" he replied, turning his key in the lock of his dorm. "Ladies first" he smirked holding the door open for you.

"Shouldn't you be going in first then?" you said, eyebrow raised.

"Okay bye!" he said, closing the door behind him. You stood there, mouth open, before you just laughed under your breath. "You aren't gonna force your way in?" he asks, sticking his head out of the doorway. "Pshh you're no fun" he said opening the door and walking over to his computer. You closed the door behind you and took a look at his place. The walls were a deep blue (typical of a boy's dorm), and the floor was dark wood. There were two beds next to each other *his roommate must be in class, why can't he follow that guy's example?*. Both had simple blue/white striped covers with small bedside tables next to them. Clothes were scattered all over the room, some on the floor, some on the beds, some on the small kitchen counter tops. *Are they even dirty clothes?* 

"Come here then!" he called.

"What is it?" you asked, skipping over and leaning over his shoulder. "Oh! You make music?"

"Yeah~ didn't I tell you?" he asked, looking up and smiling.

"No!... wait did you?" staring blankly, mouth open.

"Hahaha doesn't matter, you know now" he said, lifting up his Beats and placing them on your head, careful not to mess up your hair. Bobbing your head up and down you listened intently to the hypnotic rap that flowed into your ears.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzPmpMn0SIo

"No way! You made this?" He nods. "And this is you rapping?" Another nod. "Daebak..." He smirked, proud of himself. 

"But you're pretty good too right?" he asked, looking up.

"Haha~ Saying it myself is a bit... but I guess I'm alright.." you replied shyly.

".........well?"

"Well?"

"Rap something!"

"Oh.. ummm" you began rapping (any song you like~^^) while Zico listened intently. He had a look of utter shock plastered upon his face. When you finished he stood up and began clapping manically while you bowed and laughed.

"Hey you're really good! Like, really good!" he praised.

"Noooo, you make your own songs! And the lyrics are super deep too. To be honest I didn't think you were so clever". Zico scoffed at you.

"Well" he flipped his non-existent hair "I am more than just a pretty face girlfriend~" he then flicked his hand down in a girly way (sorry, not sure how to explain this xD you guys must know what I mean~) as you laughed. "But hey, we should make a song together".

"Sounds good to me!"