Let's practice!

Can I Have This Dance? [Discontinued]

 

I couldn’t sleep because of many reasons. One, it was 2PM in New York so I wasn’t sleepy at all. Two, my stomach was about to explode with all the food I ate. And three, I was still thinking about what Leeteuk said earlier.
 
Being an idol must be very hard. Even more than I expected. They have to make so many sacrifices because of the media. I don’t understand why some journalists are ruining their lives. Couldn’t they just leave them alone? But then… they would lose their job if they do so… Aish! This is frustrating!
 
I got up, took my iPod and went outside my room facing the practice mirror. I needed to relax. I put on the earphones and played ‘Divenire’ by Ludovico Einaudi. I started to wave my arms to the music, closing my eyes. The piano played faster and I followed the rhythm, making turns and standing splits. Then the orchestra joined in and I danced even more passionately and powerfully.
 
I felt like I was flying. The music was beautiful and I was just randomly moving to the rhythm like a feather. My head was empty, forgetting about all the problems and questions I had for the moment.
 
Dancing is my stress reliever, my vitamin, my painkiller, my adrenaline and more… Dancing is my life! It means everything to me. Since I didn’t attend high school and directly went to Art College, I don’t have the same basis as other students. I’m neither smart nor strong. Dancing is the only thing I’m good at.
 
The music slowed down and I felt my muscles relax. As it was ending, I pretended playing piano with my hands. I made a few more turns, the music suddenly stopped and I posed. I stayed like this for a moment before lying on the cold floor, catching up my breath. I smiled. I felt so good. I was almost laughing.
 
======================================
 
It was 7:30 AM. We were eating breakfast but the members weren’t as talkative as yesterday since they all looked pratically dead. Poor them… They only had 5 hours of sleep!
 
“Sorin-ah. We’re going to practice today. Wanna come with us?” Eunhyuk asked,
 
I thought for a bit, “Well… I have nothing else to do so, why not?” I said,
 
“Cool! Get ready in 15 minutes”
 
“Okay!”
 
I went upstairs, did my daily routine and went back to my room so the others could use the bathroom. I put on a large white t-shirt that showed one shoulder with a blue tank top underneath and black leggings. I quickly put a little eyeliner, mascara and lip-gloss. You guys have to know I get ready pretty fast because I don’t like to put too much makeup. It’s not good for the skin.
 
When I came back downstairs, the members were all ready and looked more awake than earlier.
 
“Wow! Sapphire blue tank top! What an honor!” Heechul bowed,
 
“Ah! Right”, I laughed. I forgot it was their color.
 
“You’re ready?” Donghae asked,
 
I nodded and we got out of the dorm. In the car, I sat next to Eunhyuk and Yesung, Kyuhyun and Donghae got the seats in front and Leeteuk sat on the passenger seat. There was another van for the other members. The ride to SM took about 10 minutes. When we arrived, there was a big crowd in front of the building. All of them were fans as we could see banners with ‘Super Junior I love you’ or ‘Oppa you’re so handsome’ or ‘Marry me!’ written on them. I stared at the people with big round eyes.
 
Yesung chuckled, “Impressive huh?”
 
I nodded my head. This was more than impressive; it was wow… I mean there were like 500 persons waiting here. The manager drove behind the building where there was an accessible entrance. Donghae opened the door and got off, followed by Kyuhyun. I got up and sat on Kyuhyun’s place.
 
“What are you doing?” Eunhyuk asked,
 
“You guys go ahead! I’ll come later,” I said,
 
I glanced at Leeteuk and he smiled at me. He took out card and gave it to me before asking the manager, “Hyung! Can you make another round please?”
 
This one nodded, the guys closed the doors and he drove off. We made another tour around the building, passing in front of the crowd once more. I wasn’t afraid that they would see me because the windows were tinted. He parked again at the same spot. I stepped out of the mini-van and bowed to the manager. I swiped the card and the door opened. When I walked in I saw Leeteuk waiting for me a few meters away,
 
“Thanks,” he said,
 
“You’re welcome,” I smiled.
 
We took the elevator and went to the same practice room as yesterday. The members were stretching while chatting, “What was that for?” Eunhyuk asked Leeteuk,
 
“She was being careful, in case someone would see her with us,” he answered,
 
“Is it a problem?”
 
