Chapter 6: A day with B1A4! / Falling again?

Love doesn't always last

----Narrator's POV----

Yoona left with a picnic in her hand and a blanket to place underneath. After she got the text she was exited the whole day. Straight after she got she got the text she went to pack a picnic and to get everyone gifts. She bought the gifts a while ago but never had the chance to give them to B1A4. The time came for her to leave to the park. She left a little bit early so she wouldn't be late. When Yoona got there she picked a nice big tree that provided a nice shady area. She layed the blanket down and then placed the picnic basket on top and sat down leaning on the tree. She closed her eyes and smelled the nice fresh air. It was oddly quietter than usuall. She ignored it and continued to rest enjoying this peace and quietness. She heard little children run around laughing, having fun. I remember when I used to have fun... Yoona opened her eyes finding B1A4 in front of her. She smiled. "Oppas!" She got up and ran to them to give them each a hug. She hugged Jinyoung first since he was in front of her. He smiled and said Hi back. Then she gave a hug to CNU. He smiled and ruffled her hair. "Oppa don't mess up my hair, haha". She then gave Baro a hug. He hugged her back. For some reason it felt...familiar? Hmm this is oddly, familiar Baro thought to himself. They let of each other and met eyes. After about three seconds she went to hug Gongchan. "Noona~" He chimed. She was about to hug Sanduel but stopped herself. She turned around, her back facing Sanduel. "Well let's get to our picnic?" She walked over to the blanket and the rest followed. I really wanted that hug from her...

 

Everyone was having a great time, smiling and laughing. "Oh! Noona you make the best food~~" Gongchan said while stuffing his mouth. You thanked him. "So why did you guys move down here to Souel?" You finally asked because you were dieing to know. Jinyoung answered. "Well our manager said it was best if we moved and well he didn't say much after. So we ourselves arn't sure either" You blinked and just nodded. "Well I hope you like it here. It really is a nice place" You said while looking over your shoulder to view the area. "It is. We like it here so far. It definitly is more peacefull since we don't lots of fans chasing and stalking us wherever we go" CNU answered while nodding his head. "That must be very bothersome. I mean, having fans stalk you and everything" You said with a low voice. They all nodded.

"Well this atmosphere is to down! Someone do something to make it fun!" Baro said while standing up. Oh. I have the presents!

"Oh I did buy you guys gifts! Maybe that will cheer the mood up" You said while getting up to go to your bag where the presents were at. You took out 5 gifts. One for each member, even Sanduel. You walked back to them. " Ok Jinyoung oppa you first" You handed him his gift. "Yoona you didn't have to get us anything..." He said handing you back the present. You pushed it back toward him and told him to open it. He sighed and opened it revealing a really nice mini keybaord. He got wide eyed and gasped. "Yoona, this must of cost a ton! Uhm..thank you" He gave you a hug. "It really is nothing oppa. I knew you liked making songs and lyrics. Maybe this could help you" You smiled.

"Ok! CNU oppa your next!" You said with exitement. You handed him his present. He opened it and fist pumped the air. "Yoona how did you know I needed new glasses"

You laughed. "You always squint and I texted Gongchan and he said you were blind as a bat with those old glasses" "Oh..well thank you very much!"

"Put them on, c'mon!" He did and he looked very good. You smiled and hugged him to. The same routine happened with Baro and Gongchan but you got Baro new headphones that were super exspencive (A/N: By the way your super rick, no one knows but Ha-na) and you got Gongchan a new sweater, shirt, and hat that cost a lot too. It was time for Sanduel.

"Yoona did you get Sanduel anything?" Gongchan asked while raising his eyebrow.

"Course I did" You walked up to your bag and brought out a box. You walked back towards them. She..she remembered me and brought me a present...

You handed him the box and gave a small smile. He looked at the box and hesitated to grab it. He did and put it on his lap.

"Well, arn't you gonna open it?" You asked with confusion in your voice. He looked down and opened it carefully revealing a solid gold microphone. His eyes were super wide.

"I knew you liked to sing and I thought this would come in handy. Look I even got your name inscripted in it" You said poiting to the middle of it. He was speechless. "Th..th..thanks..." He timidly said. You smiled.

*Cough!* "Uhm well let's keep this cheery mood going by getting ice cream?" Gongchan suggested. Everyone agreed and got up. CNU helped you by folding the blanket and stuffing it into the basket. He reminde you of a mom, always looking after them and cleaning up. I wish my mom was still here...You had a sad face on and Baro noticed.

