I am sorry.

Can I Have This Dance? [Discontinued]
Hi guys, it’s Jackie.

I have a confession to make.
 
I’ve started this story more than 2 years ago. At the time I was so eager to write it and share it with people. I had the time to write a chapter nearly everyday and inspiration was bursting in my brain. I even had a sequel planed, the posters are made.
 
But studies got harder so I didn’t have much time for this story. Inspiration was fading out slowly with time. I still tried to update as much as possible to keep you guys entertained during the last 2 years.
 
I had a few month hiatus because of intense work and during this period of time, I totally forgot about the story. When I came back, things were completely different. I hated every single one of the new chapters I wrote but I couldn’t figure out why.
 
I’ve been thinking about it a lot lately and I think I have the answer.
 
Seeing how slow the story was going and how terrible my chapters were getting, I lost all motivation and inspiration. I’m sorry to say this but… I’ve realised that posting has become an obligation and not a pleasure anymore. I hated making you guys wait so I forced myself to write chapters and the results were horrible.
 
I think being away from this story for so long had me losing my motivation to keep going. I’ve also started to grow apart from K-pop because of my studies and got interested in other activities.
 
I thought about this all night and I made a hard decision. I am discontinuing this story.
 
Although I wish I could continue on writing, I don’t want to give you guys a mediocre story to read anymore. I’d rather stop here. Your support meant a lot, A LOT to me. I will never forget how great you guys were with me even though I wasn’t always there.
 
I cannot apologize enough for stopping the story. You guys don’t know how hard it is for me to let you down. I am so sorry for everything. I’m sorry for giving starting this story and not finish it as I promised.
 
I cannot explain how sorry and how grateful I am. This was an incredible experience. Having to meet you guys is one of the greatest things that could happen to me. But all good things have an end and I am sorry that it as to come so fast.
 
Please don’t hate me for this.
 
I hope you guys find other really interesting stories out there on AFF. I also hope you had a good time reading my very short and incomplete story.
 
Again, I’m sorry. If I could bend in front of you right now I would do it.
 
Thank you guys for everything. THANK YOU!
 
And goodbye.
 
Sincerely,
Jackie Jeung.