Chapter 5: A text is all you need

Love doesn't always last

----B1A4 house----

B1A4 woke up on a Saturday morning. A week passed already and it was just casual. Gongchan and Sanduel always walked with Yoona to school and from school. Well they tried to walk with her to school, sometimes they just couldn't catch up with her since she was always jogging and running. Gongchan did most of the talking and whenever Sanduel talked to her it was Gongchan who always made him. Yoona sometimes got rides back to her house from CNU and Jinyoung. Jinyoung was the first to wake up, well he is the leader. He was the one who always made breakfest and told them what they were going to do today. CNU got up and walked to the table and Jinyoung gave him the papers to read. CNU loved reading the morning paper. He is probably the smartest. Jinyoung was happily making breakfest when Baro came in the room.

"Well today is a nice day. Don't you think hyung?" He asked using his aegyo. Jinyoung smiled and nodded. "Just go get dressed ok? You look funny wearing your footy pajamas" CNU said while looking Baro up and down. Baro looked down and noticed he was still in his pj's. "Hey this...this is what man wear now a days! You should try it more often" Baro turned around and went back to his room to get dressed. Gongchan and Sanduel walked to the table laughing becuase Gongchan made a joke. "Haha! Hilarious Gongchan!" Sanduel said to him while laughing like crazy. "I know right, I'm just funny like that :)" Baro walked back in wearing normal clothes and took a seat and started eating his breakfest. Soon everybody also started eating their breakfest too.

"Hey guys so I was thinking... how about we go visit Yoona today?" Jinyoung said to the rest of the members. Sanduel got wide eyed and ended up spitting his orange juice all over CNU. CNU wiped his glasses and hit Sandeul on the arm. "Mian hyung..." Sanduel said to him timidly.

"Well anyways.. so what do you think guys? Should we hang out with Yoona today?" Jinyoung said while eyeing Sanduel up and down. Everyone agreed but Sanduel who just kept looking at the ground. "Ok well well let's get ready and someone should text Yoona if she wants to hang with us okay" Gongchan said while looking at them. "Oh! Me! I will text her!" Baro said while raising his hand high up in the air. "Uhm I was thinking CNU or Jinyoung but if you want go ahead hyung." He said to Baro. Baro fist pumped the air and ran to get dressed and text her. Everyone got up to get dressed. Although Sandeul just sat there looking at the ground.

"Yah! Sanduel! You comming to get dressed? Are you okay?" Gongchan said to him while poking him.

"Huh? Oh yeah I'm comming..." He said in a low tone. Gongchan smiled.

"Whats wrong hyung? Afraid that noona's beauty will stun you?" He said while grinning. Sanduels eyes shot wide opened and looked at Gongchan. "Yah! I don't like her like that! I don't even like her as a friend"

"Suuree hyunngg. Whatever you say!" Gongchan said while running off into their room.

Sanduel started chasing him yelling that he didn't have feelings for her. Little did they know someone heard their whole conversation.

 

 

 

 

----Yoona's house----

You were making breakfest when all of a sudden your phone buzzed in your pocket making you jump, thus, dropping your pancake. You got a little mad because you were really hungry. You grabbed your phone angrily until you saw who it was from.

"Oh, it's from Baro oppa. Hmm wonder what he wants" You said while opening your text you got from him.

From:Baro Oppa!

To:Yoona

Heyy! Mornin Yoona :) So we were all thinking that we wanted to hang out with U 2day soo...U wanna hang out with us?

You read it and you smiled withought thinking. You quickly replied.

From:Yoona!

To: Baro Oppa!

Arraso! I got nothing planned for today but running, but I can always move that :) So c you guys at the park around noon?~~

You sent it and took a deep breathe. Then you thought of seeing Sandue again and your smiled disapeared.

"Ugg. I don't wanna see him, but...I do want to see them" You said to yourself.

"Nah, it's fine. I will just ignore him!" All of sudden you heard a louse *Thud* comming from next across the street...

 

 

----Meanwhile, at B1A4 house----

*Thud*

"Owww. Hyuunngg!! He hit me! Quick hit him back!" Gongchan said to CNU while holding his head and on the ground since he fell and also dropped a vase and broke it.

CNU looked at Baro and raised an eyebrow.

"What I didn't do anything! I just...simply high fived his face" He said defensivly.  CNU hit him. "Yah! What was that for?" he said while yelling. Gongchan started to laugh but soon got hit in the arm to. "Yah! Hyung. What did I do?"

"Baro he's younger! Be nice to him!" CNU said to him.

"And you. He's older! Respect him" CNU said to Gongchan. "Now. You two clean this mess up. If you keep at it like this then the whole culdisac will be able to hear you!" He pushed up his glasses and walked away. Baro and Gongchan looked at each other and started laughing. "Haha Mian" They said in sync. They smiled and started to clean the mess up.

 

 

Their was one thing eveyone had in common though. They were all looking forward to going to the park at noon. Everbody was. When I say everybody. I mean EVERbody. Even him.

 

 

 

 

(A/N)  Mianada! I haven't updated in like forever! School has been so stressful and I have had tests thrown at me like crazy! Then to make matters worse! I got a B! But I got it up so whoohoo! Still a 4.0 gpa. So how did you guys like this chapter? bad? good? I will try to make longer ones arraso? Well subscribe please! Comment! ^_^

Ppyong~~