Chapter 9: The Truth

Love doesn't always last

----Your POV----

OMONA! What did I just do? Please be ok! Please be ok! Please wake up Baro!

"I swear if you ing die I will never forgive you" I said while trying to wake him up. "Oof~ Your so heavy" I tried picking him up but that ended up failing. So I took my jacket off since it was cold and layed it down on the ground so his head could rest on it. I tried slapping his face a couple times but it did nothing. Gosh. I really at helping people. All I do is make peoples lives miserable. I really wished my parents were here. My mom was a nurse and my dad was a doctor. But they arn't. So I need to help him. I need to help Baro. I checked his head since that was probaly the reason why he got nocked out. He was bleeding from the side of his head. The blood would not stop! I ripped apart of my shirt and help it against his wound so the bleeding would at least slow down. I thought I felt him flinch so I kept on calling his name. Hoping he would respond. "Please Baro. Wake up. Wake up. Don't leave me..." Then I saw a bright light and I swear, it felt exactly like a flashback.

Flashback

"Oppa~ let's go this way! Weee~~" 4 year old me said to my brother.

"Hmm. But it looks scary. Let's go to the park instead?" 7 year old brother said to me.

"Ani. Let's play hide-n-seek! Keke. Come and find me~~" I ran off into the woods and started finding a place so I could hide. I found a little cave. It was small so that I could at least fit into it. I crawled in and stayed quiet. I saw my brother running around trying to look for me. "YOONA!" I heard him yell. He had a worried epression on his face and I thought he was playing so I giggled and remained quiet. Then it started pouring rain. I got all wet but I didn't mind. I saw my brother put his hood on and looked even harder trying to find me. I saw him slip on mud and fall to the ground. I wanted to run to him and see if he was ok. But I couldn't move. I looked down and saw mud underneath my feet. I was stuck in the mud. I tried pulling my feet out but it was no use. I was becoming even more stuck. I got scared and screamed for my brother. "OPPA! Help me! I'm scared and stuck!" No one was coming. They didn't hear me. "Umma! Appa! Brother! Help me" I was crying by now and my feet hurt. I could feel bugs in the mud and it grossed me out. I was screaming and crying at the same time. My voice was stinging with pain. Then I heard footsteps aproaching me. I looked around and saw a tall figure that looked very scary coming towards me. I saw what he was wearing. All black but it had blood stains on it. Then I saw a glimpse of his hands. In his right hand he held a knife. And his left pocket carried a gun. I was shot with fear and called for my brother. At least I tried. My voice hurt even more. He came up to me and made a very creepy grin.

"Hey little girl. You need help?" He asked me but not in a good way.

I shook my head and tried getting out of the mud. He reached out to touch me but I bent down not letting him do so. He got mad and tried touching me again. I didn't move hoping he would go away. Then I heard yelling.

"YAH! Get away from my sister you creep!" It was my brothers voice. I looked up and saw him running at the man. He jumped on his back and started pouning his fists and feet everywhere trying to hurt the creepy man. The man was trying to shake him off. He eventually did get him off and took out his knife. My eyes widen. I tried yelling his name but nothing was coming out. "Look you little son of a ! Go away and I won't hurt you! No promises on the girl though" He tried fighting the man but it was no use. Then the man grabbed a branch from a tree and started swinging. My brother, being the athelet he was at the time, was dodgeing the attacks. My brother bent down and grabbed some rocks. He started throwing them at the man yelling for him to go away. He missed a couple throws since the man kept dodgeing them. My brother grabbed some bigger and heavier rocks and threw them. They all hit the man in the stomach. The biggest rock though, hit the man in the corner of his face. Making him bleed. He cursed and grabbed my brother from the shirt.

"Look what you did to my face! You in think this stuff goes away? Well now your in trouble!" He lifted his left hand that held the branch and brought it down with all his might to my brothers head. My brother fell to the ground with a whimper. The man just stood thier. Looking at him. He then snapped back to reality and ran away never coming back. I eventually got myself out the mud and ran to my brothers side.

"Oppa! Oppa! Wake up! Stop playing dead! Umma! Appa! Help!" I started crying. Eventually my parents came to help and my umma took him the hospital.

I remember my dad saying while holding me in his arms, "Shh sweet heart. Your brother will be ok. Just sleep. Just sleep..."

So I did.

