Sick

Love Triangle

5:00am

Your alarm rang in your ears. You grudgingly turned it off and rolled over before you felt a sharp pain in your head and your vision became blurry. You blinked quickly before your vision got back to normal and you stood up shakily. You ignored it thinking it was just the cold weather. Subin was already awake and playing her game when she looked at you and  her eyes widened.

"Yo, Abbie! You might wanna look in the mirror" she said, focusing on her game. You raised an eyebrow and headed to the bathroom to take a look. You widened your eyes in shock. You were pale, almost like a ghost. Your face looked slightly skinnier too. Subin appeared next to you and felt your forehead. "Hul! You're burning up!" You splashed your face with cold water and looked back at your reflection; you looked a mess; your skin was sickly pale, you had dark shadows and big bags under your eyes, your nose was runny and slightly red and your hair was tangled.

"Oh my God! I can't go to school looking like this! Otteokhae~?" you whined.

"Don't worry, just stay in. It's not like the teachers care whether you turn up or not" Subin calmly said as she strolled back to her laptop. You stayed in the bathroom staring at your face before your legs started to give out on you and you felt faint. You quickly walked (or as quickly as you could drag yourself) back to your bed and flopped down, letting out an exhausted sigh. You grabbed your phone and began to text Kyung.

Oppa~

I'm su~per ill so I won't be able to go to class today T^T huhuhu~

Don't wait for me~

Abbie ^^;

You hesitated to send it. Was Kyung awake at this time? You remember Zico saying he was up at pretty much all hours of the day, so you decided to text him instead and to pass the message on to Kyung.

Zico-oppa

I won't be coming to class today, ill.

Tell Kyung not to wait for me okay?

Abbie

You pressed send and lay back in bed comfortably.

"Hey, Subin" you croaked out. *Ah, my throat kills*.

"Uh" she replied.

"Do you play that game all day?" you asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"Well... what is it?" you didn't pick up the name of the game, something about a war and guns. You didn't bother to reply as you felt you were distracting her.

Your phone beeped from the new message.

Yo

Ah jinjja? What's up? Got a cold?

Aight, I'll tell him when he gets up.

Z-I-C-O

You smiled slightly at his cool way of texting.

Molla. I woke up and I felt like . I look so gross.

Gomawo

Abbie

You sent your reply and put your phone back on the bedside table. You closed your eyes and ended up falling asleep. You woke up when you heard the door close. You sat up holding your head. *Subin must've gone out, I doubt she went to class though*. You looked at your phone where a note was lying on it.

Abbie~ I've gone to town, I'm bored :P

I probably won't be back till late.

DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE THE DORM! YOU'D BETTER BE IN THAT BED ALONE WHEN I GET BACK!

Subin xxx <3

You laughed at her note and checked the time, 7:30, before slowly getting up. You didn't want to stay in your pajamas all day. That idea quickly went away, however, when the room began to spin around you. You held your head and tried to focus on something, but your vision began to darken before the whole room turned black and you fell to the ground.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your eyes fluttered open and focused on the person leaning over you.

"Zico-oppa!" you quickly sat up, causing the room to spin again as you clutched your head.

"You're finally awake! When I came in you were lying on the floor! I though you were dead!"

"Mian..." you croaked out.

"Yo~ you don't sound so good. Maybe you should see a doctor?" You shook your head viciously. "Whatever~ You're kinda heavy by the way". You gave him a glare and flopped back onto your pillow,closing your eyes.

"Sorry I don't weight 40kg" you said sarcastically. Zico smirked at you. *She's pretty even when she's ill* Zico thought. "Shouldn't you be in class?"

"Me? Class? I don't think so" Zico scoffed. You smirked at his cool attitude.

"Oh! Did you tell Kyung-oppa?"

"Oops~ I guess he was left waiting outside the dorms~" You sat up and stared at him, big eyed.

