Premiere?

Can I Have This Dance? [Discontinued]
“Okay everyone! We still have 40 minutes before it begins! I’ve got to go check some things so I won’t see you guys before the performance. Everybody come here!” Mr Bethlke said.
 
We all got up, went to him and formed a circle. He put his arms around the shoulders of the dancers next to him. Everyone did the same and we bent down a bit, facing the ground.  
 
“Alright! This is it! In a few minutes you guys will be on stage, giving the best of you! We have to show what we are capable of! We have to show Harris that he has been yelling at us for nothing these past 6 months!” everyone laughed at his statement, “SO EVERYBODY READY?” he asked,
 
“YES SIR!!!!”
 
“THEN LET’S GO! 1! 2! 3!”
 
“FAME!” everybody yelled at as one.
 
I laughed. I love this kind of moments. It shows how we worked hard together, how we enjoyed dancing together. All the good and bad memories of our rehearsals are here. And it’s time to show the others what we’ve done. The friendship, the links we’ve created. We are a big family! Everyone is here. Every– Wait… Where’s Sidney?
 
I looked around, expecting to see her fixing her hair in front of a miror, but she was nowhere to be found.
 
“Hey! Tony! Do you know where is Sidney?” I asked the first person I walked pass,
 
“No” he said,
 
“That weird, she usually tells me where she goes but I can’t find her…” I muttered,
 
“I can’t find Melissa either!” Amanda suddenly came in,
 
“We’re going on stage in less than 30 minutes! Where is she? She’s the second lead!” Tony started to panic,
 
“I’ll go looking for them!” I said,
 
“Okay! But make sure you come back in time! You’re the most important!” Amanda said.
 
I nodded and ran out of the room. I opened different doors but couldn’t find any of them. I started to get worried as we had only 20 minutes left. If I had to find them quick!
 
I turned the corner and bumped into someone. When I looked up, I sighed of relief when I saw Sidney, “Gosh! Where were you? I’ve been looking for you for the past 20 minutes! We’re getting on stage soon!”
 
“S-Sorry! I went to the bathroom. I don’t want to have an accident during the performance” she apologized,
 
“It’s okay! But don’t do that next time! You got me worried. Anyway… Did you see Melissa?” I asked,
 
“I just met her down the corridor” she replied pointing behind her,
 
“Okay thanks!” then I left Sidney there.
 
I ran to the end of the hallway and looked around. No Melissa. I looked a bit more and spotted a door slightly opened. I opened it. It was the emergency stairs. I looked at my watch, there were only 10 minutes left. I was about to close the door when something caught my eyes. I saw a shoe… I looked a bit closer,
 
“OH MY GOD!” I gasped and ran down the stairs. Melissa was lying there unconscious. “Melissa! MELISSA!” I started to shake her but she didn’t respond. Then I saw blood coming from her head. She must have fell in the stairs.
 
I looked for my phone in my pocket, “Damn it!” I left it in my locker. Panick striked me. What should I do? The show is about to begin… I couldn't leave her here. She’s in a bad condition, she might… Okay Sorin. Calm down. Breathe and think.
 
I looked around and spotted the emergency alarm button. I quickly got up and pushed it. This would alarm the people ther's a problem “Don’t worry Melissa. It’s going to be fine.” I said to her and left to find some help.
 
======================================
 
“She has a broken arm and some cracked ribs, but she’ll be fine. No head injury.” the doctor said.
 
We let out a relief sigh. Thank God she’s okay. We were now at the hospital and there were only the director and I.
 
“Can we see her?” the director asked, the doctor nodded.
 
“She must be awake by now, you may go visit her. But don’t push her to much”
 
We thanked him and ran to her room. When we opened the door, Melissa was sitting on her bed. She looked up at us and smiled. I ran to her side and took her hand, “Hey” I said, “You okay? Does it hurt?” I asked referring to her cast on her arm.
 
“No, not anymore” she laughed, but her smile fainted when she said, “I’m so sorry, the performance got cancelled because of me”
 
“No, it’s not your fault!” I reassure her, “Just be careful next time in the stairs”
 
“I know” she smiled again, “But… There was something I was wondering…”
 
“What?”
 
“I’m not sure but… I think… I felt someone pushing me down the stairs…”
 
My eyes widened, “A-Are you sure?”
 
She slowly nodded.
 
“Did you see who it was?” Harris asked,
 
“No…” she looked down,
 
I thought a bit. Who is it? Why would someone push her?
 
When a few minutes of silence had past, I looked up and saw the director staring at me.
 
“Is there something wrong sir?” I asked,
 
“It’s you right?”
 
“W-What do you mean?” I asked, frowning my brows in confusion,
 
“You’re the one who pushed her, aren’t you?” his sentence looked more like a statement rather than a question,
 
My eyes widened, “W-WHAT? NO! Why would I do that?”
 
“I told you if you didn’t do your job well I’d replace you. Since Melissa is the second lead you must have been afraid that she’d take your place! Am I right?”
 
No word could come out of my mouth. I was so shocked by his accusation. Even Melissa started to stare at me with suspicion.
 
“You’re not answering. So it must be you!”
 
“NO! It’s not me! I’m the one who found her! If I really wanted to hurt her, why would I ask for help?”
 
“To make you seem innocent!” Harris yelled,
 
I started crying unconsciously, “How can you say that? I’m not this kind of person! I would NEVER do such a thing!”
 
“Then prove it!” he yelled,
 
I stayed silent. I… can’t…
 
“Just as I thought! I knew you weren’t a good person since Bethlke hired you! GET OUT OF HERE! YOU ARE FIRED!”
 
“What? No, no. Sir I swear I didn’t do anything! Please don’t fire me! Please!”
 
“SOMEBODY GET IN HERE AND TAKE HER OUT!”
 
“How could you do this to me Sorin?” I heard Melissa whisper,
 
“No Melissa! I didn’t do anything I swear! Please believe me!”
 
Two big men in black suit came in and grabbed me by the arms. No matter how hard I tried to break free, no matter how loud I screamed my innocence; I still got kicked out of the hospital.
 
I was sitting there in from of the building, missing one shoe I must have lost while being dragged outside. I just stared at my hands.
 
What just happened? Is this a bad dream? I pinched myself. Ow…
 
Tears started to fall down my cheeks. What did I do? Why am I being accused all of the sudden? I’m fired… I lost a lifetime opportunity… 
 
What should I do?
 
 
 
 
I know… It happened real quickly… But what else can I do? I want my boys to appear soon J
 
Please look forward to the next chapter!!