Starting The New Day

Want to be yours

Baekhyun POV:

I couldn't believe that Krystal dared to do this to me.All this time I believed her.The truth had been revealed,her true self was an evil that I didn't see when I was liking her in the past.What did Taeyeon do to her that she hated this girl so much?

Taeyeon was impressive,she didn't bother to do something harmful to Krystal even she was being tortured.She proved me that liking or choosing someone for  a relationship needed us to be careful,I knew she was hurted inside,in which I should compliment her for being so.

 

That night was un unforgetful memory to me,it pain me.I did what I have to do when Taeyeon was kidnapped,that night was happening to fast,my back and my shoulders felt like broken.

 

...and the most uncertain feeling was that I couldn't look at Taeyeon's face anymore.I was too embarrassed to see her,right in her eyes.


That girl was the girl who always smiled and mesmerized me with her sweet talks,I couldn't explain my feeling everytime I saw her.She had and average height and a little tanned skin.But still I liked her for smiling all the time.

The other girl was crying all night long,her dark aura sent shiver into my skin.Her eyes that filled with sorrowness,the hardship she had through in l her life was being abandoned by whom she loved the most.This feeling described of how I should protect her more.Her milky face that looked like an angel if she smiled,I wanted to see it the most.

Two girls who were standing infront of me,the ones who changed my life and the ones who gave me love and cherish.Their silhoutte began to fade away,I tried my hand to reach them but they disapeared...."Wait...wait"

 

As soon as I opened my eyes,I found myself was on my bed.Weird dream,those girls looed familiar but everytime I carshed my head to remember them,I ust could find any other memory about them.The girl I met yesterday who claimed herself as my girlfriend seemed like the one who I saw in my dream.

 

 


"Baekhyun ah~let's have a breakfast"mother called as she smiled sweetly and put a bowl of soup onto the dining table.

"Neh omma"I replied.Weird,I just wanted to blame myself for being a lucky brat amnesia human in this world for still remembering my own parents and closed friends.But the girl from yesterday was a a big question mark in my head.Just who was her?

Was she really my girlfriend?

How did I fall in love with her?...just how?

After eating my breakfast,I was ready to go to the school.It was still hard for me to walk normally but I had to be used with this.Even with limping,I should bear with it.SO today,I wouldn't going to use the stick.

"Omma,I'll be going now"

"Neh~!be careful on your way okay?"

"Deh"

 


No one's pov:

"...so what are you going to do now Krystal?"Amber pat her bestfriend's shoulder breaking the awkward silence between them.Krystal,on the other hand only sighed.Feeling frustrated at the moment.

"...I...I don't know"

"It looks like we're going to win this battle Soojung"Sulli smirked with arms crossed.The other four turned their heads to her direction.Sulli,the girl who didn't take  adamn on the situation only blurted another dead glares from her fellows.She panicked as the four of them showing the face of dissapointing at her.

"..what?I mean,yeah.We do have a chance to win.Aren't you guys happy?"

"Sulli,you know what.I prefer you to shut up or I'm definitely gonna rip your mouth within another words"Krystal glared at her as she slammed the table infront of her,sounding her anger and sending the shiver of freak out from Sulli.

"huh~okay okay.I will"she sighed.The three of them with the exception of Krystal mouthing the words "Pabo" to Sulli.The classroom was silent,completely as the bell had just rang 15 minutes ago.But these five girls weren't having any appetite to go to the canteen.

Throughout the classes,Krystal's eyes had never left Baekhyun.The boy who broke her heart few days ago was totally her concern now.

The boy who she used to think as the greatest joke in her life.Innocent yet lovely boy who she didn't pay attention when he admired her.Sometimes,she questioned herself.What was the actual reason for hoim to like her or did she deserve his love?

She looked at him in desire to get him back,to cherish her back like the old time.Which every night,he wouuld send texts to her phone that she didn't bother to answer.When the morning came,the first ring in her phone was a call or a message from that boy.It had never been in her life,someone would care about her that much.

Now,that boy only saw her as a crazy girl nor it was only her assumption.In case she didn't know what was actually he thought about her.Baekhyun ignored her was one problem she couldn't do anything about it,then another trouble she got was that she couldn't stand still with Taeyeon nearing her boyfriend.

Baekhyun would always want Taeyeon's help,when there was a time Baekhyun couldn't proceed to walk.Taeyeon was always there.Krystal's urgeness to get angry at Taeyeon was sometimes over limit bt she endured it with optimism this time.She regretted it,for causing all the shortcoming happened to Baekhyun.

The bet?

She couldn't even remember what she promised in the bet afterwards.She didn't take a damn on what the whole school called her in those days anymore.The only thing she cared was to get Baekhyun back to her side.

Infact,she couldn't make eye contact with some of her fellows anymore with the embarrasment she held.she often ignored them  when they asked the period of the wager had gotten lesser and lesser.That something she was scared of,not the money she would spend for them but the pride she would have to trash infront of them.

That morning,she came school early in the morning before everyone.No one dared to asses her,she walked and walked at the corridor to her class room.

Awkward.

Her eyes was about to tear out in excitement when she found Baekhyun was sitting on his seat,eyeing the view outside with his right hand clutching his chin.She wasn't wanting to make echo around the classroom because the awkwardness she felt of revealing herself infront of him wasn't allowing her to do so.The boy was still on his spot,looking outside the window.

She tiptoed into the class as her eyes travelled at him,making sure she wouldn't get caught but before she knew it.She accidently hit one of the table causing the sound  that made him in realization of her presence.

Only God knew how hurt her leg was.She fell on the tiled ground."Ouch!"she groaned.

"Who's that?"Baekhyun looked around and only to find a girl was wincing the pain on her leg.He stood up abruptly but still as weak as he was.When he reached her,he kneeled down with a slight panic platered on his face.

"Are you okay?"as he moved his hand to hers,putting her arm on his shoulder and the other one was placed on her waist,helping her to get up with his strength."Aucch!"she groaned softly.

"....I'm okay"she stuttered with her blushed cheeks.She eyed his face closely,his nose,his eyes and it went down to his lips.She didn't know that Baekhyun was that handsome and flawless at his side profile,she admired it throughout their process to get up.She almost couldn't wake up from her doing.It felt like the time had stopped for them to get back to the old times even they didn't spend too much time to be more intimate.Krystal just felt relieved.

Baekhyun noticed it,but he felt awkward to turn his head to her direction.When it was the time where he thought Krystal wasn't looking at him anymore,he tilted his head to her direction.Unfortunately,he was wrong.Krystal was apparently still locking her gaze on him.

They stopped,only few more inches until their faces would meet.That moment,Baekhyun was completely under her spell,he couldn't nor wanting to move his head from the view of the girl before his eyes.His heartbeat started to skip unevenly.It felt like their breathe was closing to their faces.Baekhyun sweared it was a death of him if he continued to lock the eye gaze.His mind was travelling around,it felt like a memory just flashbacked to the memory where it pained his head.

This girl,I know her.

_________________________________________________________________________

*SIlent

mmmmm,....so..guys.I'M SO SORRY.SO SO SORRY.I'M SO SORRY.FOR NOT UPDATING THIS STORY.

////le cries///////

You may slap if you want to T_T.

I hope I will have time to update more :D.

Bye bye