Chapter 4: Tour

Love doesn't always last

----Your POV----

 

Great. Know I have to show them around. It's already bad enough that HE sits next me. The bell rang. Everyone got up to leave because we had a lot of time before our next class. "Now Yoona, remember you have to show the new students around" Don't remind me, I thought to myself. I nodded and turned to them. "Yah, let's make this quick ok? C'mon hurry up" I said to them as I was leaving with Ha-na. They ran and cought up with us. " Well I guess I will see you during lunch. Arraso?" "Ok Yoona~ And why don't you like Sanduel? He seems like a nice guy" "Hard to explain, see you later".

 I finished helping Gongchan find his way around school and showed him all of his classes. Some of his classes I had with him though. I showed him to your locker, whitch wasn't far from mine, and helped him open it. After he told me that he got the hang of it I turned to Sanduel. He looked at me and smirked. I glared at him. "Ok your turn, c'mon". Iwalked and he followed you.

After showing him 6 of his classes me and him walked down the hall to finally show him his last class." Ok so this is your last class and now I have to help you open your locker, so where exactly is your locker?" I needed to know where his locker was in order to help him. He looked at me and grabbed my hand dragging you down the hall. I looked at my hand and blushed a little bit. Why am I blushing?! I don't like him.

Dammit Sanduel. Why did you grabb her hand? You could of just told her where your locker is! Well it's to late now. Just keep walking. He turned to look at you but you didn't notice since you were looking at his hand holding yours. He smiled to himself. "Well what do we have here. Blushing are we?" He said. You looked up, face red. " I was so NOT blushing. It's..just.. hot in this school. That's all.." You looked somewhere else hopeing he wouldn't see your tamato red face. You noticed he was leading you near to your locker. He stopped right next to your locker. "Well here is my locker. Now help me open it." You just stood their shocked. "Wait, this is your locker?" Pointing to the one right next to your locker. He nodded. "Great...just perfect." You mummbled.

You helped him open your locker and then left to go to your next class. The whole day was you being teased by Sanduel, Ha-na asking how do you know him and if you like him, and Gongchan being TO happy. Best day ever...NOT. It was soon time to go home and you were exhausted. You wanted to go home and sleep all day. You and Ha-na were walking out of the school building when a couple of girls stopped you.

Oh no, not them. Please! "Yah, where do you think your going?" Said an innoying voice. "Look Hyuna me and Ha-na were just heading home. Ok? Now can you please move?" You said to her. Kim Hyuna was a . The queenka of the school. She was a senoir like me to. She was a and even she knew it. She had this possy that followed her around and did everything she asked them to do. They were her puppets. And she was the puppet master. For some reason she hated me and Ha-na. We did nothing to her.

"Look I saw that you were showing Sanduel oppa and Gongchan oppa around. Well let me tell you this. Stay. Away. From. Them. Got it?" She looked at me like she was going to murder me.

"Look first of all the professor asked me to show them around. I didn't want to. Second I don't even like them so they're all yours. Third don't call Gongchan "oppa" becuase he is younger than us. Now if you will excuse me, I gotta go. Bye" Me and Ha-na walked right passed them. "Yah! You better watch your backs. Got that?" I heard her scream to us. I ignored her and we continued walking. That is until I heard someone call my name.

"Yoona! Yoona! Hey wait up!" I stopped in my tracks and so did Ha-na. It sounded like Gongchan. I turned around and saw Gongchan running to us and Sanduel quickly following him.

"Hey..noona sorry.. I'm kinda...out of breathe" He said while panting. Sanduel sooned joined us and he was panting to.

"Noona can we walk you home?" Gongchan asked me using his aegyo. "Sure" I said. Out of the corner of my eyes I saw Sanduel rolling his eyes. "Well I guess I'll go, bye Yoona!" Ha-na said to me. "Oh uhm yeah, bye see you tomarrow?" She nodded and left.

"Well c'mon let's go." I said to them. We started walking and talking about random stuff. At least me and Gongchan did. Sanduel just stayed close behind us. When we got to my house I waved goodbye to them.

"Oh noona can we meet your family?" I just stared at him.

"Uhm that's not a good idea. Maybe next time?" If I ever find a family...

"Oh uh sure" He said to me very sadly. "Well bye!~" He nudged Sanduel. "Bye.." Was all he said.

 

 

 

A/N: Sooo yeah! SOOO sorry I haven't updated in a LONG time! School is hating me right now  -_- But hey I'm a straight A student so I gotta keep it up!

Sorry this is a short chapter! Next time it will be longer! I didn't know how to continue this so I had to keep thinking. I rewrote this chapter like 10 times! But hopefully this is good enough! Don't worry it will get better, arraso?

Subrscibe! Comment! Ppyong~~