Hangover

Love Triangle

You woke up with a horrible headache and a dry throat so you got up quickly to have a glass off water. After downing it you leaned back onto the kitchen worktop, holding your head with one hand. You vaguely remembered what happened last night. Karaoke, drinks, walking home. At least nothing too crazy happened.

"Hey, so you're finally up" Subin said, taking her eyes off her game for once.

"Yeah, still feeling kinda ty though" you replied with a smile which Subin mirrored.

"You know Zico brought you back and put you to bed when you passed out".

"Zico?! Huh, so he can be a good guy when he wants to be" you muttered, letting your eyes wander around the room. You decided to wash up and get ready since there was nothing to do in the dorms. Once you were ready you grabbed your phone and texted Zico.

 

Zico

Meet me at the library!

-Library Buddy ;)

 

"See ya Subin-ah~!" you called over your shoulder as you closed the door of the dorm behind you. Taking your time down the stairs, you bumped into the small guy from a few days ago. What was his name?

"Oh! Abbie-yah! What's up?" he said to you smiling.

"Hi Taeil-shi!" thank God.

"Oppa. Call me oppa" he said as the two of you continued to walk down the stairs. "So where are you headed?"

"Just to the library, how about you?"

"Me too~ Let's go together~~~~" he sang as you giggled. The library on campus took around 7 minutes to walk to, so you both talked about anything that came to your head: hobbies, singers, movies. Nothing special. You both waved goodbye when you had to go up the stairs while Taeil stayed downstairs to work on the computers. Unfortunately for you, the floor you were meeting Zico on was the top floor. 3 floors doesn't seem like much, but you weren't in the best shape, plus you were still hung over from last night. When you finally made it to the top you made your way over to the round table in the furthest corner where you, Kyung and Zico had gathered the last time you were here. Zico was already looking in your direction when you came around the corner.

"Hey" you said groggily as you plopped onto the chair next to Zico.

"Hey, you don't sound too good. Was last night too much for ya?" he asked playfully. If you weren't with him last night you wouldn't even know he had been drinking.

"No~ How can you be so lively?"

"I'm a pro at drinking girl~!" he replied with a smirk.

"Of course you are" you muttered.

"What's that supposed to mean?!" he questioned.

"Well you don't exactly look like a saint".

"Pshh whatever~ Here" he said as he handed you a bottle of water.

"Thanks" you quickly took a few sips before handing it back to Zico.

"Keep it, it's got your germs on it" Zico said playfully, winking. You simply scoffed as you drank more. "Next time you go drinking remember to take me with you! I gotta look after you after seeing how weird you were last night". You simply gave him the okay sign as you continued to drink.

----

You and Zico had been in the library for a while now so it had become dark outside.

"Hey, don't you think we should go now?" you said.

"Hm" Zico replied as the two of you got up. You left the library and a sharp cold breeze hit you, making you shiver. "Aish~ why are you only wearing a t-shirt in Autumn?" Zico complained as he dressed you in his baseball jacket which reached your mid-thighs.

"Thanks" you said quietly as he nodded back. The walk back to the dorms was strangely quiet and Zico was acting awkward which was completely out of character for him. When the two of you finally reached the dorms you began taking off his jacket to return it, but he placed a hand on your shoulder to stop you.

"Keep it, the dorms are cold" he said awkwardly as you raised an eyebrow before shrugging. The two of you stood for a minute in silence before you spoke up.

"I guess I'll be going then..." you said as you turned around.

"B... Bye" Zico said almost silently. *!!! WHAT WAS I DOING?! SHE MUST THINK I'M SO WEIRD NOW! I was gonna confess... or something. I ed that up now though. AISHHH. There's always tomorrow I guess... AHHHH I'm so embarrassed* Zico left for his dorm with these thoughts still rushing through his head, leaving the empty hall where the two dorms joined. Well, he thought it was empty, but someone had been watching the two of you.

Park Kyung.

When the two of you had been standing there silently, Kyung was about to go to his dorm when he spotted you both and decided to hide behind a pillar. Why did he hide? He doesn't even know himself. 

And he knew exactly what was going on in Zico's head.

*I need to make a move soon or else he's gonna get Abbie first. But I don't wanna take things too fast. Maybe just a date?* Kyung thought as he made his way up to the dorm he shared with U-Kwon. When you got to your dorm you changed into your pajamas and got comfy in your bed, but you felt lonely. You didn't know why, but you grabbed Zico's jacket and cuddled it, inhaling his scent as you quickly fell asleep.

 

W/N: Hey guys~~ I don't think it's been too long since my last update *^^* I'm probably gonna write smaller chapters so that I don't ramble on, plus I'm not so good at writing long stuff. (Scenarios are just easier for me). Thank you to the few people that read this xD I luurrrrrve you guys!!!! Oh yeah! If you guys wouldn't mind telling me who you want Abbie to end up with or some sort of ideas I 'd be more than happy to hear them!!!!!!!!! Thanks again guys~!!! Keep supporting our boys, they WILL come back someday!