"Oppa!!! You mean you left him there?!" you shook his shoulders with all the strength you could muster. Zico burst out laughing and placed his hands on top of yours.

"Joking~!" You glared at him before he laid you back down. The two of you looked into each others eyes for a few seconds before you quickly turned your head, embarrassed. *She's so cute* Zico thought, still staring at you. "Hey, you should sleep some more, you look like you need some energy". You nodded lifelessly and closed your eyes, turning onto your side to avoid Zico's unwavering gaze. You quickly fell asleep while Zico watched over you, almost protectively.

A knock at the door woke you up. "I'll get it" Zico said, standing up and opening the door. You quickly checked the time- 3pm. *He was with me the whole time I was sleeping?*. A wide-eyed Kyung stood at the door with two big shopping bags. He stared at Zico questioningly.

"What are you doing here?" he asked, eyebrow raised.

"I had nothing else to do so I came to stay with Abbie for a bit, is that a problem?" Zico replied.

"Well actually, it is. Knowing you, you could've done anything to her, especially when she is sick and vulnerable" Kyung argued.

"Really Kyung? You think I'd want a sick girl? Anyway, if I didn't turn up she would still be unconscious on the floor". Kyung huffed before pushing Zico out of the way and setting down his bags on the floor. He took one look at you and rushed to your side, kneeling down and touching your forehead lightly.

"Abbie-ah~ How long have you been like this?" Kyung asked, worry dripping from his words. You struggled to find your voice, when you did, it came out as a half-croak, half-whisper.

"When I woke up" you managed to gasp.

"Don't talk anymore if it's too hard. Let oppa look after you arraso?" Kyung's eyes warm and kind as he your head. You simply nodded and looked over at Zico who was leaning on the wall, arms crossed over his chest. "You can go now, I'll look after her" Kyung told Zico, his tone changing from warm to ice cold in a second. Zico scoffed, standing straight.

"Fine" he simply replied, staring coldly at Kyung as he headed for the door. "Abbie-ah, take care uh?" he said to you, his eyes warm. You nodded, smiling slightly as he returned the smile and walked out, closing the door behind him. Kyung turned back to you and smiled. This smile wasn't the usual grease-covered smile he usually gave, this was a genuine smile, a smile that showed that he cared.

"What have you been doing all day?" You struggled to find your voice again but managed to answer.

"I've just been in bed sleeping".

"Haven't you eaten?" You simply shook your head. "No-one's fed you?! I thought Jiho was looking after you!" Kyung looked worried but also angry.

"He just kept me company, don't be mad at him oppa". Kyung's expression relaxed and nodded.

"I'd better make you something then~" Kyung said as he stood up and headed to the small kitchen space in the dorm with the 2 shopping bags. You curiously craned your neck to see what he was doing, but gave up since you had no strength. Kyung started humming from the kitchen as he prepared your food. *What was that about earlier? Why was there so much tension between Zico-oppa and Kyung-oppa? Maybe they had a fight? Huh, they're guys, they'll probably she sharing each others underwear again by tonight*. You were beginning to drop off to sleep when Kyung sang "Ready~". You watched him as he placed a tray on your bedside table. He has prepared warm milk and porridge. You smiled brightly, Kyung reflecting it.

"Thank you oppa~" Kyung laughed.

"No problem. Here". Kyung scooped up some of the porridge and held it in front of your face. You blushed and giggled before eating it happily. Kyung continued to feed you until the bowl was finished. You then drank the milk.

"Kya~ Thank you oppa~ I know who to call when I'm sick" you said as the two of you smiled warmly at each other.

"Hey... you need to take this now" Kyung said as he showed you a bottle of medicine. You pouted and whined. "Come on Abbie, don't you wanna get better? For oppa?" Kyung tried to persuade you. You let out a long sigh.

"Fine~ Make it quick". Kyung took out the spoon and fed you the medicine, quickly passing you a cup of water after.

