First Encounter

Leave Me Alone

 

  (Since some of the convos are in Facebook chat form *this is for OC and Taecyeon's* , OC's lines are black and Taecyeon's lines are in blue)

 

      It was just an ordinary day at school until Jihye started dragging me to the class in front of ours.

“Yoon Mi, there’s a guy who likes you in that class! Wanna see him?” She pointed at the door. I shook her head signaling her not to drag me even further, yet she still refuses and I was in front of the classroom door. Suddenly a group of guys came out and dragged someone outside; he was standing right in front of me.

“Who is this guy?” I whispered to Jihye

“You’ll find out soon” she smiled

I gulped at the sight of that guy. He was tall with reddish-maroon hair and his clothes are mostly black and a bit of white on his jacket, he had a cool and calm expression as if nothing happened. On the other hand, I looked like I was stressed out because my heart was beating so fast when I saw him. Most of my friends convinced me to introduce myself first, I was scared. I dread of humiliating myself in front of my classmates and also his. I took a deep breath before I made the first move. The crowd became silent and watched me seriously as I reached out my hand.

“Yoon Mi. Park Yoon Mi” I gave that guy a light smile.

“Junho. Lee Junho” He smiled back at me. Gosh, his smile was unbelievable! His face that looked like he was as cold as ice turned into a very warm smile. I feel like I was about to melt in front of him. Then suddenly the crowd cheered loudly.

“Omo! What did I just do?” I was still clueless since I thought this is just a dream.

“Ya! You don’t know who that was? It’s Lee Junho! He’s the school’s kingka!” Jihye hollered at me. Did she just say he’s a kingka?

“I introduced you to that guy because he likes you! Aigoo…Yoon Mi-ah, you’re so lucky! Out of all girls in this school, he chose YOU” Jihye continued. AM I DREAMING? I never knew my secret admirer was him, I can imagine myself if I was dating him, he’s perfect. Even most of my friends told me Junho and I should date because they told me I can’t waste this opportunity. I liked him a bit yet I still haven’t figured out his personality. What if we don’t go along like how my friends expected? What if he’ll cheat on me? Finding a kingka who is not a player is like finding a needle in a haystack.

        During class the only thing I can only focus on is Junho. My mind was filled with thoughts of him which constantly buzzed around my head. I couldn’t even concentrate properly, sometimes I spaced out for no reason. I sighed as I watched the teacher talking. I struggled to pay attention at what he was saying.

“Can anyone answer this question? Anyone? How about you?” The teacher pointed at me

“Huh? What question?” I was shocked. Everyone in the class was waiting for me to answer the question.

“Were you paying attention to me when I asked you?” The teacher raised his tone. “What were you doing?” He asked me suspiciously. I couldn’t answer his question, so I just kept quiet.

“Sir, she was too busy daydreaming about Junho!” Jihye answered

“Do you mean Lee Junho from the class across yours?” The teacher raised his eyebrow. “Oh my..What happened to them anyways?” He asked Jihye.

“You see, sir…: Jihye cleared . “Junho likes Yoon Mi, and she likes him too!” She smiled. Then the class was filled with laughter. I tried to cover my burning cheeks behind my textbook. Aishhh….Jihye, why do you have to spill it out to the whole class? Sometimes I wished I’d rather be dead right now rather than being embarrassed in front of the class. I bet this will scar me for the rest of my school year, at least for this term.

It wasn’t just my class who knew about my crush on Junho. In fact, the news spread quickly to other classes and even to teachers as if it’s a major issue. Every time I visit my friend who is in another class, my friends will always tease me by saying,” Yoon Mi, where’s Junho? I thought you’re with him” or even the worst case,” Junho is not here. Why? Are you sad he’s not here?” I knew it, I was having a bad feeling about this.

The surprises don’t seem to stop. I was checking my notifications on Facebook, when suddenly there was a friend request. Ok Taecyeon. Who is this guy? When I opened his profile, he attends the same school as me. I wonder if one of my friends knows him. Maybe I should ask Khun if he knows him, he knows some of the seniors

“Hello, Yoon Mi? Why are you calling me at this hour?” Nichkhun answered

“I need your help. Do you know a guy named Ok Taecyeon?”

