The Liar

Want to be yours

TAEYEON POV:

This kid doesn’t take a on what I just said?I’m cold,I scolded him.what else?He dares to touch me?But,wait..I’m freeze.I couldn’t help  myself but keep looking at him like a  dumbfounded.Aargh,snap out of it Taeyeon!..

“Ahm,so…you are from State,aren’t you?”.He asked me and I just said yes again with my cold expression.

“Oh well,it ‘s great to have a new friend from State..So,since today Krystal wasn’t come until now,so….”.He looked  nervous,and I’m wondering what he is going to tell me.

“Would you like to watch movie ?I will  treat you,…ah…..I’ve bought two tickets,so…ah,It will be a waste if….”.He then smiled while rubbing his back neck.I look at the ticket that he just handed it to me just now.

Damn!I really want to watch the movie.So,I just take it and his freaking smile shown again.

“The movie will start soon.You should go now…”He stated.

“Aren’t you going?”I asked him.

“Hmm,No..I’m going to wait for someone.Hope you’ll enjoy  watching it.”He smiled again.

“I should go now,okay…”He standed as he called the waitress and paid the drink.

He smiled and gave an excuses from me,H ebowed too.I’m still at my seat until he went away from my sight.

Wait!who is Kry…ssstal?her girlfriend?no,no no…she might be his sister or his friend..PABO! Taeyeon what are you thinking about!just  get your out of this restaurant and go to the cinema,right NOW.I thought.

I was about to stand from my current seat but suddenly I saw his cap,the cap’s colour is black and white.This is exactly his cap.He might be forget to take it.So,I run towards the restaurant;s door to reach him.Sadly,he is already gone.I sighed.

BAEKHYUN POV:
I left the restaurant earlier because I wanted to search for Krystal right now,maybe she  is already there.I don’t want to watch movie anymore cause I know it’s useless without Krystal  though,so I decided to give her the ticket.I did call and send Krystal texts so many times,but,it’s useless.I wonder hy she didn’t come until this evening,It’s already  3:00 p.m.I sat on the bench at the park to wait her.She said that she would  go to park every evening.It’s been three hours I’ve waited  here.

Did she forgot about our date?NO,I don’t think so.She is a good a girl.She wouldn’t let me like this.I am pretty sure that she has her own reasons.Maybe,I have to go  home now.Not a good thing if I keep on forcing her to be with me if she could not.

AUTHOR’s POV:

SCHOOL DAY …

Taeyeon arrived at the school and walk in to her class.

"Nan jeongmal mianhae,Baekhyun ah~I....was...ah...I had a fever that day,so..I didn't answer your call because I was sick,I ould make you worry if I told you."She suddenly heard tha voice that almost like agitated.She saw Baekhyun and a girl was having a conversation.

"Maybe she is Krystal that Baekhyun mentioned that day".She whispered  as she stopped at the frame  of the door at her class.She decided not to bother them untill they finish talking.

BAekhyun sighed.

"It's okay,I understand you.If only you told me that you are sick.I would visit you at your house."He smiled weakly showing that he still frustrated cause Krystal didn't com at their very first.

Taeyeon was still okay look alike at her expression untill she saw the girl's face.She gasped.

"That girl is Krystal?seriously?......"she whispered again.

Then,Krystal who is happy cause Baekhyun understand her hugged him lightly.

TAEYEON POV:FLASHBACK ....

"Huh,that's movie was amazing.He shouldn't let me take the  ticket.Hahahah.waste of money bish!"I told to myself as I walk through the hallway out from the cinema.After that,I went to the nearest shopping complex to buy things.

I stopped at the cafe' to buy some drink.After I ordered some coffee,I turned my look at the group of girls who is busy with their talk.They looked like my age's range.I went out of the cafe just after her order gave.

END OF FLASHBACK:

I am still stucked at the frame of the door ,My thought is....that girl who hugged Baekhyun just now was the girl that I saw a few days ago.How could she lied to him.She said she was sick?NO.I don't think so.Cause they were happy having a talk to each other.She didn't look like 'sick' or having a fever.

I stopped at the track of my thought when I saw a bunch of student went toward the class.I got in the class,ignoring those duo who are shocked at my sudden enter.They stopped hugging.

I sat at my seat.Still thinking that the girl named Krystal lied to her own Boyfriend.She should be happy having  a boyfriend like him.I mean,the way he treats people is just makes the other irl including me melted.Aaaargh,stop it Taeyeon,there you go again,praising him without his knowing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for my late update.^^ mian mian.

Well,Stuck with May. :D.U know what I mean right?

LOLZZZ,I HAVE AN EXAM IN THIS MONTH!!! *sob

BTW,thanks for reading and subscribing.

COMMENT ARE WELCOMED.

:DDDDDD