Chapter 2: Meeting Pt. 2

Love doesn't always last

"Your B..B..B1A4"

----Your POV----

I couldn't believe that B1A4 was in front of me right at this very moment. I don't know why I was freaking out in the inside. I mean, their are a bunch of idols in my school, since I go to a performing arts school, and I never act like this! What's wrong with me? Something about them was making me feel this way. I wonder why?

"Great you already knocked somebody down!" I heard the one with small eyes say.

"I didn't mean to! We just ran into each other! It's not my fault.!" "but you just said it was your fault babo..." I thought to myself.

"Hmm know that I think about it, it is kind of your fault" I said to the one that bumbed into me. Even though they were my favorite band, I still didn't know their names.

"What?! But you just said it was your fault! Why are you blaming me all of a sudden?" He said to me.

"Well I can't watch my back EVERY time I go to a water fountain. Plus you would of obviously seen me." I said to him making him kind of mad. I didn't notice till now that I was still on the ground. "stupid guy didn't even bother to help me up.." I mumbled to myself very quietly.

"Yah you didn't even bother to help her up!" The youngest one said to him.

"Here, let me help you up noona~~" Noona? How young was this guy I thought as he helped me up.

"See at least he helped me up :P" I said to the one taht bumbed into me. Making him stick his tongue out at me too.

"Well sorry" He said to me in a mocking voice. The one with long hair hit him in the back of the head. I chuckled.

"We're very sorry we caused all this. Uhmm well then let's introduce ourselves shall we? I am Jung Jinyoung the leader and oldest.

"I'm Shin Dongwoo but you can call me CNU"

"I am Gongchan Shik, the youngest!" He's adorible haha.

" I am Lee Sun woo, but you can call me Baro ^_^" (A/N: I had to change his name to match the story sorry :0) Hmm he sounds very familier. I was waiting for the guy who bumbed into me to introduce himself. Jinyoung shoved him.

"Lee Jung Hwan or Sanduel as people call me" He sounded kind of innoyed.

"Oh well I am Lee Yoona, please to meet you" I smiled at them and they smiled to. Well exept Sanduel. He just looked away from me, I could tell he doesn't like me. I don't mind, I don't like him either. I got all of thier numbers on my phone. Even Sanduels number, but Jinyoung oppa gave it to me. While they all got my number. We all hung out for a while talking and laughing while sitting under a tree. I sat in the middle of Baro oppa and Gonchan.

"Noona how old are you? I have been meening to ask you hehe" I laughed at him, he was so adorible.

"Haha, I'm turning 18 this year. Senior year~~ By the way I have been also meening to ask you how old you guys are"

"I am 16! Softmore~~" Said Gongchan (A/N: sorry I had to change age -_-)

"I am turning 21" Baro oppa said to me. Hmm three years apart just like my brother.

"I am 22" CNU oppa said to me.

"I am turning 23 this year" Jinyoung oppa said. I turned to look at Sanduel but he just looked away. I pouted. Does he hate me that much?

"He is turning 18 this year. Like you noona~~" Gongchan smiled to me. I nodded and looked at Sanduel. Same age as me huh. We all had a good time and even went to a ice cream parlor around the street.

"See you around!" They said to me. Execpt Sanduel of course...

I nodded and walked towards my house. I opened the door and went straight to my bed. We hung out the whole day! It was amazing and fun!

Although I still cound't get someone out of my head...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: Soo yeah. Second chapter is donee! Took me a while though! Been super busy with school and we did the frog disection today XP. Buttt yeah. How is it so far? Sorry it was a short chapter!! Had no ideas in my noggin  -__-. Next time it will be longer k? well subscribe, comment and all that stuff. Ppyongg! :D