Awkward

Want to be yours

"Yah Krystal!you know that Baekhyun waited for your for more than two hours,aren't you?"Sulli shouted at the phones.Krystal got her ears moved for a distance and place it again to the call.

"Sulli chill...".she tried to make Sulli calm.

"Up to you Krystal..."Sulli sigh as she hung up the phone letted Krystal being Dumbfounded at the phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hmmm,Kim.....Taeyeon isn't it?"Baekhyun asked Taeyeon.He also did bring Taeyeon to the one of the restaurant cause he already tired of waiting Krystal.

"yes"Taeyeon answered Baekhyun with her cold expression.

"Hmmm,nice to meet you."He smiled.

Taeyeon is currently now melted at his smile.But,she got herself controlled.

An awkward moment wrapps as they both don't have anything to say.Luckily,the waitress comes and ask them what they want o eat.Baekhyun ordered  an orang juice.While Taeyeon ordered a glass of  milk.

Baekhyun giggles at Taeyeon that makes her annoyed at him.He doesn't have any idea that a 'cold' girl like her would drink something like 'milk'.

"Hey,!don't laugh at me..it's obvious though."She told Baekhyun and drinks the milk with glare to Baekhyun.

"hahah,okay I'm sorry"He stopped laughing and turns his head around in silent.

Since taeyeon drank the milk in the 'unpolite manners.The milk spreaded around her lips and Baekhyun who is sitting across her  realized it.He reached his hand to her lips tried to wipe it.Tayeon also tries to avoid it but she couldn't.

"Tae ah~next time,be nice to milk.Drink it nicely,okay?look,now it's messing your lips."He said while his hand is still wiping her lips.Taeyeon widened her eyes and froze by his sudden action.She couln't believe that the boy who is just like a 'stranger' dares to touch her and even wipes her lips.Since she is frozen,so she couldn't do anything instead of feeling  embrassed mixed with melting with his nice.Obviously,people who risk their life to touch her with permission would be punish or she will slap them but this guy really controlled her.After about three minutes Taeyeon as her current position,Baekhyun feels awkward and wants to make her back to earth again.He waves his hand at infront of her.Yes,Taeyeon is  finally back to the real world.