Wanna go on a date?

Love Triangle

You woke up around 10pm and stayed in bed since it was Saturday, no school again *^^*. You looked around and Subin was no where to be seen. Sometimes she would randomly go into town and walk around aimlessly, not like you had a problem with it since she just sat in front of her computer all day. You stretched and went to sleep for a bit longer when your phone rang from your bedside table.

"Uh" you looked at the caller ID which read 'Kyung oppa'. "Yeoboseyo?"

"Abbie-ah~ it's oppa!" he said happily.

"Uh, what do you want?"

"No way, are you still in bed, it's 11! Come on, get up, get ready and come meet me outside the dorms! Bbali bbali~~~" he finished before hanging up, not giving you a chance to object.

"Aigooooo" you sighed as you swung your legs out of bed, going off to the bathroom to get ready.

Around 12pm you were ready and you sent Kyung a quick text to say you were coming before shoving your phone into your jean pocket and skipping down the stairs. You saw Kyung standing around looking at nothing in particular with his headphones in.

"Oppa~" you sang with aegyo. Turning around he immediately smiled.

"Abbie-ah, annyeong!"

"Did you wait long?"

"Nah~ I knew you'd take long so I got here about 3 minutes ago" he smirked.

"Keke, so why did you wanna see me?" you asked as the two of you started to walk.

"Well I was thinking..." he trailed off, looking down.

"You were thinking~?" you bent down a little to look at his eyes. He let out a little sigh before stopping you and putting an arm around your shoulder.

"Wanna go on a date?" he asked, looking into your eyes intently. You couldn't form a sentence and were in utter shock as your eyes tried to focus on anything but the man in front of you. Honestly you'd never been asked out before, no-one had liked you. You were one of those girls that was shy around guys, but you somehow managed to have pretty much only male friends here. You were honestly speechless.

"Oppa..."

"It's okay if you don't want to" Kyung said, looking away disappointedly.

"No no, I didn't mean to sound like that. It's just a shock for me since no-ones even liked me before, never mind asked me out".

"Jinjja?! No way, I don't believe you! But you're so pretty and funny a.." he stopped talking, embarrassed. "So is that a yes?"

"Haha~ sure!" you said smiling as the two of you walked off campus and into the town. Kyung was as clingly as always, resting his hand on your hip, pulling you close. But you realized he never held your hand. "So where are we going?"

"Let's eat first, it's lunch time" he said, looking down at you (even though you were only about 5cm shorter than him, but since he had shoe lifts he was closer to Jiho's height).

"Yes~ I'm starving. I didn't have breakfast"

"That's because you were too lazy staying in bed"

"Hey! There's nothing wrong with that!" you said playfully.

You found a good cafe where you both ordered your favourite food.

"Abbie-ah, ah~" Kyung said, holding a fork of food in front of your mouth, smiling.

"Omo" you said, covering the blush that quickly attacked your cheeks.

"Aww embarrassed? That's not like you hehe gwiyeowo" he said when you ate the food.

"Here" you said holding a fork of your food out to him. "Ah~" you said, embarrassed. He ate it happily.

"It's the first time I've seen you like this" Kyung teased.

"Ei~ whatever". You finished eating at almost 2pm and walked out feeling a lot better now you finally had food in your belly.

"So, you good at bowling?" Kyung asked with a smirk.

"Pft, better than you" you elbowed him playfully.

"Oh it's on!!!!"

Yeah you lost...

"Hul~ you didn't even go easy on me!" you whined.

"I told you I'd beat ya~" he said, sticking his tongue out. "Didn't expect me to be good right?"

"I imagined you falling all over the place like 'ahhhhh'" you said, spazzing out and flailing your arms around. Kyung did his usual ajushi laugh at you.

"Come on~" he said as you carried on walking through the brightly lit town streets. "Here!" Kyung said as you looked at the ddeokbokki stand in front of you. You face lit up (;A;) as Kyung bought one for you and one for himself. You thanked Kyung and ate it happily. "You seriously love these" he said, amused.

"Mm-hm!" you nodded.

