Easy

Love Triangle

Monday, the test day of the week. Your alarm had woken you up at 5am and you were now lightly walking down the stairs to leave the dorms. Students were rushing past you for their lessons while you slowly walked alone. For once you were actually happy to be alone right now, from day one you've had a creepy greasy guy all up in your face and an even creepier guy with a big nose all up in your personal bubble (if anyone got that Danisnotonfire reference I love you). haha that's funny, are you ever alone here? Zico jumped you from behind, almost knocking you over head first onto the concrete ground.

"Excuse you?!" you said, hitting him lightly.

"Soorry, am soorry" he said in Konglish.

"You going to class?"

"haha you're funny~"

"Wow thanks!"

"I'm guessing you're going to class huh?"

"Yep~"

"haha our little nerd~"

"You what?" he just laughed as the two of you made your way over to the block where your music theory class was. You reached the doorway and were about to say bye to Zico when you noticed he was hiding behind the doorway. "What's up with you?"

"I'm supposed to be in here now, that haha! See ya!" he waved and dashed off as you laughed at his huge figure staggering down the hallway. Walking into the classroom you were greeted by Kyung waving at you, sitting at the table you had sat on the last time you were in here.

"Good morning~" he said once you had sat down.

"You too ^^" you two were just playing random games like naughts and crosses and hangman when the teacher walked in, telling the class to 'shut up'. You were focused on what the guy was writing on the board but you soon caught sight of the girl from the last lesson. The one that had a scary death glare. She kept sweeping her long, straight, brown hair over her slim shoulders, almost as if she wanted people to look. Well it was working, it was putting you of so bad, but you managed to keep your eyes on the board. The most annoying thing was that this girl had something to say to everything that was on the board, always trying to outsmart the teacher, but failing and looking like a . The bell rang, making you jump in your seat since you were still tired. The teacher walked out first while everyone quickly packed their things and rushed out of the room. Kyung walked out, you following behind, when you were pulled back into the room by a small but scarily strong hand. When you were pushed against the wall you were face to face with that girl from before.

"So... how about that guy you sit with?"

"Sorry?"

"You two going out?"

"n..no.."

"Oh! This'll be easy then... wait.. ahahaha~ you like him don't you? I can see it in your eyes. Well, this is going to be interesting". You thought she was done but~ "FYI" she pointed a finger at herself. "Im Yoona, Yoona Im, okay?" she then let you go and walked out of the classroom with a smirk on her face. You just stood there with a 'wtf did I just listen to' face on. Shrugging your shoulders you left the room too to find Kyung just on his way towards the room.

"Abbie-yah, why were you in there? I saw that snobby girl walk out.. did she do something to you?" he said, looking into your eyes, hands on your arms.

"She just-" *how about that guy you sit with? You like him don't you?* "-had to get something from the cupboard" you said, smiling. *Yeah that'll be a bit awkward for both me and him if he knows what she said. It's not like he needs to know anyway*.

"Something from the cupboard?" Kyung looked unimpressed, an eyebrow raised. You just shrugged and began walking.

----

You and Kyung slumped into one of the benches in front of the grand fountain, your eyes closed, head tipped back. Kyung admired your face, knowing that you were the one. Long locks of light brown hair flowed down your back and your flawless face shone under the sun. Breathing deeply, you enjoyed the weather since it would be getting cold soon when the ear-piercing school bell rang through the air.

"Aigoooooo gaja" you said, pushing yourself up, hands on your knees, Kyung following behind with his usual grease-filled smile. "Where do you have to go now?"

"Um.. I have.. maths? Yeah maths haha" Kyung said, stuttering and rubbing the back of his neck.

"Maths? They do maths here?" you asked, head tilted cutely.

*Ahhh nomu qwiyeowo~~* "Yeah~ just waaaaay over um.." Kyung span around and pointed in a random direction. "Over there, over the hill".

"Hill?" you questioned, eyebrow raised.

"Yesss now go in!" he pushed you lightly into your classroom as soon as you'd reached it and quickly ran around the corner while you smiled at the direction he went before settling into a seat in your public speaking class. You were just getting a book and your pencil case out when you felt someone's gaze on you. Looking around you caught the icy eyes of that person. *Im Yoona. Yoona Im* her chilling voice slithered around your head like a snake, giving you shivers. She gave you a smirk then swiveled back around, flicking her perfect hair effortlessly over her shoulder as the teacher waltzed in.