“Of course I know him! Why?” he chuckled

“He added me on Facebook” Okay, this is ridiculous. Why the hell I did this in the first place? I could’ve just asked the person himself. I feel like a complete idiot doing this, since there was a long silence between us.

“Probably he likes you” he said. Judging from the tone there’s gotta be something wrong. There’s no way that could happen right? I don’t even know him, and he doesn’t even know me. Maybe he just found my name from the list of People You May Know. I don’t know how the heck he got my name. First, the school’s kingka has a crush on me now THIS. I’m not sure how can I cope with two surprises on the same day. But what about that Taecyeon guy? Should I talk to him? Before I was about to say hello, he started talking first.

“Hi, thx for adding as ur friend”

“You’re welcome”

“What r u doing?”

“Just checking through my news feed”

"interesting :) "

I know first time chatting with someone can be awkward as hell but I still don't get what Khunnie meant by saying 'probably he likes you' since there are chances that someone on the internet can lie about some things which means that I'm afraid if this guy is actually a middle-aged pedo disguised as a students in the same school as I am. I'm pretty curious if in real life he might be a weird guy or something even worse. 

(NEXT DAY)

"You'll never believe what that guy just said to me!" Jihye showed her phone to her friends. I looked at what she was showing to them, it was a screenshot of  a conversation between Jihye and  Taecyeon. It was filled with cheesy love lines and Jihye gave a disguisted look as she reads them. 

 

“Can you believe it? This guy is a total freak! He keeps sending me cheesy love notes to me. I don’t even like that guy!” Jihye yelled

“Probably he’s a psycho. Just block him" Khunnie advised her. Then, I told Jihye about the incident where I was added on Facebook by Taecyeon. Her jaw dropped at my words, she couldn't believe what I just said.

"Mwo?! DID HE REALLY ADD YOU?" I nodded slowly. 

"Yoon Mi.. If I were you, I shouldn't have added that guy in the first place"

"Why?" I was still confused

"I hate to break it to you but some say he's a bit freaky, I sugest you should stay away as far as possible from that guy! If he ever talks to you I want you to tell me as soon as possible! Understand?" Jihye explained, she took a deep breath afterwards probably because she was really shocked with the news. 

       I decided to prove Jihye worng about the part when she said that Taecyeon has a freaky personality. I dared myself to talk to him.

 

“Hi ^^”

“Hi”

“What r u doing?”

“Feelin’ a bit confused”

“Why?”

“My friends told me to stay away from u”

“They told me there’s something wrong with u”

“Just ignore ‘em”

"Besides I'm completely fine. Don't worry about it"

"You're not lying right?"

"Of course not, why would I?"

"If u hv any problems just let me know, ok? ;)"

"Alright then" I replied with a blank expression. I never wondered how he could call me sweetie even though we just talked online, I haven't even seen what he looks like in person. Oh my goodness... What have I gotten myself into this time? I always remember what my parents and the teachers say about adding a stranger online can be dangerous, but this case is very questionable because if the person is in the same school as us but we don't know him? 

"You know..I hv a problem too"

"What's wrong?"

"Just broke up w/ my ex :( "

"Why?"

"She told me we're not compatible anymore"

"That's sad"

Suddenly he starts to talk about what he did with his ex including their first kiss which made him and the girl got called by the counselor. It was no surprise how they got caught because a student who happens to walk by saw them and then told the teacher about it. I'm starting to question if this guy is for real or not because if I was that girl then I would've said no or if possible dump him on the spot. It's crazy how people would go quite far for the sake of someone they love without using commmon sense. I guess that's what makes love can drive people nuts, I just hope that if I fall in love with Junho I won't make the same mistake just like Taecyeon did since I don't want to cost his reputation or even mine. 

 

 

A/N : First chap is here already! Sorry if it's still too short ._.v Damn science project is totally ing me from writing OTL T_T Even though I'll update this story since some of the chapters are ready to be published. And to be honest I feel a bit awkward writing this fic because I dunno why I feel like everytime I try to write/update/something gives me a bit of a shock because I feel like this fic is..ummmm....how do I say it.. 'cursed' maybe *poke xingasm XD So, I'll try to make the next chapters a bit longer next time. Before that, I should go *takes cover behind Jay