End of flashback

I snapped back to the real world. Did I just have a flashback? Wae am I having them now? I looked down and my hands were all bloody because I was helping Baro. I looked up to the sky and saw water falling. I looked around the woods and noticed it was raining. But I also noticed that some of those falling waters were from my eyes. I looked to Baro and kissed him on the forehead. "Everything will be alright. Everthing will be alright" Then I noticed his pocket. He had his phone! I quickley grabbed it and dialed 911.

"911 what's your emergency?" the girl on the phone said to me.

"Help! I am in the woods and a friend of mine hurt his head badly and he isn't waking up" I said in between tears. She was trying to calm me down and eventually told me that help was on the way and to remain and that I had to keep pressure on his wound. I did what I was told to do.
 Then I thought something wierd. How did he know I was here? Did he see me running? No, He goes to colledge not highschool. Did somone see me running and tell him? But no one saw me running but Ha-na. And Sanduel...

Soon the ambulance was here.

----B1A4 House----

*Riiingg Ringggg Riigg* The phone rang. "I'LL GET IT!!" Gongchan said while answering the phone. School ened about 10 minutes ago and he was already home along with everyone else but Baro.

"Yebosaeyo?"

"Ahh is this Jinyoung?"

"Aniyo this Gongchan. Who is this?"

"This is Doctor Yang. May I please speak to Jung Jinyoung"

"Oh yeah sure let me just get him." He ran to Jinyoung and gave him the phone.

"Who is it?" Jinyoung whispered to Gongchan.

"It's a doctor from the hospital. Says he wants to speak to you" Gongchan said and walked away to the living room to join  CNU and Sanduel who were watching tv.

"Who wanted to talk to Jinyoung?" CNU asked. "Oh just this doctor from the hospital or something." He said to answer his question.

"Hey Sanduel you have been really quiet latley. Anthing happen at school or something?" Gongchan asked his hyung. Sanduel just shook his head and continued to watch tv. CNU looked around then checked his watch.

"Yah. Any of you seen Baro? His classes are over and he should be back already." CNU said while cleaning his glasses.

"Molla. Probably hangying out with a girl or something" Sanduel said with a blank look on his face.

"Well where do you think he is hyung?" Gongchan asked CNU. He just shrugged.

All of a sudden Jinyoung came running in while putting his coat on.

"Quick we gotta go the hopital! Baro has been hurt!" He ran to the door, put on his shoes and ran out to strart the car.

Everyone just stayed still until they finally got what Jinyoung said. All of them at once got thier coats, put on thier shoes and ran to fill the car. They were all asking Jinyoung questions of what exactly happened to him. Jinyoung became annoyed and finally spoke.

"Yah! Calm down! All the doctor said was that he was hurt in the woods with injuries to his head, legs and stomach! So let's just stay calm and ask questions when we get to the hospital! Arasso?" Everyone nodded and remained quiet. Soon Jinyoung spoke again.

"But the wierd thing is. They said that a girl was the one who called 911 and was found with him in the woods. They said her name was...Lee Yoona and that she said she knew us. She was the one who saved his life from dieing" He said very slowly. Letting everyone take in what he just said.

"Wae was Yoona in the woods? With Baro?" CNU asked.

"Actually I did see noona run out of the school while crying. Maybe Baro was in the woods to help noona?"

"Wae was Yoona crying and running out of the school?" Jinyoung asked the maknae.

"Molla. Ask Sanduel" He said while looking over to Sanduel who was in the backseat along with Gongchan. Sanduel's eyes widen and he was trying to come up with a good answer. Soon everyone was looking at Sanduel exsept Jinyoung since he was driving. " Spill it main vocal" CNU glared at him.

"Look all I did was ruin her time and I didn't let her see somebody important! That's all! Well, I did fall on her too... and she did get mad and curse at me. And also go running out of the school crying...But's that all! I didn't mean to do that to her!" Sanduel cried out. "Omona! Dullie! Your never supose to make a girl cry! Don't you in know that? Because of you Yoona is probably hurt inside and Baro is injured! If you hadn't done what you did none off all this would have happend! Yoona wouldn't be sad right now and Baro would be ok!" Jinyoung yelled to him.

"Look! Hyung! I didn't even tell Baro where Yoona ran off to! I swear I didn't even know she ran off into the woods! Please you have to believe me!" Jinyoung was quiet for a moment.