"Good girl~" Kyung cooed as you settled back down into bed. "Let me take your temperature uh?" Kyung said as he put a thermometer in your mouth. "45 DEGREES CELSIUS?! Girl~" Kyungs eyes wide in shock. He quickly rummaged through the bags until he came across a box of ice packs for fevers. He placed one lightly on your forehead and tucked you in better with the covers pulled up to your neck. He then went to open the window to try and cool you down. When he came back he sat on the floor next to your bed staring intently at your face. *She's pretty even when she's ill*.

"Oppa~ Did you take notes for me in class today?" You croaked.

"Uh-huh~ I'll leave them here okay?"

"Gomawo. I'm gonna sleep so you can leave now".

"Ani~ It's okay. I want to stay and look after you" Kyung replied smiling warmly. You smiled back and nodded before closing your eyes and getting some rest.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up shivering under the blankets. You rubbed your eyes and and looked to your left where you saw Kyung staring wide-eyed at you. When the two of you made eye contact he smiled.

"Awake at last?" Kyung asked grinning. You chuckled and reached over for your phone. 6:00pm!!!

"Oppa! You've been here all this time?"

"Ha~ I guess, just wanted to look after my cute dongsaeng~" Kyung ruffled you hair lightly, eyes sparkling. "Oh! Are you cold? I'll close the window" While Kyung went to close the window you sat up and put the now warm ice pack on your bedside table. "You hungry?" You nodded quickly while Kyung chuckled and headed to the kitchen to make some soup.

He finished quickly and went to your side with a tray of tomato soup, soft white bread and water.

"Oppa gomawo~" 

"Wah~ Your voice sounds a lot better now!" Kyung said as he blew on the spoon of soup before holding it in front of your lips. You happily ate it and he continued to feed you, occasionally dipping the bread into the warm red liquid and letting you nibble on it. When you finished you drank the water and sat back, feeling much better than before.

"Oppa, aren't you going to eat?"

"Ah~ I ate while you were sleeping" Kyung replied showing the empty bowl of rice with a smile.

"Good~" you replied. "Oppa~ thanks for staying with me today" you say with a smile on your lips.

"No problem! Oh! I have a text" Kyung took his phone out of his pocket only to frown at the phone. "Jiho" he said with hatred.

"Oppa! You promised you wouldn't be angry at him" you complained. Kyung looked at your puppy-like eyes and sighed, knowing he was already defeated. He opened the text while you leaned over to read it.

Park Kyung!

Get over to the dorms

I'm so bored and lonely!

Jiho~ *^^*

You and Kyung scoffed at the text, both of you knowing why he really wants Kyung back at their dorm.

Jiho-yah~

You want food right? ¬.¬

Kyung

​You didn't have to wait a minute before Zico's reply came.

Kyung

Yeah? Aish just get over here! I'm starving!

Jiho

You and Kyung laughed at how pathetic he was.

"Mianhae Abbie~ I have to go feed that babo. Will you be okay?"

"Yeah~ I'm feeling a lot better now! Thanks again!"

"No problem~ Anything for our Abbie~" Kyung cooed lightly pulling your cheek fat. You giggled as he grabbed his bag and headed for the door. "If you need anything, call me yeah?" You nodded as he smiled and the two of you waved before the door closed behind him. You smiled and you felt warm and fuzzy~

*Kyung-oppa's so nice to me~ I'm glad there's people like him around* You decided to read the notes Kyung had left you since you didn't want to fall behind.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 8pm when Subin came into the dorm.

"Yo! Feeling any better? You look it" you simply nodded, engrossed in the notes. it seems you missed an interesting lesson. Subin unexpectedly went straight to her bed and falling asleep right there, still in her clothes. You wanted to at least take her shoes off but you didn't want to wake her up so you left her.

*Hm~ I should turn off the lights~* After turning them off and hopping back into bed you decided to play on your phone until you dropped off to sleep.