You better Run

Want to be yours

Author’s POV:

The class started when the teacher came in.They greeted and bowed to her,Mrs Hang.She demanded them to sit down as she puts her things on the desk.She lets out her choke.

“Okay class,let’s start our lesson for today.Please right down this note on your book”.She said and start to write the note on the blackboard.

On the other hand,Taeyeon lets her pen out from her bag but out of her consciousness,the pen falls from her hand.She is about to pick  the pen that fell under the desk,but then,Baekhyun who saw it wants t pick it up too.Their heads bumped into each other.

“Ouch!”.They said in unison.Both of them hold their pains on their head.A certain students realized it with their look turn to them excluding the teacher.But,they ignored it after that.

“Yah!that’s my pen!”.taeyeon shouted with the low tones,she doesn’t want the teacher spot them busy with the other things instead of writing a note.Baekhyun takes the pen and hands it to her innocently.

“I know,I just want to help”.There,he whispered  with his innocent face again.Makes Taeyeon feels annoyed.She gave him a death glare as she takes the pen rudely from his hand.Baekhyun smiles at her cuteness.That is actually what he thinks.

The bell is ringing already,students come out from their class and go to the canteen.Except for taeyeon  who is still at the class.

"taeyeon Ah~don't you want to eat for lunch?"Baekhyun asked her."Bish~I don't want to,go!"she answered qquite long this time.Krystal saw them having a conversation suddenly patted Baekhyun shoulder then holds him arm in arm.

"Baekhyun!eat with me then".She said to baekhyun as her eyes glared taeyeon who is no sitting on her chair while crossing her arm.

"Ah..okay~".Baekhyun answered as his eyes spotted Taeyeon still at her current position.Taeyeon realized Krystal was glaring at her just now.But,seriously,she didn't give a damn on what Krystal just did  since she always get that kind of expression when she is talking with a guy.

Baekhyun and Krsytal went out from the class leaving Taeyeon there.Taeyeon eyes look at the view out from the window.She is actually blank.She doesn't even has an appitite to eat.She is now sitting lonely at her class untill a bunch of boys come in her class.Now,the unknown guys are surrounding him.She was annoyed,doesn't have any idea who are those guys.They are all staring at her smirkly.

"Stop looking at me!you bastard!!".She yelled at them and about to step out from the crowded guys but stopped by the one of them.He holds Taeyeon hand.She tries to make him let her hand go but failed when he tighten his grip on her make her moan from the pain.She finally remembers that guy whi is no holding at her hand is the guy she met a weeks ago.

"YOU!!".Taeyeon shouted.

"Yes,this is me.Oh Sehun,Taeyeon Shi~"He smirks as he leans closer to her face.The distance of them is just a few inch.Well,Taeyeon couldn't do anything cause she is surrounded by Sehun's partner,even when she is goin to backward,sehun holds her back makes her hard to move.She is now blankly-minded.

Sehun leans closer and closer untill his lips touch a little of her lips.But then...someone threw a book and hits his head makes him stop from his action.Holding a pain of his head since the book is too thick.

"Yah!stop doing that to her!"Baekhyun shouted from a distance.He is the one who was threw the book.yes,saves Taeyeon.!

Taeyeon takes a change and stompped Sehun's feet gaining a pain on him.Taeyeon pushes the guys in a very quick motion and run toward Baekhyun.She holds Baekhyun hand and quickly run out from the class.

The boys didn't do anything untill Sehun demanded them to chase them.They run,run and run.chasing Taeyeon and Baekhyun toward nowhere.Once they find them hide,they chase them untill those two disappear from their sight.Sehun  is now breathless cause he is also chases them.Mad at the both of them.

"Find them until,don't come to me if you don't!"He threaten his friends since he is the powrful one there.Then,they continued on their way to find Baekhyun and Taeyeon.

_________________________________________________________________________________________-

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

^_^.

Comment are always welcomed!