Chapter 11: Not as it seems

Love doesn't always last

----Yoona's POV----

I felt his warm lips come in contact with mine. His lips felt soft and gentle against mine. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to his body. We kissed gently but with passion. He my bottom lip begging for entrance. I slightly gasped at the touch and he tounge entered my mouth roaming every part of my mouth. When this happened I pushed him off of me. Apparently I had pushed him off to hard that he fell on the ground. I didn't bother to help him up. He got up by himself and sat on the couch with his head hung low. I stood still trying to soak up what we just did. Once I realized what in the hell happened I grabbed my hair and groaned.

"I...I...I am so sorry. Mianhae. It was an acc-" I cut him off not wanting to hear what he had to say.

"Just...just don't Sanduel. Wait. Actually. EXPLAIN YOURSELF! Why the did you kiss me!? Answer me!" I was mad. I needed to know why. Although I didn't know why I needed to know. I just had to find out. Sanduel had already gotten me and him into a mess. I just wanted a answer to why.

"It was an accident! Look!" He pointed to in front of me on the floor. It was his shoes that were in front of me. "I tripped over them! It was not my fault! So DON'T blame it all on me! I was about to pull away the minute it happend but YOU had to put your arms around my neck and keep kissing ME" He yelled at me. I didn't know he had it in him. Now that I realize it. I was the one who kept kissing him. I was the one who was enjoying it more. But I couldn't let him win.

"But you also put your hands around my wait. You pulled our bodies closer. You and your tongue of yours couldn't help but explore me!" Let's see him object to that.

"Alright fine. I admitt I did kind of enjoy it and yes I added some tongue in their. But I did all that because you wanted it. And don't say you didn't becuase then you would be lieing to yourself. You knew you wanted more. I could feel it. Am I wrong?" Dammit. I never win these fights.

"I...alright fine! You win... but that was just hormones kicking in. I couldn't control myself. My body wanted it but I didn't. That doesn't mean anything." He smirked.

"But answer me this Sanduel. Why were you coming closer and closer to me?" I almost forgot about. Maybe I got him here...

"Oh well I was going to tickle you intil you called me oppa. Remember. I wanted you to call me oppa. But then you said that you were never going to call me that. So in order to call me that. I was going to tickle you. Nuff said" Great. I have no come back.

"But...but...psh I am not ticklelish"

"Jinja? Well why don't we find out..." He walked closer and closer to me. I screamed and ran to the kitchen. Luckily we had an island in the middle so I could possibly escape him. He chased me and we ran all over my house. I ran back to the sofa and he pinned me to the floor. He was on top of me and he pinned my hands above my head. He then started tickling me and he would not stop.

"Hahaha! Sanduel...haji...hajim..HAJIMAH! Get off of me!"

"No not unless you call me oppa"

"No"

"Yes or I won't stop tickling you"

"Aish. God dammit Sanduel! Hahaha stop tickling me! I will not call you that"

"Fine then I won't stop ticking you"

"Fine...fine....please stop....oppa..." He smiled and stopped tickling me. He let go of my hands and I brought them down to my stomach where it hurt of so much laughing. Then I realized he was still on me. He just looked at me and smiled with his really pretty eyes...but it didn't last long.

"YAH! Lee Yoona how come you di- WOW!! PDA alert!! How come you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend! Let alone the news from school!" Ha-na all of a sudden came barging in the door. I left the door unlocked...pabo Yoona. So basically she walked in on Sanduel on top of me while him and me are smiling at each other. On the ground. With no one else.

My face turned brightly red and we scamperd to our feet. We stood thier very awkwardly.

This was not how my night was supose to go...

 

----Ha-na's POV----

I walked in and found Sanduel on top of MY best friend and they were making googly eyes at each other! I mean first she doesn't tell me that she got the scholorship and then she doesn't tell me that she made the top team in Seoul! But not telling me about a new love interest in her life is just...just...just plain crazy! I mean she always tell's me about boys! I have to get to the bottom of this!

"Yoona. Wae didn't you tell me about your new boyfriend! Wait is that the new kid in school? Dang you work fast Yoona" I winked at her.

"Well Ha-na we wern't actu-"

"No Yoona don't even say it. I don't want to ruin anything between you *cough*" I winked at her again. I can tell that both of them were blushing. Oh they were so cute"

"Omo! Ha-na he isn't my boyfriend! And how did you get here? it's pouring rain out their?" She walked behind me and closed the door.

"My brother brought me here. Relax"

"Ha-na you let your little brother drive here while it's raining and dark?" Well it was his idea in the first place...

"Look Zelo wanted to drive! He needs practice ok? And turn the heater on it's cold" I said while rubbing my arms together. She sighed and walked over to the heater and turned it up. I walked to the sofa and sat down.

"Well since 1/5 of B1A4 is here. Wae don't we invite the other 4 over? It would be more fun~~ Don't you agree Sanduel?" I turned to Sanduel and he just stood their. He nodded a little bit and I took that as a yes.

"Well, I guess we could do that. Let me call them or something." She walked to her purse and texted one of the members. She came back and sat down next to me. While Sanduel sat down next to Yoona. Wow he so likes her!

"Yay~! B1A4 SLEEP OVER! Woop Woop~!" I yelled and jumped around. I ran to the entrance and grabbed my bags.

"Good thing I brought my stuff~!" Yoona just laughed and smiled.

 

----Sanduel's POV----

Well this was an interesting night. First I let myself in here withought permission. Then I kissed her! Well we kind of madeout...Next I chased Yoona and ended up on top of her! And Ha-na, Yoona's best friend, walked in on us and it looked like...well you know. Then Ha-na had the brightest idea and decided to have a sleep over with B1A4. I can't believe I agreed. I guess I didn't want to be alone. And then Yoona agreed as well and even texted them! Well this should be a night to remember!

Now, let's see how this night goes and, well have some fun. Right? What can go wrong?

 

(A/N) So hopefully my story is going well. The last chapter wasn't what I wanted. I was going to add a lot more but it got deleted by accident! Pabo author... but yeah that's why it was so short!

Hope you guys like this chapter! I had fun writing in Ha-nas POV! New perspective ^-^

Next chapter will have B1A4 in it! Including BARO! But not sure if Yoona and him are going to tell everyone about them yet....

I will definitly update more often since school is ALMOST over! About two more months and it will finally be summer!

This story is planned to be kind of long but not sure if I will make it short and add a sequal. Molla!

So I finaly added a kissig scene! Sorry if it was bad >.< lol my bad.

So subscribe!

Comment!

Ppyong~~

-Koreanfan710