Amnesia

Want to be yours

FLASHBACK

Taeyeon was on her way to her class until noisy sounds of laughing and cursing inside her class room.She stopped for awhile and eavesdropped the conversation beside the door frame.

"Great job Krystal!atleast he stayed for three weeks now"Amber voiced out.

"Huh~you know what?he's so frustrating me.He kept on calling me like no end.I just want to end this wager as fast as I can.So tiredful"she scoffed.

"We'll win Krystal.Don't worry"

Krystal sticked her tongue out."No way!I'll break with him sharply after three months!"she replied nonchalantly.

"Okay okay,we'll see later then"Sulli interupted.

"What?"Taeyeon mouthed whisperedly before noticing a few students were on their way to the exact class.she coughed before she went in innocently like she didn't hear anything.

END OF FLASHBACK

Taeyeon's forehead was bandaged and she walked with her stick heavily in process making herself used to the situation.Every students who were at the hallway looking her in awe.Some of them whispered bad things but there were also students who pitied her.She walked with a very hopeless motioned until she reached her class room.

Krystal smirked her face to the satisfied one when she saw her rival was on the difficulties.

"that image suits her"Luna emphasized her word in a low tone as she slipped a slight smirk.

Taeyeon took a glance at Krystal before she tilted her head at the other direction before sitting on the seat.

"Hey guys!Baekhyun's coming!"a panted voice could be heard ruining the dark atmosphere as they both looked at each other.If Taeyeon with only a bandage on her forehead,Baekhyun was worser where every parts of his body seemed malfunctioning.Yet,he still refused to go to school with those painful injury.Krystal who saw him with those lifeless wounds,put her jaw dropped.How bad was they beat him?

Only the word WORSE could describe it.She had never expected those unreflected bruises he got was all caused by her.How did he still want to save Taeyeon in that night?Did he know the risk?

"B...Baekhyun?"she snarled from the back after seeing Baekhyun weakly sat on his seat.He looked behind and his face furrowed.

"Yes,may I help you?"he flashed a weak smile making her about to cry.

"I...I'm.."

"Sorry,do I know you?"he asked in curiosity.Appositely from Krystal who was abruptly shocked at him.He didn't know her?

"You don't know who I am?I'm krystal,your girlfriend"she slightly yelled as her finger pointed at her,emphasizing her words.Baekhyun's reaction became bitter.

"...What?I have never been gotten a girlfriend"He announced.Everyone who was in the scene dropping their jaws in surprised that literally had no idea what to react.

-______________________________________________________________________________________________

Short update.Sorry.