Chapter 3:School life

Love doesn't always last

Beeeep Beeeep Beeeep!

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. Ugg so annoying. Why does it have to be Monday? It was 6AM when my alarm clock went off. I never get tired at this time because I always go jogging early in the morning. I have gotten so used to it. Hmm jogging. This all brings me back to yesterday. Sunday. My time jogging with B1A4. That was one of the funnest time I had lots of fun. Usually I run by myself. But it feels nice to run with people again. Just like my family... Anyways since I was thinking about them I wondered if Gongchan and Sanduel were going to my school. I mean they did tell me that they moved here to Seoul. That would be fun. Going to the same school as them, well maybe with Gongchan. Not Sandeul. Once I snapped back into reality I went downstairs to make a smoothie for breakfest. Then I grabbed my bag and phone and headed for the door. Once I got out I locked my door and started to jog to school. Of course being your schools top athlete you gotta keep in shape. But even though I am the top athlete of school I didn't many friends, a posy, or popular. I was just me. An ordinary student. When I arrived to school I was welcomed by my bestest friend in the whole wide universe! "Yoona!" I was then pulled in for a big bear hug. "Haha Ha-na! Is something wrong or did you just miss me?" She smiled and let me go. "Can't your best friend hug you?" I laughed and nodded. "I guess haha"

"So did you hear we might get new students?" I gave her a confused face. "Uhm I guess I didn't get the memo" She nodded.

"Are they gonna be in our grade or what?" I asked. Hmm what if it's them?

"Molla but I hope they are cute~~" Of course she would say that. She loved boys and well boys loved her. She was very pretty and taller than me even I am older. By a couple months at least. She was smart and talented to! She wasn't as smart as me but was really good at singing.

"C'mon let's get going." she said while dragging me inside. "Well see ya in class" Ha-na siad while heading to he locker. I nodded and waved goodbye. He locker was on the opposite side of my locker. Mine was towards the end of the senior hall and her locker was at the beggining of the hall. I opened my locker graving all the supplies I needed for first period. We have 10 minutes in between classes so I have enough time to get other things. Class started telling us that class has began. I went to my seet whitch was next to Ha-na's. Drama. What a boring class. All the professor does is talk for 5 minutes and then let's us do whatever we want. We have a class mixed with seniors and softmores. So most of the time the seniors are picking on the softmores. Unless the softmores are really good looking or really talented. Other than that we could whatever we wanted. We could even go somewhere else if we wanted! Well this time was a little different...

"Excuse me class. Listen up. We have two new students joining us this year, please introduce yourselves" Is it them? Could it be? I couldn't really see them either. I was in the vey back of the classroom.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I am Gongchan please take care of me." My eyes widen in suprise. It couldn't be. I continued looking down and started drawing on my notebook.

"Anneonghaseyo. I am Sandeul please take care of me" That's when I froze. I didn't dare to look up. No. It can't be. My mind is just playing tricks on me. Yeah. That's all. That's when I looked up. We met glances and all I could say was

"YOU!?

"Oh well what are the odds of seeing you again?" He chuckled. For some reason it bothered when he did that.

"Oh Yoona it seems you two have already met?" the Professor asked.

"I guess you can say that." He gave slight chuckle." Well then how about you two have a seet next to Yoona, and Yoona please show are new students around"

Did he seriously just say that? Why did this have to happen to me? I nodded and looked back down to my drawing in my notebook I still had to finsish. This was going to be an interesting school year...

I looked slightly up as Gongchan and Sanduel came to sit by me. Sanduel sat by me and Gongchan next to him. All the girls were geving them stares and winks. They just ignored them. Sanduel slightly smirked.

 

 

----Gongchan POV----

Yayy!! I get to be in the same school and the same class as Noona! Oh this should be a fun year! Hmm I wonder of Sanduel has feelings for noona? Or what if noona has feelings for him? Nahh I think my mind is getting the better of me!

 

 

----Sanduel POV----

Well well well. Get to be in the same class and sit next to her huh. This should be fun. Getting to and make her mad. This should be a fun year indeed. It was fun waching Yoona getting shocked when she first saw me. I wonder if she has feelings for me? Ahh! Saneul what are you thinking? Pshh you don't having feelings for her...