Taeyeon's savior

Want to be yours

It had been two months,Baekhyun and Krystal were on their dates.Unfortunately for Taeyeon,she kept on getting bullied throughout the times.Whereas,Baekhyun was her savior,he would report everyone who was on the scene of her being bullied.But the case hadn't got lesser,as the days passed.The head bullies kept on increasing that the only victiom would be knocked was Taeyeon.

Krystal was on one of the head bullies which she leaded every of them on the prank.

Taeyeon would get the dust when she went into the class room.

Taeyeon would be slipped on the bricked floor where they poured oil on it at the cafeteria.

Some random girls would steal her clothes or her things in her locker.

But today,is when Krystal's anger on the top of limit where Taeyeon didn't even move to fight back.She stayed still and wouldn't bother to talk to her how the bullies bugged her life.

Krystal was indeed rich,she owned anything she wanted.No,almost everything nor every students at the school where she could control them with the money she wealth with.Her eagerness to make Taeyeon kneeled down her feet had never been granted as she desperately wanted to see that girl pleaded for an apologize.It was all because of Baekhyun,he saved her almost all the time where Baekhyun would be the one who got into her trap.He was the one who pulled her from the dust before its fell on her and how those slippery floor always got cleaned before Taeyeon even landed her feet on it.

Rumors were spreading like a wildfire where no one denied the fact that Baekhyun was internally with taeyeon who even avoiding him.

"Beat her!"she demanded as the boys nodded.

Taeyeon was walking on the empty street from the night class she attended.Lights were vagued where the barking dogs couldn't stop hustling around the residence of the apartment.Literally a cold night,she walked with the headphones plugged in her ears.She was about to give in the coins into the vending machine until someone's hand covered causing her to hardly breath and fainted afterwards.

Her sight was blurred as she hardly opening her eyes.Noticing to the unfamiliar place,she was about to move her hands but couldn't posses with the tightened rope tied her both hands.

"Help me!'she weakly shouted that no one possible could even hear it.

"Taeyeon!"someone's voice echoeing the queit place.Until the scene was cleared,she realized Baekhyun was all bruises around his body threwn to her that she was abruptly shocked.

He looked lifeless and perhaps he would die with those painful wounds he got.

Her expression was all blank seeing the view of someone who always saved her in any situation where she needed helps the most,what did a good reaction to see your saviour being tortured?Unknownly,her eyes shedding out tears of fearness.What had they done to him?She was basically fine but why did only Baekhyun with those bruises.

Wasn't she the one who supposed to get those punishment?

She was still with her expression until one of the gangster striked a hardened wood onto her body but failed when Baekhyun reached a hug that stopped it from hitting her body.

"Stop it!"she cried as she demanded them to stop.

"Stop it I beg you!"she said in between her sob.

"You stupid girl"One of them voiced out and slapped her face hardly afterwards.

The pain from her legs upon her face were all got bruises.Baekhyun who lied down on the floor fainted like a dead body.She had those injured arms,legs and around her neck were all because of protecting Baekhyun from being a punching bag of them.

"She still didn't faint?"One of the asked and sat on the chair as of feeling the tiredness of beating the duo.

"Who tells you to do this?"she asked in between the coughed before bloods starting to flow continuesly from .Lying down weakly.SHe proceeded to ask.

"Why do I have to tell you?"he smiled bitterly.

"Was it Krystal?"

"...yes,she does"

"Police!"a noisy sirens suddenly heard and the boys started to be panicked for finding the best way out.Unfortunately,they failed.They had been caught after struggling from the polices before they couldn't even run.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Krystal succeeded in making all those brickbats thrown to the innocent girls.She offered them money as if they were willing to take a risk on what she did,they would get money as much as they wanted.Due to the fact,she was Krystal who didn't take the blames on her on job,she wouldn't and didn't want to.

Taeyeon attended school about two weeks having recovered  at the hospital whereas Baekhyun was still being unconciuos at the hospital after those violence hits he got from the boys.Taeyeon came with anger,she wanted to pull Krystal's hair out of her head like a mad witch.She really wanted to.

But this time,she possessed a very well-planned ideas where she would make her sufffer for making her own boyfriend to be comma in hospital.

"You want a piece of me,then I'll give you"she mouthed as her eyes sharply staring at the mirror showing the reflection of her face that filled with her outrage before she walked out from her room and preparedly for her school.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay,sorry for my late update kay?

this was literally angst.

o..o

anyway don't forget to make a comment before leaving this story okay?

///peace sign///bye bye