"Oppa will buy more for you if you come on another date"

"Sold!" you said as he laughed. It had already got to 7pm since you guys had been wandering the streets just enjoying each others company.

"Hey, wanna go watch a movie?"

"Sure" ^^ You found a cinema and checked the movies that were out. Of course, Kyung managed to find a romance film. You didn't object though, since you thought it would be cute to watch with him. You sat on the back row because who doesn't wanna sit at the back? You didn't have any food or drinks because both of you didn't feel like holding it. It started and you both just sat to yourselves, paying attention to the movie. After about 20 minutes Kyung stretched his arms out and rested one around your shoulders, a greasy smile plastered on his face that could be seen even in the dark room.

"Greasy babo" you whispered. You felt a bit uncomfortable at first but soon got comfortable and leaned you head onto Kyung's shoulder. He looked down at you, smiling and spent more of his time watching you than the movie. The credits started to roll and you realized you were leaning on Kyung and started to wonder if you'd got a bit too comfortable. You both awkwardly got up and began to walk out. You didn't want it to suddenly become weird between you two so you spoke up.

"The movie was really cute" you said, smiling.

"Like you~~~" Kyung sand, pinching your cheek. You pulled a disgusted face. "Haha~ I should say these things more often. Your reaction's too funny".

"Haha yeahhhh" you said sarcastically.

"But seriously, you are cute". You were quiet for a minute. You didn't know what to say. No-one had said that to you before.

"Um.. thanks" you said, looking down and blushing. Luckily you had made it out of the bright town and were on a dimly lit road so (hopefully) he couldn't see you blushing. You both didn't say much on the way back. It was weird. You had just gone on your first date, been called cute and were actually starting to like this greasy guy.

"Woo Jiho" Kyung whispered, slowing his pace a bit.

"Eh?" you looked up at him. "Jiho oppa?" you looked around and saw him in the distance, standing under a tree and you could just see his head bobbing up and down to his music. "He looks like slender man" you said.

"Haha~~~ he just looks plain creepy. Like some weird ert that snuck onto school grounds" you laughed really loud which would've  caught his attention if he wasn't wearing headphones. You were getting closer to the dorms when Kyung wrapped his arm around your waist, pulling you into his side. You put your arm around his waist too since it was uncomfortable with your arm just stuck between the two of you. You thought he was just doing it to be cute, but what you didn't know was that Zico had seen the two of you heading up to the dorms.

*Mwoya? No way, did Kyung already ask her out? So fast? , what do I do now? Aishhhh you ing idiot Jiho! If you'd just said it last night it would've been me there, not him* Zico thought, running his hands through his hair, frustrated. *Maybe they're just drunk. Or they could've just got closer. There's still a chance* he tried to comfort himself.

"Thanks for today oppa" you said, looking up at him.

"No problem. So... you wanna do this again sometime?"

"Eung~" you smiled.

"Haha well... I guess we have to go now". To be honest, you didn't want to leave him, you wanted to stay with him just a bit longer.

"I guess~"... Kyung suddenly placed a light kiss on your cheek, pulling back quickly and smiling cutely at you.

"See you~!" he said before running off to the dorms.

"O-!" you began to call before cutting yourself off. You held the cheek he had kissed and smiled. You walked to your dorm, still in shock from what just happened.

** Zico thought, who had seen you both from the spot Kyung had stood before when he watched you and Zico yesterday.

 

W/N: Herro~~~ Finally got another chapter up!! Hope this one was better than the pooey last one!! I'm going away with my dad and his girlfriend tomorrow so I'll be gone for a week (not like it'll make a difference, I never update this xD). Wish me luck!!!!! I'll try to write something while I'm away but I won't be able to concentrate too well! If I dont' write anything while I'm away I promise I'll put up a new chapter the day I come back! (Next Sunday!) Love you my subbies~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Again, tell me who you want Abbie to end up with if you haven't already~!!!!!!!!!!! And I'm guessing you guys all like Block B (if you don't then... thanks for reading anyway? :P) so check out the scenarios I do for our boys~! I try to update as much as I can on those! Okay this looks long enough. Thanks again and farewell~~~!!!!!!!!! ^^/