Chapter 13: Cought

Love doesn't always last

----Your POV----

I woke up from a short nap. I looked at the tv and saw that it was still going on. So I must've not taken a long nap. I felt a strong arm around my shouder and a heavy presence laying on top of my head. I knew it was Sandeul. I snuggled up with him. I had to though! It was cold. And he was warm. Does that not make sense to you becuase it sure does to me. Anyways I took a look around and everyone was still watching the movie. Gongchan was asleep with his head resting on Jinyoung's lap and CNU was next to him. I looked at Baro and Ha-na and blushed immediatly at the scene I just witnessed. Ha-na was sitting on top of Baro facing him while they were making out! They weren't even watching the movie anymore. They were just stuck together like glue their faces not seperating. I looked down at my lap and felt my cheeks becoming hot. My head got lighter and I looked up to see Sandeul yawing and stretching. He met my eyes and smiled. I gave him a small smile in return. He looked around and when his eyes landed on Baro and Ha-na, I swore they were ready to pop out. He leaned down next to my ear and said,

"What did I miss here?" I looked and Baro and Ha-na then at him and shrugged my shoulders. He nodded and turned his eyes back to the t.v. Now Jinyoung and CNU turned to look at us and I swear they gave me a wink and a small smile. I was confused as to why they would do that. They looked to the direction where the make out scene was and their reactions were priceless. CNU got up and headed towards their direction.

"Yah! What do you think you guys are doing?!" CNU wacked Baro in the head making his cap fall off and Ha-na got off of him and crossed her arms. Now it was Jinyoungs turn to talk.

"You guys are too young to be doing this! Plus we have a minor in the house", he said pointing to Gongchan, "do you want him to have nightmares or something?" At this time Gonchan stirred and sat up. He looked cute with his messed up hair.

"Hyuuunggs. Don't worry while you two were watching the movie I turned to look at them and saw them making out already. So I really don't care if they do it or not" He yawned and snuggled up to the blanket once again. At this point since no one was watching the movie I grabbed the remote and turned the t.v off. I was pretty amused seeing all of this.

"Aw, Jinyoung don't worry! See Gongchan doesn't mind at all!" Right as he said that he grabbed Ha-na's chin and started making out with her again. We all gagged. "Ok enough of this. Well you two arn't sleeping in the same room. Got that?" CNU said while pulling Baro away. I nodded and got up to pull Ha-na away and we both sat on the ground facing the boys who were on the couch. Ha-na kind of whined but I ignored her.

"Well now that, that's settled...what do you guys wanna do now?" I asked while grabbing a pillow and hugging it.

"Hmm, well how about we eat. I don't know about you guys but I am starving" Baro said while rubbing his stomach. Everyone agreed and we started talking about what to eat. Although that soon turned into an arguement because we all wanted something different. CNU and Jinyoung wanted some traditional korean food. Baro and Ha-na wanted Chinese food. Gongchan wanted Mexican. And me and Sandeul wanted American food. I sighed and thought of something.

"Okay since we all cannot agree on anything. How about I order some Pizza?" It was silence for a couple minutes but soon we all agreed. " Ok I called and they should be here with our food in about thirty minutes. Now what do you guys wanna do to spare time?"

 

----Gongchan POV----

"How about we play games?" Everyone liked my idea and started to think of games.

"Oh how about rock, papor scissors? But if you lose you get flicked in the forehead? Seems safe right?" CNU hyung suggested. We agreed and the first people to play were Baro and Jinyoung.They stood in the middle of the living room and all of us were anticipating who was going to get flicked.

"Rock! Paper! Scissors!" They said in usion. Baro ended up losing and Jinyoung pumped his fist in victory.

"Sorry Baro but now I get to flick you in the forehead!" Baro frowned and lifted up his hair exposing his forehead. He closed his eyes and waiting on Jinyoung. Jinyoung got his fingers ready and lifted them up to meet his skin. It was dead silence and once Jinyoung flicked his forehead all you could hear was the sound of skin being slapped. Baro twitched but then said, "Huh that was a lot less worse than I thought it would be" He then got cought off by Jinyoung

"3..2...1.." JInyoung said while standing with confidence. All of a sudden Baro screamed and held onto his forehead. He kneeled down it looked like he was in pain. Everyone started laughing and I began to almost cry becuase I was laughing so hard. I held onto my tummy and just about everyone did too.

"Yah! That wasn't funny! It hurt!" At that being said we all laughed even harder and Baro laughed a little too. Once we all calmed down we decided that we weren't going to play that game because we thought it was to painful. So all of us just talked and enjoyed each other's company. A couple of mintues later the doorbell rang and Yoona got up to open it. When she opend the door I could already smell the delicious pizza aroma. She thanked and paid the man then put the pizza boxes down onto the kitchen counter. She grabbed plates and handed them out to everyone. Everyone digged in. Jinyoung, Yoona, and Ha-na stayed in the kitchen to talk while the rest of us went to the living to watch t.v. A little bit later I had the urge to go to the restroom.

"Hey hyungs I have to go the bathroom!" I said while I stood up and did this funny dance to keep my pee in.

"Then go, its down the hall, take a left, then a right and its the second door on the right!" Yoona yelled from the kitchen. I smiled.

"Ah, komawo! Be right back hyungs~~ don't miss me to much" I grinned while setting my plate down.

"Don't worry we won't" Sandeul said. I frowned and said, "yeah, yeah, yeah" On the way down the hall I forgot if it was take a right or take a left. So I decided to take a right. But their was another turn. Sheesh she had a big house. So I decided to take a left! Then I chose the First door on the left and walked in.

"Hm, this isn't the bathroom." I walked in all the way and began to look around. Their was a bed. A walk in closet. A big bathroom. A dressor and lot's of other bedroom things. I looked at the picture frames on top of the dressor and it was a picture of Yoona. I must be in Yoona's room. I looked at more pictures and one cought my attention.

It was a picture of little Yoona. She was sitting on her dads lap while this other little boy was sitting on the moms lap. But this boy seemed oddly familiar. Then it hit me! Of course.

Baro hyung back at the house showed me pictures of him when he was little! It looked exactly like him! But this means that Baro and Yoona are...? Hmm no. It can't be. Can it? As I was in the middle of thinking really hard. A voice from behind me interupted me.

"What are you doing in here?!"

 

 

Soooooo sorry I haven't updated in a loongg time! I have been soooo sooo busy!! I DEFINITLY will have more time to update more! Sorry this chapter isn't long or good! I promise next time it will be longer and better! I just had writers block!

Subsribe!

Comment!

Ppyong~~

-koreanfan710