Chapter 1: The meeting Pt. 1

Love doesn't always last

----Your POV----

 

I woke up ar around 6AM to get ready for my daily jog. I picked out my favorite sweats, nike shoes, t-shirt, and hoodie. I went to take a quick shower before I left then grabbed my earbuds and my ipod. I headed for the door and was about to tell my parents I would be back soon but "Oh yeah I don't have parents anymore" I thought to myself. I tied my shoeslaces and placed my earbuds in my ear and played my favorite song by my favorite band B1A4, Tried to Walk. I hummed along while I listened to it. I loved jogging in the morning. It was so peacefull and quiet. No cars honking at you to hurry up, not much people you could run into either. I also love hearing the birds chirp in the morning and smelling the fresh grass and flowers blooming. I smiled to myself remembering all the fun memories I had when I was a kids with my parents and brother. We would always wake up in the morning and take a nice walk together and have a picnic under the shady tree. I shook my head trying to forget those memories. "Their gone! Stop trying to remember them!" I yelled at myself in my head. But is it a good idea to forget them?

 

I kept on going and was jogging through the park. Oh and this park was one of the biggest parks I have ever seen! It was HUGE! Anyways, I turned my head and saw a small family enjoying thier time together. There was a couple that had two small kids who were blowing bubbles. The youngest was a little girl who looked about 6 years old and the oldest was a young boy who was about 8 years old. The couple looked very friendly and young too. I slowed down and over heard their conversation. "Umma! Appa! Look my bubble, it's so big! Haha" The little girl said while looking into the bubble she blew.

"No appa! Umma! My bubble is much bigger!" The oldest said while sticking his tongue out at her. The mother smiled and said

"Both of your bubbles are very huge. Ok?" The two kids smiled, nodded and continued blowing bubbles laughing together. As a family. The mother looked my way and gave me a small smile. I immdedietly looked away jogged a little bit faster. "Enjoy your family while you have em kids" I mummbled to myself.

Again I started thinking of my family. My umma. My appa. My brother. Even thouh I only knew my brother since I was 6. At that time he was a bout 9. I was so young that now, I can't even remember his name...I think it started with a B though. I honestly don't know. That day when they all died. I will never forget. Because I was the one that caused it. I am to blame for the death of my family. I will never forgive myself. Ever.

I kept on jogging and thinking about my family that I found myself at a cemetary. I stopped jogging and just began walking. I had no control of my legs. My legs were leading me somewhere. I think I know where. When I looked up I wasn't suprised when I found myself kneeling in front of two tombstones. They were my parents. When I was around 15 I would aways come here and visit. There was one thing that always had me thinking though. Their was only two tombstones. Not three. My brother's tombstone was not their. I figured that they just placed him somewhere else. I never really knew. I got up and walked away. Continuing my jogging I went back to the park and was heading towards the water fountain because well I needed some. " Wae didn't I bring water with me when I left this morning"? I turned around bumbing into someone and landing flat on my .

 

----B1A4 House----

I got up and looked outside my window. I loved my view. It had all the biulidngs and beautiful landstucture. I turned around and out on an outfit suitible for jogging. I was about to head out the door when someone grabbed my arm making me gasp and jump.

"Wow! Sorry hehe didn't mean to scare you like that" Baro said grinning at me while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh pshh I wasn't even that scared. You just...gave me a fright that's all" I said smiling "So do you need something"? I was looing at arm that he was still grabbing indicating that he wanted something from me.
"Oh I just wanted to know where you were going and if I coud go to because you, I'm bored" He said while giving me a cheesy smile. Then three more heads popped out of the living room. I guess they over heard our conversation.

"Oh I'm going to!"

"Hey if hyung is going then count me in!"

"Ok I guess I will go to" *sigh* I wanted to go alone and explore by myself but hey, at least I have friends to go with.

"Ok sure" I said side smiling to them. Well their goes my peace and quiet. We all were heading to the door and Gonchan would not shut up because he was so exited. "Yah!! Will someone shut him up!?" Baro yelled while covering his ears. Eventually CNU hyung got him to be quiet. I turned my head away from them and enjoyd the scenery that was in front of my eyes. I loved the morning. Everything was so warm and peacefull. That's why I love waking up in the morning. We were going to a big park and since I kind of felt like being alone I asked " Hey anyone wanna go for a jog?" I knew no one would say yes so it was a great idea. They all said No in usion and I nodded and jogged away. "Yah! Don't get lost!" I heard Jinyoung hyung yell at me. I turned my head and nodded. I have been jogging for a while now and I needed some water for my throat. I found a water fountain up ahead and jogged to it. I wasn't looking where I was going and I ended up bumbing into a girl who looked liked she has been jogging to. I watched as she fell to her . That was probably going to hurt in the morning.

"Oh no I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going! I'm sorry!"I reached my hand out to help her up. When I cought a glimpse of her face she was stunningly beautiful and her face was flawless.

"Uhm no it's my fault, I should of checked behind me instead of just turning around." She was still on the ground and hasn't even looked up yet. That's when the rest of B1A4 cought up with me.

 

----Your POV---

"Oww" I thought to myself. Gosh I'm so clumsy! The person who I bumbed into was apoligizing to me.

"Uhm no it's my fault, I shoulf of checked behind me instead of just turning around" It's my fault not yours stupid.

That's when I looked up when I heard more guys coming. I looked up and saw...them!

" Your b-b-B1A4"