WHAT?

Want to be yours

STORY PART:

Krystal is a girl who afraid to be in love  a.k.a don’t know about love,all of her friends have their own boyfriend,while her,just being a lonely one,actually she don’t like it when her friends take care more about their boyfriends than her,sulli with sehun,amber with suho(:P),luna with ____.she have all kind of guy ideal type,beauty,tall and famous.in the other way,baekhyun whos the guy who fall in love with krystal from their first met.

ONE DAY:

“yha,krystal ah,sorry I have to go now,mianhae mianhae I can’t help u for today,sehun is waiting for me right now”,she said cutely and pouted.”but..i cant”she was cut by “mian,mian,ok?i have to go now,bye”she waved her hands and run quickly out from the class,I sigh.”duh~this is what u call friend huh?”she talk to herself and start her work again,sweeping the floor.she just look at the ground,suddenly she bump someone,make her felt dizzy because their head are actually the bumper one,”aa..auwh,deh~mianhae mianhae”without looking at the person and bowed while apolagizing.”krystal ah,u don’t have to apolagize,im the one who bump u”the guy voice .and she turns her look at the boy and smile shyly.”ouwh,baekhyun shi”she smiled.baekhyun smiled too.

“mmm,why are u here?”she asked.”mmm,I just left my book here,so im going to take it”he answered.she just nodded and continue her work again,think that baekhyun going to take his book but unexpectly,he walks closer to krystal,she then realized it and backwards slowly.”yah~baekhyun ah,wae?”she asked confusedly.mm,I have to tell u about this,I have kept this for a long time,so its today maybe”he said coldly and his eyes sharp on krystal eyes.she continue backwarding,she drops the broom.”yah~baekhyun ah,stop it.wae?”she said with stutter.

“KRYSTAL~AH,NAN JEONGMAL JOAHAE,I REALLY LOVE YOU,WILL U BE MY GIRLFRIEND?”baekhyun confessed his feeling towards  krystal that make her shocked,she widened her eyes.”b..bwoh?”she stuttered.they keep backwarding  until they reach the wall,krystal leaned on the wall and baekhyun put his left hand on the wall,baekhyun just stare at her eyes.closer to her.she just widened her eyes.krystal close her eyes thought that he is going to kissed her. While backwarding her head cause baekhyun keep leaning closer and closer.

Suddenly,baekhyun let her and chuckle cutely,then burst out a big laugh.”yah~what do u think about me?u think im going that far?”he said with still laugh on his face.krystal still with her position,and open her eyes and shock.she turns her face to mad face.”yah~do pabo!!”she said and push baekhyun embrace hardly,yet make baekhyun backwards with laugh face plus cutie.shes about to walk away from baekhyun ,suddenly baekhyun hold her hand tightly.”but what I just said is true”he turn to the cold one,krystal turns her look at him again.paused by him again.she thought that baekhyun playing her again.”huh,I know u are playing on….”she then cut it by baekhyun sudden,he kissed her ,right on her lips,this time she widened her eyes with double triple size.at first,he didn’t pushed his lips,he just touch it softly,but then he realized that krystal didn’t against it instead of closing her eyes,enjoying her first kiss ever.he then pushed it gently.both of them enjoy it about three minutes of kissing.krystal push him and he did so.both of them blush!!!an awkward silent surrounding them,still standing innocently,both of them backing each other.smiled like a crazy,..

Krystal monologue:

Wait ,am I fall with him?nooo…but really,my hearts start pounding hard....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this is my second fics,

ok this is just a short one,

sorry for my poor english,

please read and do comment,subscribe too

^_^  n_n