Chapter 8: Lost

Love doesn't always last

----Yoona's POV----

Ugg how much I hated school now. Every corner I took he was there to make fun of me and to tease me. Well I was getting innoyed. To make matters even worse Hyuna was on my tail like a dog chasing a cat! She was always yelling at me calling me names and telling me to "stay away from her oppas". Pshh not like I asked for any of this. And she even calls Gongchan oppa. Jinjja? He is younger than her and she thinks she can just call him that!? Groddy. Hyuna even tried hitting me once. She tried slapping me for not saying sorry when I accedentily bumbed into her making her drop her stuff. But a blonde guy stopped her. I didn't see his face though. She was about to slap me but this blonde guy grabbed her wrists and stopped her before she could. Hyuna seemed pretty scared. I could see it in her eyes. He wispered something to her ear. I think he said something about staying away from me or 'else'. Then he just left without saying another word. I watched him disapear down the hall then looked at Hyuna who hadn't moved a single muscle. She snapped back to reality and walked away. I never got to thank him for saving me from that slap. Ever since that day I couldn't get blondey out of my mind. Sometimes I see blonde boys in school and I think it's him but, it never is. I wish I could see him and at least say thank you to him. I sometimes think that he is an angel sent to help me with problems. But that just sounds like I am dolutional or something. Hey, a person can dream right?

Speaking of dreaming....

"Yah! Lee Yoona. Are you sleeping in my U.S History class again? For heavens sake I told you last week if I cought you sleeping in my classroom again that you would have a week of detention!" I immediatly shot my head up. I looked at Ha-na next to me and mouthed to her 'next time warn me!' she mouthed back 'sorry' I gave her a death glare and she just gave me her winning smile.

"Miss Yoona. Week of detenion in my classroom. No buts ok? Now back to our class" Ugg I hate Mr. Wang. I think he hates me or something. He gave me the slip telling me that I had a weeks worth of detenion. I banged my head on my desk over and over again hoping that it wasn't true. Ha-na stopped me before I could give myself brain damage and passed me a slip. It said 'Yoona! I have good news!'

I wrote back and passed her the note back when the professor wasn't looking. 'what is it?'

'I found that blonde guy you were looking for' When I read that message I couldn't believe it. I thought she was joking. I gave her a 'don't you kid about these things' look and she mouthed to me that it was true. Could it be true? Could the boy I had been looking for be found? The bell rang and Ha-na said to meet her at her locker. Luckily we had lunch break and you could go and do anything you wanted for about two hours. Yeah it may seem like a long time but it passes quickly. I went to open my locker and found Sanduel opening his lockers. Great. More teasing. I have no time for this! I gotta meet somebody right now!

"Yah. Wae are you in such a hurry?" Sanduel said putting his books in his locker.

"I just gotta meet somebody important. That's all."

"Who? Is it a boy~~~" I jumped at the sound of Gongchans voice popping out of no where.

"Oh hehe mianhae noona. Me and Sanduel were planning on eating lunch together. I guess I am a bit early" I roufled his hair. "It's fine Channie~~ I was just about to leave anyways" I said while closing my locker and turning on my heel to leave.

"Bye noona~~ Oh and do you wanna meet at the gates to walk back home?"

"Oh sorry I can't. Professor Wang gave me detention for a week so I can't THIS week. But maybe next week? Okay? Bye Channie" I gave him a hug and was about to give Sanduel a hug to then I rememberd....he's Sanduel.

"Umm bye Sanduel..."

"Bye..."

Well that wasn't awkward at all....

Anyways time to meet somebody. While I was walking I felt as if I was being followed. I turned around quickly and saw no body. Must be my imagination

I walked down the hall way all the way to the front and spotted Ha-na at her locker about to close it. She saw me and waved to me. I waved back. Then I noticed a blonde next to her. His back was facing me so I still couldn't see his face.

"Hi Yoona! About time you got here!" The blonde's back was STILL facing me. Ugg turn around.

"Sorry Gongchan had to talk to me" I kept on starring at him. I guess she noticed becuase she told me that I had to be "patient".

"Ok so here he is~~" My eyes widened out of exitement. She turned him around and....

 

----Sandeul's POV----

"What was that all about hyung?" Gongchan asked me right after Yoona left. She was about to hug me but then...stopped.

"What do you mean? Nothing happened Channie"

"Hehe riigghtt. Whatever you say hyung. Anyways. I am starving so let's go get lunch. And eat." He started walking back to the lunch room. I ran up to him and gave him my lunch that Jinyoung packed me. Honestly I am a grown men but I was feeling to tired to make anything.

"Uhh you go ahead and eat mine. I'm not that hungry. Go and sit by your friends. See you later arasso?" I said to him as I passed him my lunch.

"Wow! Your not hungry. Well that's the first. What ever you say. Bye hyung~" He grabbed it and left.

I turned scanning the way Yoona left. I finally spotted her and started to follow her. Luckily their was some kids still passing by in the hall way so it gave me a few hiding places. I hid behind these huge pairs of lockers. After I checked if she had seen me I tip-toed towards her direction. She quickly turned and I super duper quickly hid behind this trash can. I waited and checked if she turned back around then I got up and kept following her. And no I am not a stalker. I was just curious to who she was gonna meet up with. That's all. She slowed down and I did to. I looked ahead and saw her best friend Ha-na. Ha-na? Is this the important person she had to meet up with? No. That can't be true. That is when my vision became clear and I saw a boy waiting next to her. His back was facing me and he was leaning on some locker so I couldn't exactly see his face. He did look familiar though...

