New Friends

Love Triangle

When the three of you left the campus and reached the town it had become quite dark. The lights from the cars and buildings illuminated the city and gave off a welcoming feeling.

"Hey Abbie, don't you have any girl friends?" Zico asked, looking down at you. You looked to your left where he was walking and smiled.

"Well... I haven't been in the country long, so no, not really" you replied, causing Kyung to turn his head towards you.

"Really? Wait... Does that mean I was your first friend?" Kyung asked excitedly. You laughed and nodded.

"Well, my first friend in Korea, yeah".

"I feel special~" Kyung sang, causing you all to laugh.

The three of you entered the pizza shop and took in the warmth and smell of fresh pizza.

"Hyung! Hyung! Come here!!!!" a deep voice spread around the room, causing the three of you to land your eyes on P.O. All the boys greeted each other noisily and then Taeil and P.O bowed and shook your hand. You all sat at the round table near the back, you next to Kyung, then Taeil, P.O, Zico and back to you. An extra large pizza (pick your favourite pizza xD) was sitting on a plate in the middle of the table and the boys had already began to take pieces and eat them hungrily. Kyung took a piece and handed it to you, smiling as usual. You returned the smile as you took it and ate happily. The boys talked about... well... boy stuff. Computer games, girls, rapping and dirty stuff you blocked out. The boys had included you in the conversation and asked about England, girls and random things. When the 5 of you left you had become close enough to call them all oppa, apart from P.O who called you noona as he actually didn't go to university, he was still in college. Taeil was 2 years older than you and in his final year of university.

The 4 of you began walking back to the university, P.O going to his home alone. You were all acting drunk (but you weren't :P), running around, pushing each other, being loud. You received a few looks at you but once you were out of the bustling city and on the dark streets lit by a few single lights on the road you were all alone. Well, you thought you were until a girl popped out of the bushes in front of you all. The boys jumped back and gasped while you screamed and grabbed Zico's arm for protection, hiding your face in his jacket. He looked down and smiled, softening his eyes, before looking back at the girl. She was smirking and honestly looked really evil, especially in the dark.

"Abbie, I never knew you were a scaredy-cat" she cooed, walking into the light. *Subin* you thought, bringing your face out of Zico's warm arms.

"Girl! Are you trying to give me a heart attack?!" you said as she continued to smirk.

"So, what are you doing with a bunch of guys?" she asked, raising an eyebrow jokingly.

"Calm down, they're just friends. We went to grab a pizza".

"Without me?! Next time you'd better invite me" she said smiling while you laughed. The boys heads had been turning from you to Subin with questioning expressions on their faces.

"Ah, mian~ This is my roommate Park Subin" you told them as they all nodded and bowed.

"Just call me Subin" she said as she began to walk. After looking at her walking figure for a minute the 4 of you began walking again.

"Abbie-ah" Zico whispered in your ear, leaning down. You turned and looked at him expectantly before he continued. "Is it safe for you to be friends with her? She seems pretty scary to me".

"She's not half as scary as you" you replied, sticking your tongue out at him. He scoffed, smirking.

When you all arrived at the dorms (Subin waiting at the entrance for you), you said your goodbyes and left for the female dorms. Once you were out of the boy's sight Subin swung her arm around your shoulders and put her face near yours, while still walking. 

"So... What were you doing with them?".

"Hul~ We're just friends!!" you moaned.

"Okay! Okay!" Subin put her hands up in defence. "Hey, so we're cool now right?" she asked.

"Sure~" you said giggling. You got to your dorm, unlocked the door and walked in. You turned the lights on, took off your shoes and flopped onto your bed, exhausted. Subin headed straight to her computer and turned it on, sitting down and putting on her headphones. You took your phone out of your pocket and checked the time- 10:00 pm. You sighed and rolled onto your belly, facing Subin.

"Hey~" you called.

"Uh?" was the reply you got.

"Is that what you do all day?" you asked Subin.

"Yeah" she replied. You sighed and picked up your phone, where you saw a text from P.O (you, P.O and Taeil had exchanged numbers earlier).

Noona~

Today was fun! It was good meeting you~ 

Lets hang out more often!

Jihoonie~

You giggled at how cute he was before replying.

Jihoonie~

kekeke~ It was good to meet you too!

Sure~ I'll hang out whenever ^^

Abbie

You opened Angry Birds and started playing. It was your obsession. While you were happily playing, however, someone else was fuming.

Kyung's POV:

*Why is she acting so close with Jiho?! It's making me crazy! I'm sure I'm being obvious enough, but is she into Zico? He knows I like her! Aish!!!!!!!!*

Kyung threw a pillow at the wall, frustrated. Kyung shared a room with a boy called Kim Yukwon, luckily he was sleeping with an eye mask on. He was a good guy, although he and Kyung weren't that close yet.

*The way she held his arm... it should've been me* Kyung raged. He sighed loudly and dragged a hand though his hair.

Your POV:

You were in the middle of a level when you got another text.

Abbie-ah

Did you have fun today? 

Oppa will meet you again tomorrow morning, don't be late~~ *^^*

Kyung oppa <3

You smiled at his cuteness. Yes, he was greasy, but you have to admit he's a cutie.

Oppa~

Okay, see you tomorrow~~~~~~

Abbie ^^

You pressed send and sat up on your bed yawning. You decided to get ready for bed so you went to change and brush your teeth before jumping into bed and pulling the covers up, getting comfy.

Subin looked over at you after pausing her game. She got up and turned the light off before settling back into her chair.

"Gomawo" you said sleepily. Subin smiled before putting her headphones on as you drifted into sleep.

 

W/N: Sorry these chapter aren't that long~ TuT And thank you to my few subscribers~ It means a lot that you guys are reading *^^*