Night Out

Love Triangle

You, Kyung, Subin and Sohee had been hanging out almost all day when the dinner ladies threw you all out of the canteen (not literally :P).

"Omo!" Sohee squeaked on your left.

"What is it?" you asked, concerned.

"Look at the time!" she showed you her watch which read 9:00pm.

"It's not that late~" you said calmly.

"I gotta go! I need my beauty sleep" she said as she waved to you all and ran cutely to the dorms.

"Wait where's Subin?" you asked, scared she'd jump out from somewhere.

"She must've gone back to the dorm. You scared she'll jump out and get you?" Kyung asked smirking. You nodded your head, clinging onto his arm which was covered in a red fluffy jumper (the one from Match Up Returns ep3 ^^). "Oppa will protect you uh?" he said, with his usual greasy smile. You simply nodded your head again, not affected by his greasiness. *She's so cute! Seeing her like this makes me want to protect her more. But surely it's not that scary? Hm, it is pretty dark...* The 2 of you walked to the main gates to meet Zico since you hadn't seen him all day and you didn't feel like going to the dorms. Plus Zico hadn't stopped texting you and Kyung all day, begging to hang out. When you reached the gates, as usual, he had his headphones in and was engrossed in his music when he looked out of the corners of his slanted eyes and saw you, smirking. However, that smirk quickly disappeared when he saw you practically hanging off Kyung's arm.

"What's up with you huh?" Zico asked, staring at you weirdly.

"Subin the little " you muttered (in English), causing the two boys to stare at you, eyes almost popping out of their heads. You looked up at the two of them with an innocent look on your face. "What?"

"You swore..." Kyung said quietly.

"Oh sorry~" you said.

"It was hawt~~~~~~" Zico said, wrapping an arm around your shoulders. You looked up at Kyung, who was giving you some creepy smile, showing he approved of your 'hawt' swearing.

"O~kay then..." you said as the 3 of you started to walk into the town centre. You guys weren't doing anything in particular, you just had some free time on your hands, plus you didn't have any classes tomorrow (Friday). Once you reached the town there were bright lights everywhere and people talking.

"Ddeokbeokki~!" Kyung sang, running over to a stand selling ddeokbeokki, leaving Zico with his arm still wrapped around your shoulders. He looked down at you and noticed the curious expression on your face.

"No way... have you ever had ddeokbeokki before?" Zico asked, looking you straight in the eye. You shook your head, staring at the stand. *ASDFG SHE'S SO CUTE!!!!!!!* "Let's get you some then uh?" he said calmly, pulling you to the stand. He bought one piece for you and one for himself. You both ate in unison, him watching your reaction the whole time. You eyes lit up and you showed him an amazed face (like this ;A;). *FUUUUU I'M GONNA LOOSE IT IN A MINUTE!!! WHY IS SHE SO FRIKIN CUTE?! GOTTA STAY CALM, OKAY SWAG SWAG~~* "Haha~ like it?"

"OH. EM. GEE. This is the ~~~~" you said, quickly finishing your piece. You and Zico started to do a strange dance on the street. Little did you know, Kyung had been watching you the whole time, and seeing you acting to happy around Zico hurt him. He was jealous, but also sad. Sad because he wanted you to smile like that at him too. 

*Why him Abbie? Zico's my best friend but I don't want to loose to him. Wait, am I jealous? Nah~* Kyung came over and started to dance with you, doing some weird shoulder thing (you guys know it~~~ ;) ). You all started to do the shoulder dance, earning strange looks from passersby. You began walking away without the 2 guys noticing.

"Bye then~" you called over the talking of other people. 

"Waiiiiiit don't go~!!!" Zico and Kyung called in unison, chasing after you.

You had been walking around the town window shopping (since you were broke- students) when you heard voices calling Zico and Kyung. You all turned around to be faced with 2 boys you recognized.

"Yo~ U-Kwon! B-Bomb! What're you doing out here?" Zico asked them.

"Not much. Just headed to noraebang. Wanna join us?" the skinnier boy said.

