Chapter 10: Revealed

Love doesn't always last

"Yoona. Can I tell you something. Very important?"

"Sure Baro. What is it?"

"You do know that I am your...brother right?"

----Baro's POV----

I guess I should of known. We do look alike. We laugh the same. Look the same. We are both athletic. We have the same eyes. Wae didn't I realize this sooner? Pabo...pabo. Sanduel was suprisingly right about us being related and all. How long has he known? Well obviously longer than I have of course. But how did he figure it out? Was it becuase we looked the same. Molla. But this really does change everything. Hmm well at least I think it does. I mean I have no evidence of us being related or having the same parents. So, I guess we can't really confirm us being brother and sister. But there is just this voice in my mind telling me that we are. Actually that voice is my umma. She came to me when I was unconscious. She and my appa told me everything. They even showed me some of our past's together. The good ones and the bad ones. Like when we would all go the park and have fun. But also when we get in trouble and when that ing bastard tried to touch my sist- I mean Yoona. And when he hit me too. But after they showed me those memories, they said it was time for me to wake up. It was hard at first and when I opened my eyes the light was so bright. I wanted to tell Yoona straight away about what happened. But everyone else was here and I don't think it was time to tell them yet. I could barley tell Yoona! Speaking of Yoona...

"Ehh, Yoona?" I waved my hand in front of her to try and get her attention. She blinked and stood up cousing the chair she was sitting on to move back with force leaving a scraping sound. She looked confused and shocked at the same time. I was starting to regret what I just told her. I stayed quiet for a few more minutes to let her mind sink in. Then she spoke.

"I...should really get going.." She whispered to me. I shook my head and grabbed her hand as she made a dash for the door. "Yoona please, just try to understand that what I just told you is true!"

"Baro I just...don't know what to think..." Her eyes were starting to get watery. I looked her straight in the eyes.

"I mean Baro...my family died in a fire...no one made it out alive..." I watched her speak and saw a tiny tear come out of her right eye but she wiped it away.

"I know.. I mean...not all your family died. Look when I was younger my umma and appa died in a fire too! I remember carrying my little sister on my back but then-" I was cut off by Yoona.

"Then I out before I saw what could happen next"

"Yes! Yes see! You were on my back. I was running but then a wood was about to fall on us! And...and before you could see what happened you out!" So she is my sister...

"But Baro. What happened? I woke up in a hospital and she said that my umma and appa didn't make it. I asked her about my brother but she didn't respond!" She sounded a little mad.

"I know. I know. After you out I sprinted but I didn't make it. Right as the wood was going to hit you I turned you around so you wouldn't get hurt. So I was holding you underneath me and then the wood hit me hard. I out to.  I woke up in a hospital and they said that my umma and appa were dead, They said that you were alive but they transfered me to a different hospital outside of Busan! They had to because I had to go under surgery. Then they sent you to an orphanage before I could come visit you again. I guess because you were younger than me, they didn't tell you that I wasn't going to come back to be with you. But Yoona I did beg them if I could see you! But I already had a family that wanted me and they ended up adopting me. So...you do believe that I am your brother right? I mean I don't have full proof but I know in my heart that we are brother and sister." I spilled everything to her. Hoping she would understand and believe me too.

"Baro...I believe you. I...I just need some time to think. Okay?" She started to get up. I nodded. I guess I should get some sleep too. Yoona got up and headed for the door but when she stepped out she backed up and headed back to me.

All of a sudden I felt a warm presence in my arms. Hugging me and embracing me. Yoona gave me a hug. I didn't want to let go.

 

----Yoona's POV----

I broke the hug and looked up at him. He smiled and kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes, missing the feeling of being kissed on the forehead. Missing the feeling of having a family. We finally said goodbye and left him to get some sleep. I exited the hospital and felt the cool wind glide against my body. I shivered at the touch. I rubbed my arms and hands since I didn't bring my jacket. And it was really freezing! I inhaled the cold air and exhaled. I started walking on the sidewalk. It was really dark and My car was at home. I had no ride back home and no one to walk with. Not even a jacket. Then I felt somthing moist and cold hit the top of my nose. I looked up and saw water crashing down the earth's ground. Very. Hard. I was already soaked wet and I had no phone so B1A4 could't give me a ride.

I finally reached home. I went to my pocket and took out my house key. I unlocked the door and took off my shoes. I felt like a zombie. I walked to the living room and dropped on the couch. I was suprised to hear a voice.

"Well, somebody is getting sick"

"Ahh!" I shot up and grabbed the closest thing next to me, whitch was a pillow, and started wacking the person who talked. He shouted and took the pillow away from me.

"Yah! Stop that pillow is ironically hard!" I ran to the wall and flipped on the light switch. I found Sanduel in front of me.

"Yah! Sanduel what are you doing here?!" I started slapping his chest. He took my hands and looked into my eyes. My heart skipped a beat when we touched and his eyes were so-Wait! What am I thinking?

"Your sick. Take some medicine"

"I am not sick, its just allergies"

"Here just take this" He handed me some pills and a glass of water. I gave him a glare and swallowed the pills. He smiled and just sat down on the couch.

"Sanduel how did you get inside?" I was curious since I never gave him my extra house key.

"Oh that girl named Ha-na gave me the spare key" He said and grinned at me.

"Aish. That Choi Ha-na is going to get it!" I groaned and Sanduel just laughed.

"Yah! Lee Sanduel this isn't funny"

"Maybe you should call me oppa? I am older" I shot him a mad glare. Like I would call him oppa. That is just a pabo idea. That would never happen. Not in a million years.

"Hah. Like that's going to happen" He frowned. He looke cute when he frowned. I smiled at the idea but I didn't notice.

"Yah, Lee Yoona are you falling for my charm?" Then he started walking towards me and did the strangest thing ever.

"Yah! Sanduel what are you doing? Don't get any closer!" He shook his head and kept walking towards me while smiling.

I was yelling at him to stop but was cut off by his lips.

 

 

(A/N) SOOOOOO sorryyy I haven't updated in like a looongg time!!!!! Mianhae!!! I have been soo soo soo busy!! I was going to update days ago but I deleted it by accident! SO I had to write it all over agian! But I got to go to bed now! It's 11:42!! I need sleep!

Comment!

Subscribe!

Ppyong!!! :D <3

-Koreanfan710