"Yoona are you alright?"

"Huh? Oh yell mian, I was just...thinking of something. That's all" You said with a nervous expression on your face. He nodded. Hmm something is wrong with Yoona, better ask her later, maybe. Baro thought to himself.

 

----Sanduel POV----

Hmmm. I could see Baro hyung talk to Yoona. He asked her if something was wrong. Of course she had to deny it. But I did notice she seemed sad. She was also thinking hard when we first got here. She looked kind of pretty when she rested on that tree... Ahh! What am I thinking?

Maybe I should ask her about that during ice cream time. It would look kind of wierd though. They know I don't like her and talk to her and stuff so I have to ask her when no one is looking. Yeah. Perfect.

 

----Baro POV----

I have to ask her what's wrong. That has been bothering me since we first got here. She was resting on that tree looking, well different. Hmm but I can't do it in front of everyone. They might think I like her or something. I mean I did when I first saw her. She was HOT. Ahh Baro stop thinking that! I only like her as a big brother! I mean I feel like her actualy big brother. That can't be. My sister died when I was 9! She was about 6 at the time. I wonder how she is now? I can't even remember her name. I think it started with a Y? I looked to sky. I bet she is in heaven. I got nudged on my side and saw it was Jinyoung hyung. "Baro you ok? He asked me. I nodded and continuing walking.

 

----Your POV----

I was walking in between Baro and Sanduel. It was pretty quiet the whole time we were walking. Other than CNU talking about how he can see a lot better and Jinyoung humming new ideas for songs, it was peacefull. I looked straight ahead and saw a boy around my age running towards our dirtection. I furrowed my eyebrows. I guess Baro saw them becuase he asked me whats wrong.

"Oh nothing its just that boy is running our direction and he isn't slowing down" I said while looking at Baro. He looked at me.

"Yeah I guess he is running fast" He said while looking ahead.

Next thing I knew I felt as if a force hit me and I fell down. Not again...

I looked up and saw that boy who was running earlier. Hmm he's kinda cute

"Oh! I am so sorry! I tried slowing down but I was running to fast" He said to me. He reached out his hand to help me up and I took it. I almost tripped again in the way up making our faces more closer. She's kinda cute

I blushed and backed up. "Sorry..." I said. He smiled. "Uhm well bye" He said to me while rubbing his neck. "Yeah bye..."

He left and everyone looked at me. For some reason Baro and Sanduel had a mad face on. "What?" I said. Blushing again.

"Noona. That boy was good looking huh~~" Gongchan said to me grinning. "Yah! He was not..." I said blushing even more. "Lets just get ice cream ok? So what flavors do you guys like?" I said trying to change the subject.

When we got to the ice cream parlor I went to the cashier and took our orders. "Uhm can I please have three chocolate, two vanilla, and one strawberry?" I said to her. She smiled and said that it would cost 7$. Pretty cheap place if you ask me. I paid her and we all got our ice cream. We took a seat inside and started talking about random things. Then I got a phone call. I looked at the caller and it ws Ha-na. What could she want? "Uhm guys I gotta take this k? I will be outside" I answered and walked out.

----Baro POV----

NOWS MY CHANCE!

As I was about to get up and talk to Yoona Sanduel apparently got a phone call. Dammit! So close!

He was getting up to stand.

"I don't hear anything" I said to him so he could come back and I could leave.

"Ani, trust me it's ringing" He said to me.

What's he planning? Ah forget it. I will ask him later. Gotta focus on eating my icecream. Wait. What if he likes Yoona? Nahh that won't happen.

I won't let it happen...

 

----Sanduel POV----

Nows my chance! I gotta talk her. I pretended my phone was ringing. "Oh guys I gotta take this" I said while standing up.

"I don't hear anything" Baro said to me. He's on to me...

"Ani, trust me it's ringing" I pretended to answer and walked outside. At the same time Yoona was about to come in.

"Wait! Yoona uh"

"What?"

"Can I uh, ask you a question?" She looked at me. Her eyes were pretty...

"What's the question?"

 

 

 

A/N: So here is chapter 6! Its longer haha! So I might not update untill the weekend because I have this HUGE test in Math, Science, History and Health >.< But I hope you like this chapter!

Oh and remember the guy she bumbed into k? He becomes a REALLY important person later on in the story. But I am not going to say what his name is! Sorry =P! I also gave you a couple hints of whats going on between Baro and Yoona! KK bye!

Ppyong =D Seeya laters!