I saw the look on Yoona's face and something told me that the blonde guy was the important person she had to meet. She didn't like him right? Wait. Wae. Would. I. Care? I don't even like Yoona. Ohh Dullie you are some funny man. Pshh me liking Yoona? No way! I shook my head to get rid of this pabo idea that was in my head.

Now that I think about it. Was this kid always in our school? Hmm. New student maybe? But why did Yoona had to meet him? Did they know each other? Boyfriend and girlfriend? Nahh.

I was leaning on this other trashcan. I was leaning really far becuase I had to get a good view of this guy and I had to hear what they were saying. I was about five feet away from them. I know what your thinking. Withen five feet you can see and hear really well. But I was to lazy to try and see from where I was to yeah. I tripped on a peice of garbage that fell out of the trash can.

Maybe I was leaning a bit to far?

----Yoona's POV----

And......

Sanduel fell on me. Right as he was turning to face me. All of sudden a heard a trash can falling and then I was on the floor again. With Sanduel on top of me. Great.

"Oh hi Yoona"

"Please get off of me" He looked down and realized he was laying on top of me. He got up and dusted himself off. Totally forgetting to help me up. He looked at me then rolled his eyes. He gave me his hand to help me up. I didn't take it and helped myself up.

"What were you doing?! Stalking me or something?! Tell me Sanduel!" I put my hands on my hips waiting for his responce. I tapped my foot.

"I'm waiting" I kept on tapping my foot as his head hung low. He shoud feel guilty. I quickly turned my head forgetting the real reason I was here. When I looked back I found the blonde guy was gone and Ha-na was just standing there. Still trying to soak up what was happening.

"Sanduel. You better have a good explanation!"

"I..I do! I was following you? Ok that sounds wierd. I was just curious of the person you were going to see so I had to follow you and then I would go away a--"

"You were curious?! Does that give you the right to follow me like some kind of stalker and then fall on me? Does that give you the right to scare away the one person I need to see? NO! Wae? Wae can't you just leave me alone and...and...JUST STAY THE OUT OF MY LIFE??!!" I screamed at him telling him what I needed to say to him since all of this teasing happend. I yelled and ran away. I ran out of the school. Tears falling already. I felt so stupid. Wae was I crying? Maybe because of all this stress or frustraiton I am under? Molla. I stopped running when I felt as if my legs were going to fall off my body any minute now. I scanned the area trying to figure out where the I was at. I looked around and saw no one. I think I am in the woods. There was trees everywhere and their was no sign of biuldings or people anywhere either. I turned around hoping to find somewhere or someone I was fimiliar with. No luck. just more trees and dirt. I walked and wiped my tears.

"Pabo...pabo...pabo" I kept on saying that to myself. Although the thing is. I didn't know who it was ment for. Me? Or Sanduel?

Then I stopped pacing. And I realized.

"I am LOST!" I yelled out.

"Help! Somebody! I'm lost. And scared." I squated down holding my knees. Leaning against a tree. Tears escaped my eyes. I surley thought that no one would miss me. I have no family to worry about me not being home. So how is somebody supose to know I am missing? I started crying. Eyes getting blurry. I heard a twig snap and I shot straight up like a bullet.

"Is..is someone their. Please help me. I'm lost and don't know where to go" I turned all directions hoping to see someone. C'mon blondy. Show up. Show up. Your always their when I need you. Now I really need you here with me.

I heard more twigs snap but closer this time. I started to worry and be hella scared. What if it was a syco killer and he was going to me? Or an animal and it was going to eat or maul me right up? With all this thinking I became even more scared and crying more. I closed my eyes hoping it would all go away and I would wake up in my comfy bed. I heard more ruffles coming from my right and I opened my eyes. I bent down and grabbed the closest weapen next to me. It was a branch. It'll do for now I thought.

"D..don...don't come ANY closer! I have a really big and heavy branch and I am NOT afraid to use it!" I said while waving the branch turning all directions so I wouldn't be attacked from behind. All of a sudden I heard more noices. It souned like running. I turned all directions trying to figure out where it was comming from!

"Yoona!!" I heard my name being called very loudly and I screamed waving the branch around. I heard a *thud* and felt my branch come in contact with something. I heard a yelp and I felt someone fall to the ground. I did all of this with my eyes shut closed. Afraid of seeing some animal or scyco guy.

When I opened my eyes I was shocked.

What was he doing here!?!? DId I just hit HIM with this branch? Please be ok!!

 

 

A/N: SOOOO sorry I haven't updated in a looong time!! I have been soooo busy with school and personal stuff!!  Right now it is 10:15!! Uggg I should be sleeping. But I updated!! Yayy! :D OHH and I looked back to my other chapters. SO sorry for grammor mistakes! I will be more careful now! But for now, please ignore them! Thank you >.<

Hope you guys like this chapter!

Who did she hit?

Is he ok?

What happened to the blonde guy she was supose to meet at the lockers?

What's with Sanduel?

Hmm sorry can't tell ya!

I already know what's happening with the next chapter so that chapter will come out pretty soon!

But heyy, Spring break is coming up so I will def. update more frequently now!

Well I gots to sleep! I get cranky if I don't get enough sleep -.-

Anyways....

Subscribe!!

Comment!!

Keep suporting me!!

Ppyong~~

-Koreanfan710