She cursed,he cursed and so did Taeyeon

Want to be yours

That morning,Baekhyun and Taeyeon were finally be able to make their way out from the store after Taeyeon’s bodyguards found them after one night of searching them.Both of them were feeling a total death of cold that they hugged into each other to be warmed.Students who tended to come school earlier saw the scene where they both were locked.

They began to spread many speculation that Baekhyun and Taeyeon were dating until its ended up to Krystal knowing.It spread in SNS that the whole school made it to be the hot gossip of the whole week.

While Baekhyun at home was having a fever after spending one night in a cold condition.He didn’t know anything about the news.Instead,he didn’t get any call from Krystal asking for his current condition.He tried to grab onto his phone everytime he got strength to move from his bed but no,Krystal was too selfish and refused every calls.

Differently from Taeyeon,she was bullied and teased as a boyfriend-taker by everyone in school.She tried many times to explain everything to them,telling them that Sehun was chasing them that day but who wanted to believe a newcomer though?

One day when she was walking to the  cafeteria,she was pushed by group of girls who everyone tittled this group as the popular ones.Everyone crushed on them.

“Yah,new student!watch your way.You bumped me”Krystal said sounding the voice of irritated to Taeyeon with her arms were crossed.Lifting down their heads to Taeyeon who was now sat on the ground by their push.taeyeon did nothing but sent her glare to Krystal’s eyes that made her even annoyed.

She,Kim Taeyeon had  never been bullied for her whole live instead she was the one who bullied the weak ones in her previous school but the reson why she enrolled in this school was because of her attitude.She was tired of pulling girls’ hair,slapping them all she could and making her tittle as the bullyin school   to make them kneel to her.She sober for what she did to them.She regretted it to death.

…and that was why she promised that she wouldn’t beat any other weak people.The reason why she didn’t punch Krystal on her face in the first place when she was bullied by them.They threw eggs and flours to her cloth like making a pie of human.All she did was  patient.Being dedicated towards to what she aimed which was to change herself like the other kind human beings.

Today,she was the one who got beaten up and felt like she had to die on that spot.Now,she through what they through.The ones who she used to bully.It felt like you were trashed,and it felt damn sad.

Thinking back the time,she pretended like nothing happened ad just wanted to stand back and moved to her way.The group didn’t allow her.

“You’re being rude!I was talking to you!are you even listening?”Sulli then pulled Taeyeon’s wrist to catch her attention to them back.

“I don’t have any important thing to do with you just let me go”replying with the weak one.Sulli just then smirked after hearing to her reason.

“After you take my friend’s boyfriend,do you think that easy to let you go?snap out of it Taeyeon!you are taking something that is not belonged to you”

“Hundred times of explaining to you was not enough?you know the truth that we did nothing at the store,we were just locked!Why don’t you just ask Baekhyun  if you don’t believe me”

“Son of a ”cursing at Taeyeon before she pushed Taeyeon’s shoulder that left her with a pain.Krystal was freak out at that time,what she said was true.Pretending like she was the only one who was true.That Krystal after all.She didn’t like being wronged infront of people.

“Get a grip of yourself,aren’t you afraid of us?”she yelled.

“You lied to your boyfriend,don’t you afraid of him leaving you?yah!Jung Krystal,you think I don’t know what are you hiding?”

Krystal was about to slap taeyeon until a hand got her wrist stopping her from the action.

“She’s mine Krystal,don’t …you…dare …to touch her”Sehun warned as his eyes had this kind of scary gaze.

“What is this?Eww,you like this girl?Oh Sehun,you also need to get yourself snapped!Let me finish with her and mind your own business”

“she’s my business you ”

“What”she smiled bitterly at the word ‘’.A total rude nickname she had not ever gave ever since she was born.

“Watch your mouth!beggar!”

Sehun was practically wanted to gather all his energy just to beat the girl,he didn’t mind at all wether it was a girl or a little girl who needed lullaby to sleep,he was head bullies after all.What did he have  to be afraid of Krystal?

“Stop it!”Taeyeon turned down the fire of the two before it began bigger.

“Oh Sehun,Jung Krystal!Pathetic es of this Earth!I see you guys are the same.So get your out of my way and let me be alone for my lifetime!”She said before making her steps further from them.They could only stay in silent watching a petite girl moved out their way.They cursed each other so did her.

______________________________________________________________

I JUST HAPPENED TO HAVING TIME TODAY SO i UPDATED IT WHEN i ACTUALLY HAVE NO IDEA AT THE PLOT ANYMORE BUT THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY ANYWAY.IT HAS BEEN LIKE HALF OF A YEAR I DIDN'T UPDATE ANY OF MY STORY.SORRY FOR THAT.WAIT FOR THIS STORY TO BE END YEOREOBUN. :))