DEAL

Want to be yours

 

Krystal walks with baekhyun ,heading to krystal ‘s home.they hold hands ,baekhyun smiles and krytal too.”baekhyun~shi,gommawo,bye”she said as she leave baekhyun,walks towards her house door’s.but baekhyun hold her hand with sudden and says”bye,see u tomorrow”.”ok”krytal replied with smily face.

Baekhyun pov:

Hah,I cant believe that she didn’t rejected me,now,we are couple,after a long time ive waited this moment,finally its come.i walk by myself to my home,it isn’t far from krystal house though.

Krystal pov:

Huh,what a tiredly day,I smiled and close my room door’s slowly,and lean for awhile at the back door.i cant believe tha I finally have a boyfriend,hahaha,hot news sulli,!!i have to tell my friends about this tomorrow,I thought as I take my towel and get in the bathroom,to wash up my body.

At night….

After I finished my homework,I lay on my bed and take a time to think about it,”mmmmm,so whats next?im curious about baekhyun,what was that feel if someone we loved in front of us..like me for example what did he thinks about me when im in front of him?lol,of course  I don’t know about that cause I never fall in love with others,but,I wonder hows my friends reaction after I told them about it,hehehe”I talked to myself.

I fall into a deep sleep after that.

At school….(at class)

“Krystal shi,annyeong”sulli tap my shoulder and I looked around.”anyyeong”I replied with smile.amber and luna just arrived and they greet us too.i saw baekhyun and I shyly smile at him as he stares at me”yah,why so sudden?”sulli asked me.”mm,bwoh,what are u talking about?”I asked confusedly.”why did u smile to that bacon”she asked again.”hahah,I will tell u later,after this class just wait”I said with smirk.

Break time….

“yah,krystal shi,u make me curious all the time,tell us now”sulli asked and spot her eyes on me.”yah yah,be patient.mmm,make sure u are ready ok?”I said with chuckle.”tch,palli,just tell us.”they both said.

“I HAVE A BOYFRIEND NOW~!”I said proudly.both sulli,amber and luna open their mouth widely,owh,their eyes too.the expression of disbelieving me.”hah?jeongmal,do sincha picheosseo”amber said with shocked.i nodde proudly.”yah~of course im not crazy ,hahah,whats now?hah,now we are even.”I chuckled.”oooh,ok,tell us who is it?”luna sked.”don’t tell me that bacon is ur boyfriend”sulli cut with wide eyes.once again they shocked a lot!!!”really?krystal?that….bacon?since when did u have a feeling with that guy?,from what  I know u are someone who don’t love someone easily,and u are not that close to that kid,”amber said.”ah ha,what a good question.yupp,I don’t love him,just rying hehehe”I said and shrug.”krystal,this isn’t a joke,once u played with others heart,u might be hated with anyone,if u don’t love him,just reject him or ignore him,not a big problem,but don’t hurt innocent guy like him”luna adviced me,”yah yah,calm down,easy,I didn’t rejected him because I don’t wanna hurt him,aarrasoo,now give me a support,of course im just trying”.i said relaxly.”ooowh,ok,now ,what about if we make a deal”I continued.

“mm,whats deal?both of them asked.”here,after three months I coupled with him,I will bring him to our usual café and break with him,hah!hows that?”I smirk.”mmm,that’s interesting.but this is my deal,if u fall in love  with him and continue ur realationship after that.u are going to pay my whole meal for one months,hahha,hows that?”luna smirk this time.”yeah then me too”amber said.”but wait isn’t that harsh if we did these to baekhyun”sulli asked with sympathy.”hahahaa,I don’t care,who told him to messed up with me?”I said evilly.”oowh,ok.that would be interesting,then if u lost or fail to break with him that time..u are going to pay for all our meal for one month,deal?”luna said.”deal”I said.both of us gathered our hands and nod for the agreement.

Just after we agree the deal,baekhyun reached us and shout my name.both of us smile.”guys this is my boyfriend,”I said to all my friend and hold baekhyun’s arm with smile.”owh,hello,baekhyun shi”both my friends said and waved their hands with fake smile.”hello”.he bowed.the three of them walk away from us.”baek~ah,u are lucky,take care of her,owh we are going now,enjoy”sulli said before they moved.

“mmm,krystal shi,soo,what do u want to eat now?”he asked and look at me.”mmm,we just have to go to canteen now”I said.”ok”he said.

Just when we step to the canteen.many eyes are on us.some of them whispered something that I couldn’t hear.i know that baekhyun is popular,despite of his cute face,athletic and rich,he is genius too,he caught all the attention of this school teachers.he is famous among the girls too.hahaah,feel proud.different from me.but why was he fell on me?i thought and lowed my head.

“krystal shi.wae?is something wrong?”he start the conversation.i realized from my thought and look at him.”ah,deh~ah,nothing.”I replied with stutter.

“mmm,krystal shi,are u free this Sunday?”he asked.”ah,yeah of course,wae?”I said while eating my food.”would u mind if I bring u for a date,aa...i  mean we ar going o spend our weekend with watching cinema and many more”he said with stutter and rub his back neck.i thought for a while.”ah yeah,sure.”I said directly without thinking so much.he smile,”then could u give me ur phon number?”he asked again with shy.”ah here,”I give him my phone number with.he is so shy,why?im his girlfriend.i thought for awhile.

The end of school period…

I walk with sulli,baekhyun cant go with me cause he have a tuition.”mmm,sulli shi~what is date mean for couple?”I ask innocently.”ya,even a date u don’t know?well its simply mean,a moment u ..and ur boyfriend,”she answered shortly.”a..ah.”I said with nod.”mmm,wae,omg..did baekhyun asked u for a date?”she said open mouth and covered it with her hand.i just nodded with relax face.

“sooo,u don’t even feel nervous?”she asked.”mm,nope,why do I have to nervous though?”I said with innocent.”.......sulli just drop her jaws.