"Hello class. I'm Miss Kim and I'll be your teacher for public speaking. Now, to start of the lesson, let's all come out to the front to introduce ourselves and say a little about ourselves, yes?" she lightly walked to the back of the room and signaled for people to go up one by one, giving their boring introductions. "Go on" she then said when your turn came up. Quietly shuffling up to the front of the poster covered room you cleared your throat before looking up and facing your lifeless classmates.

"Annyeonghaseyo~ My name's Abbie Jackson and I'm from England. Nice to meet you and I hope we get along well" you bowed to finish while you classmates clapped half-heartedly. The only one who didn't clap was that Im Yoona Yoona Im chick. Phhh whatever~.

"Thank you class~" the teacher sang, her voice high and bubbly. "Now..."

-----------

Ring~~~~~~

The bell rang, signaling the end of class. You quickly packed your things and rose from your hard seat, relieving your squished xD (you know the feeling~). Stretching, you walked happily towards the door when a familiar hand grabbed you again, pushing you against the wall.

"Remember what I said? It'll be easy. I saw the way you looked at Kyung when you came to class. Don't worry, I'll take him off your hands, it's not like you're any good to him anyway~ bye bye~" Yoona waved, cackling like some drugged up witch.

"The flip was that?" you said in English.

"Was what?" a voice shook you out of your thoughts. It was Kyung. "What did she want?"

"Nothing. Why are you here?"

*I waited for 2 hours in the corridors until your class finished* "I just got over here, I needed someone to hang out with" he hung his arm on your shoulders as you both walked down the brightly lit corridors to the canteen where you saw Zico sitting at your usual table next to the huge glass window.

"Yo" he said, trying to act cool, but his insides were melting just at the sight of you.

"I'll get your lunch Abbie" Kyung said, his large, warm hand on your shoulder as he smiled down at you before walking off. You sat down in the chair in front of Zico and held your head in your hands.

"What's up?" Zico said, staring unwaveringly into your dark eyes.

"N-nothing" you said, looking anywhere but his mysterious eyes.

"Hey, you can tell me, that's what library buddies are for right~?" he poked you playfully.

"Haha... I don't wanna burden you..."

"No worries, I'll just tell you all of my problems too so you don't feel as bad".

"Sure~ but can we talk after lunch in the library... without Kyung".

"Without Kyung? He's gonna be hurt if you leave him out again".

"Kyung can't hear this". Zico nodded, understanding. Kyung suddenly slid a tray of piping hot food under your nose, making your mouth water instantly. "Gomawo oppa~" you smiled up at him as he laughed and ruffled your hair. "Huuuuu" you straightened out your hair and dug into your tomato pasta. Of course there was also rice on the brown tray.

"Abbie's so cute when she eats, don't you think so Jiho?" Kyung cooed, smiling at you.

"Ah sure" Zico shrugged. *Are you really asking me that right now?! Even a blind man could tell that she's cute!*. 

You had all finished eating and were standing up when you and Zico began walking in the opposite direction to Kyung.

"Hey! Where are you going?" he called.

"Library!" you replied over your shoulder.

"I wanna go too~" he said, catching up with you.

"Sorry oppa~ we just wanna talk about something for a bit, surely you can find something else to do. I'm really sorry!!" Kyung looked dissappointed, but smiled at you anyway.

"Sure, just make sure this creep doesn't do anything to you!" he warned, pointing his finger at you.

"You're the only creep here" Zico joked back as you both began to head towards the library.

 

W/N: OMG I'm a terrible person!! I'm sosososososososososo sorry!! You have no idea how bad I feel! I haven't updated for how long now? Probs a month, if not more T^T I'm sooooo sorry! I hope you guys aren't mad at me!!! I tried to write more since I'd abandoned you all. So~ the reason I haven't updated? tbh I just haven't been motivated at all. Plus school has got all these new rules and so much homework hehe hoework sorry xD buuut I'm back and hopefully I don't leave you all again~!!!! Please leave comments and I shall see you in the next chapter which will probs be in like 5 months xD bye~~~