Revealling Taeyeon!

Want to be yours

“wow,looks like I’m gonna spend my whole life in this boring country”,she sighed as she walked off toward Seoul Highschool gate.

“yes,miss,may I help you something?”the bodyguard asked her.

“Oh ya,is this place  named  Seoul Highschool?”she asked then.

“mm?yeh.”He answered.She then walks in and looks around the school.”nice”.She complimented.

“Anyeonghasaeyo,are you the new student here?”.An old lady standed beside her without her noticed.She  then turns around to see her.

“Deh”.She simply answered her.

“Great,well I’m the headmistress here.Welcome to our school,follow me”.She smiles and shows the girl way to her  office.She nodded and followed from her back.

They finally arrived at the office.The headmistress sits on her chair and demands the girl to take a seat too.

“Hello new student,as you already know that I’m the headmistress here.Students here called me Mrs.Kim.So,what is your name young girl?”.She asked with happy tones.

“aah,I am Kim Taeyeon”.She  said with ‘swag’ tones.

“Oh,Okay.so,you are student from State,right?It’s nice to have a student from famous country.May I see your report card”.She then gives her hand to her asking for the report card that she have been holding.

“Sure”.She hands in her report card.

Mrs.Kim looks on her detail,her face starts to show  a big smile as she sees A+ on her every  subjects that written on the card.

“Daebakk!approved you as the student here is the right thing.You got your result with flying colour taeyeon~shi”.She keeps on smiling as she turns her look to Taeyeon who is still with her poker face.

“Thank you very much”.She replied.After that,Mrs Kim making a phone call  to someone and asked her for excuse.She nods.

“Yah!Mrs Boom ~shi,you are late again!I told you to come here early”,she yelled on her phone that makes Taeyeon widen her eyes,shock at her sudden action.She thought Mrs Kim is not that strict because of her smile that never  blows away from their met just now.

“Come here,right now!”.She shouted again that makes Taeyeon scared this time.

“hhhmmm”.She clears and back to her old-self,smily face shown.

“Taeyeon~shi~,I’m sorry,you know.haha”she laughed by herself.Taeyeon with her disguise smiles at her  weirdness.

A funny looking man then appears ,standing right in front of the door.

“Mrs Kim,I’m sorry for the late,I’m here.”He said with his hands on his back.He looks so strict yet have a funny big nose.

“Okay,Taeyeon shi~follow him,he will show you your class from now on,hope you will be happy and make a lot of friends,okay”.She  asked Taeyeon  to follow him and gave some advice to her.

Taeyeon nodded slightly.

“What is your name new student?”.Mr Bom asked her as they walk still on.

“Kim Taeyeon”.She answered the question for the second time and almost makes her wanna back off from greeting.She glares and then sighs without Mr Bom notices her since she is walkin at his back.

“Ow,welcome to our school.Your dad registered you last week and aaah….do you know that you already late?we start school at 7:30 a.m and you!You arrived at school at 8:30 a.m.You should start your school today.I’m pretty sure that Mrs kim already tell you about this.Am I right?miss Kim Taeyeon?”.He told her the truth.

“Hmm,actually,Mrs Kim didn’t tell me about that at all”.She answered with her poker face.She smirks as the teacher starts to speak with stutter.

“O….Oh,really?”.he tried to cover his shame.

 

They arrived at the class.

“Here we are,miss Kim taeyeon.”Mr Bom said and asked her to ready.

Mr Bom knocks the door and opens it slightly.He bows to the teacher  that was busy teaching the student and now turns his look to Mr Bom and Taeyeon.

“Can I?...”Mr Bom being cut by the teacher with his nod.

“Thank you”.Both of them smile while taeyeon stands with blankly expression.

“Anyeonghasaeyo my student,today we have a new student from State.Miss kim introduce yourself”.taeyeon takes a step forward.

“Anyeonghasaeyo Kim taeyeon  imnida.”She greeted and introduced herself shortly then step aback.

The two teachers and of course the whole students shocked with her greet just now.Since she didn’t introduce herself completely and bow.The awkward moment wraps around the class and finally stopped by Mr Bom who awkwardly smiles like NOTHING was  just going on.

“Ahh,o..kay.So,take a seat miss Taeyeon”.he said directly,don’t want to waste the time.He then went out from the class and did ask the teacher to continue their lesson.

On the other hand,Krystal and Sulli who is currently sit at the back shocked and look at each other.Both of them almost to burst laughing.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

Taeyeon who doesn’t give a who’s her partner for her seat just simply sits beside Baekhyun and actually that seat is belonged to Kyungsoo ,he absence for today’s class cause he has a fever.

“Aaaah,this seat is my….”.Baekhyun tried to tell her  but she cut him..

“this is mine”.Taeyeon without turning her head to Baekhyun replied.

Baekhyun shuts his mouth as he wants to focus on the lesson but feels uncomfortable.Sulli who keeps staring  at her surprised cause she dares to sit beside Baekhyun.

“Krystal ah,look at that girl,she sitted beside your boyfriend seat.”She whispered to Krystal’s ear as her eyes on Taeyeon’s.Krystal then take a snap of both of them.

“Sulli please,that is just a seat.I don’t care”.she told her friend and Sulli annoys and focuses on the class again.

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

“Hey,look at that girl,isn’t she hot?”.Kai  said to Sehun ,looking at Taeyeon who is eating her lunch at the canteen.Sehun turns his head to the direction.

“which girl?”.He asked Kai.Kai points his finger to Taeyeon once again.

“Oh that girl,poor you Kai.I don’t know that you have such bad taste on choosing a hot girl”.He insulted Kai.

“What did you say?,she’s hot enough to burn up your playboy’s feeling dude,Look at her again”.He asked again.

“Oh that girl who is sitting with her head down ?I thought you were talking about that girl who sizes like a pig over there ”.Sehun finally got Kai to whom he pointed just now.Kai then glares Sehun who is now laughing at himself.

“Aargh,I’m finished,see yaa!”.Kai  walks out from the canteen.

“Haaha,this dude..”He chuckled.He then turns his look to Taeyeon’s direction again as he  looks sternly to her.Their seats are located at the apposite position.Easy for him to see her clearly.

From there,he can clearly sees Taeyeon’s charm,she has  white milky skin,yet,he does not see her face clearly cause she keeps her head down.She eats just a small amount of her food,like she does not has any appetite to eat her lunch.

She suddenly stands from her sit,now,he can see her true charming.Her glowing face as her hair waving by the blow of wind.

"woow".he melted by her beauty.

Taeyeon noticed Sehun who keeps looking at her then take a step toward Sehun.

"Yah,bwoh yah,stop looking at me like some kind of crazy woman,You ".She wildly shouted at Sehun that makes many eyes turn the look to them.

Sehun stands from his seat."Ah,it's not because you are crazy woman for me but you are beautiful".He said and his left hand captured her chin gently.He leans closer to Taeyeon and shows his smirk.

"How about ..spend your time with me tonight?".He asked his with his eyes spots on Taeyeon's.

" please..".She pushes Sehun's hand on her chin and Pkkkk!.slaps him on his cheek.

"Don't touch me".She warns Sehun for the last time before leaving him caresses his painful cheek.He holds on it.He smirks.

"You are sassy".He whispered.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

That's all for today,So sorry for the late update reader-nim.

this story is not good enough hehe,but I will try my best to make it more interesting

:))))

I'm So SOrry

:)))