Being bullied again

Want to be yours

Baekhyun rushed towards Krystal who was now avoiding him after the rumor had finally got his known.He grabbed her wrist and pulled her to direct her body to him with a desperate one.

“Krystal ah~we really did nothing there,we were locked!”

“I know,I believe you but I need some times to forgive you”

“I am sorry if you are angry”

“I…”Krystal speech was cut when one student shouted a name of “Hey,it’s Taeyeon”.He turned his attention into the direction and founf Taeyeon was being threw of eggs and flour that left him clueless.What did taeyeon have done that they bullied her?wondering the question,Krystal on the other hand was literally shocked at the sight of his boyfriend paid a full attention towards a girl who ruined their relationship.

He was on his way to Taeyeon but Krystal took his wrist giving a sign of “you don’t have to go”

“She is in trouble,why are all students bullying her?”ignoring Krystal with a feeling of being dumbfounded.

He ran quickly to where taeyeon was now bullied.Apearently,no one tended to care the presence of him warning them to stop from throwing eggs to her uniform,he had no choice rather than covering her body with his uniform.Stopping the smelly eggs went to hers.

“Are you okay?Taeyeon shi?”he said in between of covering her.

Her teary eyes told him everything including that she wasn’t in a good  condition.

“You guys!stop it!”

“Yah!Byun Baekhyun,let ud bully her,she took you from Krystal”Sulli who was on the mess voiced out.

“What?”

“No,Stop it!before I …”before he could finish his word…

eVeryone seeming of afraid what he was about to say,stopping them from continuesly doing it.

“You guys already knew that I only like Krystal,it means taeyeon isn’t the one who supposed to be blamed because of me,we were locked  anyway and please stop from bullying her!”

“If it’s not for Krystal,I wouldn’t do it ,eww it’s disgusting”a wrong sentence flipped out from Luna’s mouth.Sulli covered stopping her friend for further information.

“Krystal…asked you to do this?”

“N..no”

Everyone left the place until it was only baekhyun and Taeyeon,Taeyeon was still  with blankly expression.Shedding tears of sadness.

“Are you okay”as his hand pat Taeyeon’s shoulder.Taeyeon reacted with full of anger in hers that she pushed his hand hardly.

Her tears fell with an end  that her eyes of engerness glared to Baekhyun’s eyes.

“Don’t..touch me”

She walked weakly leaving Baekhyun with disappointed.It was his girlfriend’s fault anyway,she didn’t have to be nice to him.He felt sorry for her.

______________________________________________________________________________

IM SORRY BECAUSE THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT.IT'S BECAUSE TOMORROW IS MY SCHOOL DAY SO I'M GOING TO SLEEP NOW.BYE THANK YOU FOR READING ^^