Get Lost

Leave Me Alone

 

      For the past few months, my life has been a bliss hanging around with Jay. My grades were gradually improving, and it was the greatest moment of my life. Jay and I started to talk to each other pretty often. When Jay, Wooyoung, Chansung, Jun.K, and I were talking outside of class we were about to wait for Khun so we can have lunch together. PITTER PATTER PITTER PATTER Must be someone heading downstairs, when Jay and the others were still talking I glanced at the stairway. There was a guy walking down, from one look I can easily guess who it was. , it’s Taecyeon! He stared at me for a few seconds before he rushed down the stairs.

“Yoon Mi, are you coming?” Jay called me after he found Khun

“In a minute!” I rushed as fast as I could. All of us were having lunch and had a small chat when suddenly I saw Taecyeon again. He walked past by our table and he was giving me this uneasy look as if there’s something wrong with me. No, Yon Mi snap out of it! He wasn’t looking at you, he wasn’t looking at you, he’s just looking at someone else! I convinced myself.

“Something wrong?” Jun.K asked and I finally snapped back into reality. I shook my head.

“That’s weird; you were just staring at something. Did you see something interesting?” Chansung added

“No it’s just I have a feeling someone was watching at me. It’s like he’s after me” I stuttered

“You must be imagining things” Jay replied

“No I’m serious!” I raised my tone

“Dude, chill. Just ignore it” Jay commented. I continued to finish my lunch slowly because I felt like I didn’t want to eat anything because of what I just saw recently. During on our way back to class, Khun was puzzled when he looked at me.

“Tell me what happened” he said

“I… Saw him..”

“Who is it?”

“Guys, I’ll catch up with you in class” Khun said to Jay and the others

“Okay so tell me” he continued

“I saw that guy. He was looking at me when we were at the canteen, when he approached our table he glared slightly at me” I told him with a shaky tone. I can still remember his stare clearly, it’s like as if he was a ghost haunting me. Or it’s like you were being stalked by someone. I bet tonight he’ll inbox me again I wondered, and I was right.

“hey :)”

“Hi”

“I just saw u w/ some guys today”

“You’re still single right? ;)”

“What the hell?!”

“Sorry baby, I thought I’d miss you for a while D:”

“Whatcha doin?”

“I’m studying for my exam”

“Oo ok, good luck”

“Oppa..”

“yes?”

“I believe we’re never ever going to be together”

“Please don’t talk to me ever again”

“Why? That’s mean :( “

“I want you to go away”

“Fine”

“I wish u can find a guy better than me T_T”

         Honestly, I feel a bit bad for this guy. But it, he did a LOT of damage to my life for the past year and it’s irritating me to the bone. If my friends know about this they’ll think I’m evil or some like that, but anyways… It ain’t my fault this happened. Then I realized that I was wrong because apparently Hae Won found out about it.

“Yoon Mi-ah, did you chat with Taecyeon yesterday?”

“Yeah I did. What’s wrong?”

“He told me you rejected that guy”

“I didn’t reject him” I glared at her. Until Jihye came in and asked what the commotion was all about, from the distance I could see Khun who was busy reading a novel turned his head at me.

“What happened here?” Jihye was curious

“Nothing happened” I denied

“She broke Taecyeon’s heart. Can you believe it?” Hae Won pointed at me while she raised her tone at Jihye. Damn it, why does she have to say it out loud? Oh for the love of…. It ain’t true! Suddenly Jihye stared at me like I just killed someone in front of her; she called me cold-hearted for doing that.

“Ya! He totally like stalked me for over a year, get over it!” I yelled

“But he loves you, can’t you see it?”

“You call that love? That’s just insane, I could’ve filed for a restraining order or maybe I would sue him for that!” I scoffed. Suddenly Hae Won and Jihye left me since it’s no use of telling me all of that nonsense.

“It’s that guy again?” Khun asked me with a serious tone

“Yeah, I just told that guy to go away from me for good”

“That’s nice, let’s just hope he doesn’t return again. It’s really scary you know” I was lucky I got Khun on my back; if I didn’t then I’d be totally dead. I was frozen to my seat wondering why did that guy had to return again, I feel like I want to cry because of this since it’s just very very heartbreaking when someone who wrecked your life is haunting you again. The thing I really wish is for that guy to completely disappear from my life, I just wish if only that could happen.