"I swear Sanduel if Baro is badly injured and if Yoona goes into depression or is really hurt inside, I will never...forgive you..." Jinyoung said very coldly. Sanduel hung his head down and felt really bad for doing all of this. Soon they reached the hospital. They ran out and barged in. Jinyoung ran to the lady at the desk.

"Where is Lee Baro?" He asked her without even saying hello first. The lady looked at her papers in the folder and told them that he is undergoing surgery right now and that they could only wait outside of this room for now.

"Where is his room?" CNU asked her. She told them that his room was Room 104. "Ahh kamsahamnida" Gongchan thanked her and they went to wait outside of Baro's room. When they got there they saw Yoona waiting outside of his room in a chair with her head in her hands. They could tell she had been crying. They called her name and she immediatly hugged CNU Gongchan and Jinyoung. But not Sanduel. Sanduel had been exspecting a hug from her but he never got it. Dammit, I really wanted that hug...

"Yoona. What happened?" Jinyoung asked her while taking a seat next to her and patting her back. "It's all my fault. It's all my fault" She cried out in between her crying. 'If I..I...I never w..would of grabbed th..that branch...He...would b..be ok...right now!" She cried and put her hand in her hands once again. They all looked down and became quiet. Gongchan sat down next to her and hugged her.  I should be the one hugging her right now. I really should appologize... Soon the doctore came out and Yoona broke the hug. They all waited for what the doctor had to say.

"You can see Lee Baro now"

 

----Baro's POV----

Ugg. My head is in so much pain. What happened? I remember running to Yoona and then.... I can't remember. Where am I know? I can't open my eyes. My body is so sore. How come I can't move? Wait I heard the door open. Who's here? Am I in the hospital? I hear voices. It sounds like B1A4! And Yoona! I tried speaking but my mind wouldn't let me.

"Poor Baro. When is he going to wake up?" I heard a voice say. I'm not awake? Wae? What happened! Wae can't I wake up? C'mon Baro. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up...

"Oh! He's waking up! I'll go get the doctor!" That voice. It sounded like Yoona's. I fluttered my eyes open. It took some time for me to actually see where I was since the light was so bright. But now my eyes have focused and I saw 4 pairs of eyes. All on me. "Hyung!~ Your alive!" Gongchan said to me while smiling like a pabo. Jinyoung smiled and patted my shoulder. "How are you Baro?" "Iv'e been better" I smiled to him. CNU just smiled and Sanduel looked guilty.

"Hyung" Sanduel started saying." I am so sorry! Mianhae. It's all my fault" He hung his head down. Why would it be all his fault. Soon Jinyoung explained why he thought it was his fault and it all made sence now. But he didn't even tell me she ran into the woods. It wasn't his fault at all.

"Hyung, Sanduel didn't even tell me anything about all this. So please don't blame him, it isn't his fault at all" I told Jinyoung and he just stared at me.

"Then how did you know Yoona was in the woods?" CNU asked me. I thought for a moment. Remembering back to when this all happened.

"Well my classes finished early than I thought they would. So I knew it was lunch for them and their lunch goes on for a really long time. So I thought it would be nice to pay Yoona, Gongchan and Sanduel a visit. When I got to the school I heard yelling. I stopped at the door step and tried to listen to what was going on. I heard nothing so I thought I could come in. But then I heard footsteps and it sounded like it was coming my way So I hid behind the bushes. I heard the door burst open and I looked up. I saw Yoona crying and running out. She had her eyes close so she couldn't see where she was going. I tried calling her name but she was to far away for her to hear me. I followed her and she ended up running into the woods. I lost track of her and I had to look for her. Then I found her crying deep in the forest. I ran to her and yelled for her. I guess she thought I was some or something because she hit me with the end of a long heavy branch. She must of hit me really hard because I remember blacking out and then waking up here, in the hopsital." I told them the story.

"Well Sanduel is still in trouble because he did make noona cry" Gongchan said to me. We all nodded and Sanduel just sighed. Then Yoona and the doctor came in.

"Ahem, I have your results Baro. You just have a small head injury. It should heal in about two weeks. So until then we wil have you sleep here so we can watch and see how you do. Arasso?" I nodded and then he left.

The rest of the day went normal. Everybody stayed with me until they had to leave. The group had to leave because Gongchan became sleepy. It was just me and Yoona now.

"Yoona. Can I tell you something? Very important." I had to tell her. It was killing me not telling her about it the whole day she was here.

"Sure Baro. What is it?"

"You do know that I am your....brother right?"