“Think about it. What would the media AND the fans think if a girl is living with Super Junior?” I asked,
 
"Again," Leeteuk added,
 
The members thought for a bit, “Right, it would be a big problem. For both the group and Sorin,” Heechul said,
 
After a few seconds of silence, Leeteuk clapped his hands together and said, “Okay! Let’s begin guys! Today we have a special audience so let’s do our best!”
 
“FIGHTING!” they shouted,
 
I sat on the bench behind them and they lined up in front of the mirror. As soon as the music started, they moved in a perfect synchronization doing some finger snapping.
 
The song was… special… Not that I don’t like it! It’s just… weird? I don’t know… Please E.L.Fs! Don’t kill me for that!
 
I didn’t pay much attention to the choreography though. I was too tired… Yeah… The night I spent dancing suddenly was having its effects. I shook my head to keep myself from sleeping but my eyes and my head felt heavy. C’mon, Sorin! Don’t sleep! Stay awake!
 
But no matter how hard I fought, I fell asleep.
 
======================================
 
(Donghae POV)
 
The music stopped and we posed.
 
I was already panting like crazy. Usually I don’t put on all my best in practice since we already know the choreography. We have those session just in case. But this time, Sorin was watching! We had to show her the best of our dancing! She’s a pro!
 
 “So? What do you think about it?” Leeteuk asked Sorin.
 
We turned around and saw the cutest thing in the world. Sorin was lied down on the bench with an arm under her head and her legs still dangling above the floor. She had such a baby face and she was pretty when sleeping! I saw girls sleeping before and trust me; sometimes it’s even scary…
 
“Oh! She’s so cute!” Ryeowook and Sungmin sang,
 
“My baby sister must be really tired!” Eunhyuk pouted,
 
“OR IT’S BECAUSE WE WERE TOO BORING!!” Leeteuk yelled in panic. Well… He is kind of a workaholic so… That’s our leader for you!
 
“C’mon Jungsu! She’s just tired! And we are not boring!” Heechul pointed out,
 
“And if we were, Sorin’s not rude; she wouldn’t show it like that,” Siwon added,
 
“Also, she’s still not used to the time,” Kyuhyun said
 
I guess she was tired. She didn’t sleep a lot last night…
 
Okay, you guys might be wondering how I know that… NO, I didn’t stalk her!
 
/Flashback/
 
I swallowed my saliva. I’m so thirty! It’s so hot in here!
 
Water...
 
I got up of my bed and tiptoed to the door, trying to not wake Leeteuk up. Trust me… He gets really angry when he’s taken out of his sleep. My hand reached the handle and I walked out. Too lazy to go the kitchen downstairs, I decided to get some water in the practice room’s fridge. As I made my way in the hallway, I stopped midstep when I saw someone.
 
It was Sorin… What is she doing up at this time? Aah! Jet lag!
 
She faced the mirror and sighed. What is she doing? She put her earphones on and closed her eyes. Suddenly, she began waving her arms and swigging her head.
 
She was amazing! Her moves were so graceful and clear. I couldn’t take my eyes off of her. She danced with so much passion. I could imagine the music! Something with an orchestra and a piano leading I guess. It was like she was flying! She looked marvelous even in pajamas! In fact… She wasn’t dancing at all! She was telling a story! I felt freedom in her moves. She looked empty minded, like she was released of all problems.
 
I could've stayed watching her like that for a lifetime, but before I knew it, she stopped momentum. This was too short!
 
She was lying on the floor, catching her breath and I could see her smiling. There was an odd but wonderful aura coming out of her. I felt happy and I didn’t even know why!
 
/End of flashback/
 
I’ve never seen someone dancing like this in my entire life! I could see something similar with Eunhyuk’s dancing. No wonder why they’re siblings! But Sorin was just… breathtaking! 
 
This girl is not good at dancing! She’s the goddess of dance!
 
 
 
 
First day with the members… AND SORIN FREAKING FELL ASLEEP!! Seriously… Would you guys sleep if you Super Junior members were dancing in front of you? No right?
 
I don’t know if the dance description is good. Do you see how she dances? Is my writing okay so far? I feel a bit disappointed with my lack of vocabulary… I’ll work harder!! ^o^/
 
Anyway… Hope you liked the chapter.