"Your friend can join us too" the boy with thin eyes said, looking at you. 

"Oh!! I know you! You're in our dance class. What was your name again?" the skinny one said.

"Oh yeah, this is Abbie Jackson. Don't try anything on her!" Kyung introduced you.

"Lee Minhyuk aka B-Bomb. You probably don't remember me".

"Kim Yukwon aka U-Kwon. Guessing you don't remember me either~".

"Sorry, I don't~" you smiled.

"Wanna go noraebang then?" Zico asked you.

"Sure! But I'm not paying I hope you know!" you replied playfully.

"As if we'd make a girl pay" B-Bomb said to you with a wink.

"Yah! I said don't try anything on her!" Kyung said, pushing him.

"Ei~ Let's just go" you said. 

You reached the noraebang that U-Kwon said was the best and walked in, paying and entering your room. You'd never been to a noraebang before so you were getting a bit hyper. After a few drinks and songs, the 5 of you were definitely drunk.

"This one goes out... to Park Kyung!!" you yelled while the music started to play. You began singing 'This is War' by MBLAQ, giving Kyung an evil stare throughout, causing the rest of the group to laugh. Once you were finished Kyung grabbed you and pretended to beat you up. "Hey you can't hit a girl!!" you yelled, laughing.

"I can hit my girl" Kyung relpied, giving you what would've been a greasy look if it wasn't for the fact that he was totally drunk.

"Woooo Kyung and Abbie!" U-Kwon sang. The boys all laughed, apart from Zico. Although he had drunk a lot, he was a heavy drinker so he knew what was going on better than the others.

"Don't you think it's time to go?" Zico spoke up. No-one needed to reply as you all staggered out of the room. 

While you were walking down the street you noticed that B-Bomb and U-Kwon had their arms around each other's shoulders. Thinking about it, they were always really close. Maybe a bit too close?

"Hey, are those two gay?" you leaned over to Kyung to ask.

"Aha no~ they're just comfortable with each other. We should be like them too~" Kyung said swinging his arm around your shoulders. Since you were drunk you didn't care about this move and played along with Kyung. What you didn't see was Zico glaring at the two of you from the corners of his eyes, jealousy bubbling inside of him.

You had all left the town and were on the dark quiet road back to the university. Kyung's arm was off you now, but he kept staggering into your side. This time he hit you too hard, causing you to fall onto Zico. He steadied you and kept an arm around your waist, away from Kyung.

"I got you girl" he whispered. The two of you walked like this all the way back to the dorms.

"Oppa, go to your room, I got it" you managed to say, though your words were slurred as he walked you up to the girls dorms.

"No, I'll take you". You didn't bother to argue since you didn't have the energy. Once you reached your room and unlocked the door you flopped onto your bed and passed out on the spot. "Aish this girl" Zico muttered under his breath. He hadn't realized that Subin was in the bed next to yours and had woken up from the noise you two had made trying to open the door.

"What are you doing?" she whined to Zico, head poking out of the covers.

"Oh ! You scared me!!" Zico whispered. Subin watched him as he lifted you and tucked you into your bed comfortably. "Goodnight Abbie" he whispered, tucking your hair behind your ear, smiling sweetly at your sleeping face (which wasn't so hot fyi). He closed the door behind him, heading back to the dorm he shared with Minhyuk.

"Him too Abbie?" Subin whispered to your sleeping figure, snuggling back under her covers and falling asleep next to you.

 

W/N: I'M SOSOSOSOSOSO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! IT'S NOT MUCH, I KNOW, PLUS THIS CHAPTER'S REALLY CRAP. tbh I'm really just not feeling this story at the moment, since I'm more used to writing short scenarios. If anyone has any ideas as to what can happen in the story, I'll be more than happy to hear them! Again, I apologise. If you want more BB stuff, check out my Block B Scenarios since I'll probably be updating that more~ I won't take this long for the next chapter!!! (i hope TT) Thanks to my few subbies~~ <3 stay hep hap yo ^^