You better Run 2

Want to be yours

Flashback:

Baekhyun POV:

Krystal dragged me out from the class with arm to arm.Looking at Taeyeon made me feel guilty.She doesn’t have any friends yet.I am mentally sighed.I should make Krystal and her friends to be a friend soon.Yeah,I hope so.We are now heading  to the canteen.I check my pocket and find out that I have forgot to bring my money.

“Krystal shi~I’ve forgot to bring my money.May I take it.I’ll be back soon”.I excused her and let go of her arm slowly.

“sure”.She answered.So,I quickly run toward my class to take my money.On the way to my class,I suddenly heard a noise from my class.I fasten my step .Right after I arrived

I am now afraid,I was about to run away.But,I know how coward I am if I dare to let Taeyeon being  disturb by them.I couldn’t do anything until I found Taeyeonwas almost kissed by Sehun.So,I thought.You are such a jerk Baekhyun!without hesitated I bravely run my hands to the thick dictionary on the table and threw it to him.I didn’t even know that I really hit his head spotly.My legs shook harder and harder.I was standing like a stone until Taeyeon suddenly grabbed my hand .RUN!she told me and I did so.

I’m shocked.widen my eyes and spotted it to  her while she was running infront of me.

“Yah!run faster!!”She shouted and I snapp out from it.

End of flashback.

We ran everywhere that we could hide from the boys.Run and run faster.I wonder why I couldn’t do anything in this kind of situation.Now,Taeyeon is the one who protected me.She is currently infront of me.Avoiding those boys.So,I decided to take her to the store right infront of us.We came in and closed the door quickly.We leaned on the back door/feel breathless from the long way run.Finally,we've escaped frpm them.I feel relieve.

She suddenly cleared and turn her look to our hands that currently are still holding each other.So,we both llet go of them.

We've been hiding from them since 1 hour ago.

"hmm,I think we should get out now".I stopped the silence that wrapped from the first.

"Oh yah".She answered.

I stand  and walk off toward the door.Hold the knob and spin it.And......DAMN,it doesn't open yet.Oh my God,mentally said to myself.Spin it once again.Again and again.Try hard.

"You know what?I think this room locked".I told Taeyeon who is standing behind me.She gasped and step toward me then spn the knob again.

"Keep trying!"She said.I sighed.Pushed,pulled,spined and that is what I did to the damn door.I remember when we were still being silence a while ago.I heard someone made some noise outside this store.Maybe the person who locked this is a teacher.We were lucky cause we didn't get caught though.

We both sighed.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Late update again hehehhe.sorry.Hope you enjoyed this story

:DDDD sorry for the grammar mistake.