First Date

Want to be yours

Krystal picks up the phone call from her desk while her lazy eyes are still close.

"Yeobusaeyeo?".She answered.

"Anyeonghasaeyeo Krystal shi~sorry for disturbing you this is Baekhyun.I hope you don't forget about our date this morning,I'll wait for you.okay".Baekhyun tells her about their incoming date.

"Oh okay".Krystal said and then yawns.

She hangs up without waiting Baekhyun to bid goodbye.

"Aargh,I'm too lazy to go on date in this fun weekend I should have to go to shopping or somewhere else,It's boring,Bish~".she talked to herself as her phone droped on her bed.She is still with her sleepy eyes.

"I should ignore him".She then drops her own body to her bed and continues to sleep again.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Taeyeon wakes up from her sleep,takes her towel and walk in to her bathroom.

After she finished to wear her cloth and take a breakfast,she planed to take a walk around the Seoul since she doesn't have any appointment for this weekend.She went off by car,drove by her bodyguard.well,Taeyeon doesn't have any relative at Korea since she was born in State,plus,her father always busy of his work.He works with nonstop and does not take care of Taeyeon much.The only reason he meets with Taeyeon is because he wants to see her.Thus,It's just a few hour,then travel again for his company.Her mom left her about two years ago cause she couldn't stand her father with his irresponsible attitude toward  their family.Taeyeon's mother left her with nothing,she just went off like she is nothing on her and ran to the other guy.

 Taeyeon is a good girl at first but because of her family problem,she turned to be a wild and stubborn person.She blames her father for her change since the day her beloved mother left her like a trash.

She finds those useless things should have to ignore.

Her outfit:

      (except for that little,kind of wallet)

Finally,the arrived at Seoul and she demands her bodyguard to drop her at the nearest place that they can stop.(lol)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Baekhyun waits Krystal infront of the Cinema entrance,he has been wait for her like two hours ago.

"Where is she?it's already 10:00 a.m.She should be here."Baekhyun mumbled.

He called and messaged her so many times but she didn't answer the call.He calls her again.

Suddenly,He heard someone shouts and turns his head to the direction where the voice came.

"Thief,help me,someone please help me!".The shout.

He sees the man is running forward and holding a handbag.The victim tries to catch the thief too with her higheel.A little bit slow.Baekhyun who sees the incident then runs toward the thief and grabs the handbag.He successfully did it but the man punches him hardly on his face.He punches the man back as the pain gains up that makes him about to fall.But,luckily the police already arrived and catch the robber.He rubs his painful cheeks,there is a blood on his lips but he vanishes it with his hand.

He is now holding the handbag and realizes the victim is behind him.He turns around to see her but he shocks as he saw the new student from their class,Kim Taeyeon is right in front of him."aren't you the new student from my class?Kim.....tae..".Taeyeon  gasps and looks like shock too..she stutters and doesn't even know what to speak.

"what?you know me?.Well I don't know you.Anyway,...that's my...can you please give me that?".She then shows her cold face again.taeyeon doesn't know that he is the student there cause she didn't see any friend there yet.

"Oh,...yeah..sure".baekhyun hands in her handbag.he smiles.

Taeyeon starts to feel awkward around him and rubs her neck.

"Ah...I have to go".She excused,she is about to take a step away from Baekhyun but then the policeman calls her from afar.She shyly turns around and smiles with fake.

"are you okay miss?".He said.

"yeah,I'm okay".She replied.The policeman then turns his look to Baekhyun and sees his blood on his lips area.

"Oh young man,thank you very much,you really help us.are you okay?Miss,you should bring him to the hospital".He smiled fade away as he looked at Baekhyun's condition.

"Kwaenchanasaeyeo,I'm okay."He smiles in reply.

"Miss,you should bring him to the hospital".The policeman told her.She then agreed and smiles fakely to the policeman,try to hold her embrass.

___________________________________________________________________________________________-

"O..kay,huh.Let's go".Taeyeon told Baekhyun.

"Where to?"He asked innocently.

She sighs."Yah,you have to go to the hospital and I'm going to bring you there".She replied almost like shouting.

"Oh ya,for that,you don't have to worry it's just a little pain.You don't have to bring me there."He smiles again.

"Huh,okay...".She replied then take a look at his injury at his face area,she starts to think that he really got it hurts enough.The blood is still there.

She turns around and takes her handerchief from her handback.She hands in to Baekhyun without turning her head to him  with shy.

"Take this...!".She said while her hand to Baekhyun.

"But..I'm totally fine,you don't have to....".He said tries to tell him that he is fine although he is not.

"tch..just shut up!".She cuts him and turns her body to Baekhyun,Taeyeon wipes slowly  the bleed around his cheek without Baekhyun's permission.Baekhyun track stops for awhile.His eyes now is widened.spots it at Taeyeon's.

Taeyeon is still busy wiping his bleed but then she realizes Baekhyun looks at her,she is totalloy falls for his eyes,she stares it too for a few seconds but then back to the real world as she clears to get Baekhyun too.

Hmm.."taeyeon sounded.

Then,there is again an awkward moment surrounding them.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

thank you for reading :)).please do comment and subscribe

:)))))