Chapter 12: Sleep over

Love doesn't always last

----Yoona's POV----

I texted Jinyoung that Sanduel, Ha-na, and me were all at my house and bored and that they should sleep over. He replied and said that they were on thier way. Me, Sanduel and Ha-na were getting things ready like setting up food, drinks and picking movies to watch. We heard a doorbell ring and I thought it was them so I yelled, "ITS OPEN!". To our suprise Baro came walking through the door. He was dressed with pants, that hung low, a white v-neck tee and a cap. He looked perfectly fine to me. But last time I saw him he was in the hospital. "What's up my fellow friends? Who's ready for a sleep over~~" He took off his shoes and plopped down onto my couch. "Hyung? I thought you were in the hospital? What are you doing here? Are you hurting? Did they do surgery on you?" Sanduel immediatly blew him up with questions left and right. "I was the hospital, they let me go. It's a sleep over. I don't miss them. No and no. Any more questions?", no one talked, "Good now let's hope the rest of the members get here quick so we can start this PARTY~!" I smiled and Sanduel just nodded while Ha-na was blushing a bit. Baro smiled directly to her and she just looked down. Hmm? Ha-na, my best friend, with Baro, my long lost brother. Well this should be interesting!

We were all talking and getting to know each other more when the door bell rang again. I got up to go open it and I was relieved to see B1A4 standing in front of me.Jinyoung was in the front holding his pillow and his bag wich held his pj's, tooth brush, ect.

"Annyeonghaseyo Yoona-ah! Mianhe about being late and all. Gongchan couldn't decide on what pj's to bring..." He smiled to me and Gongchan put his head down in embaresment.

"Ani, it's fine oppa! Baro oppa, Sanduel oppa, Ha-na and I were enjoying each other's company. Right guys?" I turned to look at them and they nodded agreeing with me.

"Come in guys, make yourself at home" They walked in and took off thier shoes. I grabbed all of thier bags and put them in my room. When I came back I saw the three of them looking around.

"Wow! Noona you have a really big house! Are you rich?" They turned to me and I nodded slightly.

"I guess you could say that. When my parents died they left their money to me and they were sort of billionares...so, yeah..." I looked at Baro and he stood still.

"Oh Baro I got your call and grabbed your things to, I think Yoona put them in her room" CNU said to Baro. He nodded and said," I will be right back. I uh...need to switch hats...be right back." He said while leaving to my room.

"Oh uhm, I will give him his bags. Be right back to" I made a dash for my room. When I walked in I saw Baro sitting on the edge of my bed. I closed the door and walked in front of him.

"Oppa, should we tell them about...us?" I sat down next to him.

"Molla! My mind says no but my heart tells me yes. Maybe we should?"

"But, we can tell them tomarow in the morning? How about that?" I didn't really want to tell them. It just didn't seem like that right time.

"But we should tell them now. If we wait, it's just going to make it much more worse. We tell them tonight. Arasso?" I sighed and got up.

"Arasso, oh and here's your hat. If you came out with the same hat they would suspect somthing." He grabbed the cap out of my hands and out it on.

"My little sister is so smart~ Just like her older brother~" He smiled and hugged me.

"C'mon let's head out"

We walked out and B1A4, and Ha-na were all comfortable on my couch getting ready to watch the movie Sanduel chose.

"Oh Sanduel oppa what movie did you choose?" Ha-na asked him while wrapping herself in her blanket.

"Paranormal Activity 4" My eyes widen. I hated scary movies, it's just to much for me to handle.

"Aish oppa! I hate scary movies! Why choose that one? Why not an action movie or something?"

"Sorry but you said that I could pick the movie that we were going to watch, now sit down so we can start it" I sighed and headed for the my long big couch that could hold up to 10 people. I was about to sit next to Ha-na but Baro beat me to it. "Sorry but this spot is taken" Ha-na giggled at his responce and glared at him. I then was going to sit in between CNU and Jinyoung but they out the bowl of popcorn there so I couldn't sit there either. "Yoona the popcorn goes here. Sit somewhere else" I nodded and the only spot left was next to in between Gongchan and Sanduel and it was right in front of my flat screen t.v. I sat down and pulled my blanket I brought with around my torso. I put my knees up and rested my elbows on them. 

"Now, is everyone settled? Good! Let the movie BEGIN!" Baro said and sat back down. I pouted and ate some popcorn.

"Psst. Noona, if you get scared don't be afraid to hug me or out your head on my shouder, arasso?" He is so nice.

"Oh, komawo Gongchan" I put the blanket around him as well so both of our bodies were in the soft warm blanket. Out of the corner of my eyes I saw Sanduel pout a little bit. I was supose to say that to her. I should be the shoulder she leens on...

----Sanduel's POV----

Their's always someone beating me to it! I need to learn to be quicker. If I want to win over Yoona I need to learn. It was past the beginning of the movie and she was resting her head on Gongchans shoulder, cuddling up with him. While me, the loner, was just sitting and not even paying attention to the movie. I noticed that Jinyoung and CNU were all ready asleep. While Ha-na and Baro were cuddling together watching the movie. They do make a good couple. It was half way through the movie and CNU and Jinyoung woke up to watch the good parts of the movie. Ha-na was hugging Baro because she was scared and I could tell he liked it. Yoona was also hugging Gongchan because she was scared as well. But Gongchan was scared to. He wasn't helping Yoona at all. The reason I chose this movie was so that Yoona could be with me. I even told everyone to make an excuse so she could sit with me!

A jumpscare happend and everyone flinched. Another one came up and Gongchan screamed like a little girl, threw Yoona off of him and cuddled with Jinyoung.

"Kyaaa!!! Hyung!!! I'm scared!!! Protect me!!" Jinyoung laughed and held him. Yoona just screamed and threw the blanket on top of her. I lauhged a little bit.

Nows my chance!

"yah, what are you laughing at" She wispered to me so she wouldn't interupt the movie and people whatching it.

"Oh, nothing... just that you get scared easily" I teased to her, " Here just come closer to me and I'll protect you from the scary ghosts~~" I agian so she would come to me. She just shook her head and suprisingly she cuddled up with me. She put the blanket around us and put her arm my waist and hugged me. I put my arm around her so she and I would be more comfortable. She put her head on my shoulder and I rested my head on hers. If you didn't know us, it look like we were a couple. But we arn't. At least not yet...

 

 

A/N: SOOOOOOOOO sorry I havent updated in such a long time!!!! Please feel free to slap me!

I was sooo busy with like, everything!! I could barely go on my computer! So yeah! Sorry if the chapter isn't that good. I couldn't think of what to do next and I promise next time it will be longer and have more drama!Baro is out of the hospital! Sanduel admitted that he had feelings for Yoona! And what do ya'll think about Ha-na and Baro? Yes, no?

I will write more of the sleep over the next time I update so pleaes be patient! I actually have more time now and that means more updates!

Comment!

Subsribe!

Ppong~~

-Koreanfan710