Hidden camera.

Can I Have This Dance? [Discontinued]

 

(Kyuhyun POV)
 
“Why are they taking so long?” Eunhyuk asked, still walking through the practice room,
 
“Hyung, he left 5 minutes ago. What do you think they are? Speedy Gonzalez?” I said,
 
Suddenly we heard Donghae yell from outside, “WE’RE HERE!” according to the plan. I don’t know why Eunhyuk told him to do so. If I were to be his sister, I would find it super weird that Donghae would yell that for no reason… But again, it’s Asia’s Anchovy we’re talking about.
 
Eunhyuk shot his hand up and rushed behind the door, gesturing us to get ready. Everyone got in front of the mirror and Leeteuk Hyung turned the music on. As the door opened, we pretended to be practicing the choreography. They came in, Leeteuk turned the music off and we bowed to Eunhyuk’s family. It’s been a while since we didn’t see them! Eunhyuk’s Mom didn’t change, but his father looked more tired. Sora Noona got prettier and I think she gained a bit of weight, which is good because she looked like a skeleton back then.
 
“Hey guys! Long time no see!!!” she happily waved at us, scanning the room, “Wait… Where’s my brother?” she asked,
 
“Ah! He already left. He had some schedule to attend” Shindong answered,
 
“Oh really? Then he won’t be able to see his sister…” she said disappointed.
 
There was a small silence.
 
“It’s okay honey. We’ll see him later. Let’s go, we probably interrupted them,” her Mom said, she nodded.
 
“No it’s okay, you can stay Bumonim. You’re not disturbing us at all,” Leeteuk said,
 
“Thank you Jungsu-ah. But it’s fine! We’ll see you later,” Eunhyuk’s Dad said,
 
As they turned around to leave, Eunhyuk shot the door close and humped out, yelling, “SUPRIIIIISE!!!”
 
He stayed like this, arms wide open and a huge smile on his face for about 10 seconds before getting back to a normal position and asked, “Where is Sorin?”
 
He’s right! I haven’t seen her coming in with the others.
 
“Sorin?” Sora asked, tilting her head on one side,
 
“Yeah. Weren’t you guys supposed to pick her up at the airport?” Eunhyuk asked,
 
“What do you mean? Who’s Sorin?”
 
His, my and all the members’ eyes widened. What the heck was going on?
 
“Huh? Noona, stop joking, Sorin’s our sister” Eunhyuk laughed,
 
She just frowned, “Eunhyuk-ah. I AM your only sister. What are you talking about?” she was being serious!
 
I don’t get it… Eunhyuk has no little sister? Then who is the girl who visited him last time?
 
“Eunhyuk-ah are you feeling sick?” his Mom put her hand on his forehead. He took a step backward,
 
“What’s with you guys? WHERE IS SORIN?” he yelled panicking,
 
“Who is Sorin?” Sora asked again,
 
“SORIN IS MY LITTLE SISTER, YOUR LITTLE SISTER, YOUR DAUGHTER, WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO COME TO SEOUL TODAY!! RIGHT GUYS?” he turned to us,
 
“Well… Err…” I was about to say ‘Yeah’ when I saw Donghae giving me an odd look from the back. Ooooh! I get it! I quickly smirked at him, letting him know I understood and said, “I don’t remember you telling us you had a little sister Hyung!” I played the game,
 
“Eunhyuk-ah. How can you say you have another sister when you only have one!” Sungmin said. I think he got it too, and so did the other members. Donghae gave us an ‘OK’ sign,
 
“You’re so mean with Sora Noona!” Siwon laughed,
 
Eunhyuk’s face became even more shocked. This was getting interesting! I mentally smirked. He pointed his finger at us, “Y-You… You guys… Am I in a sort of nightmare? Are you guys crazy?” he asked, walking backward until his back was against the wall.
 
“You’re the one who’s going crazy, dear brother!” Sora said, “Do you know how much it hurts to hear you say you have another sister than me? Are you saying you don’t want me as your sister? Or are you mistaking one of the girls you’re flirting with as you’re little sister?”
 
She was good at it! Way better than Eunhyuk’s childish prank. His face was now white. He placed his hand on the wall to get some support and was about to burst into tears. Kekeke! He’s such an easy prey.
 
“I… You… Sorin… Sorin…” he muttered, staring at the floor, his finger still pointing at nowhere,
 
I glanced at the other members and we smiled at each other. Seeing Eunhyuk in this state was entertaining. But I felt a bit bad for him…. Wait! What am I saying? I’m Cho freaking Kyuhyun! Super Junior’s Evil Maknae! I’m not supposed to feel bad for anyone! Man up Kyuhyun. Man up! You’ve been hanging around with Ryeowook too much lately.
 
The time seemed to have stopped for about 5 minutes,
 
“Is that some unfunny prank? Huh? Is that a hidden camera?” Eunhyuk finally moved. He started to look in the room for cameras, “Where is it?” he said, turning on himself.
 
He probably got dizzy and fell. His hands were flat on the floor and his mouth was opened.
 
Sora looked like she couldn’t hold it anymore. She put her hand on to stop her quiet laughing but busted into laughter, “HAHAHAHA! OH MY GOD, I CAN’T HOLD IT ANYLONGER! GOSH!” she laughed to tears,
 
Eunhyuk jerked his head up, his mouth dropped and everyone started laughing.
 
“Gosh! Eunhyuk you’re so easy to prank!” Shindong said,
 
“It’s like the 10th or the 12th time you’ve been fooled since our debut!” Heechul rolled on the floor,
 
Eunhyuk was still in a state of shock, as he didn’t move until he shook his head and got up, tears finally flooding on his cheeks, “HOW COULD YOU MOM! DAD! EVEN YOU, FROM ALL PEOPLE?”
 
“S-Sorry son! That was you sister’s idea!” his Dad tried to say between his laugh, pointing at Sora,
 
“NOONA! IT’S NOT FUNNY!” Eunhyuk yelled,
 
“Because you think your stupid prank behind the door was?” she said messing his hair and taking him into a hug.
 
Everyone did the same and we all got into a BIG group hug.
 
We finally separated, fanning for air. Eunhyuk took about 15 minutes to calm down. He was pouting and his arms were crossed on his chest. Typically what he does after he realizes he got pranked.
 
Then he asked, “So, where is Sorin?”
 
“Oh crap! She’s still outside!” Donghae jumped as he ruched to open the door, revealing a girl sitting on the floor, “Sorry Sorin-shi! Made you wait for a while!” he helped her up.
 
She bowed her head slightly and came in. The lights of the room instantly shined up her pretty face. She. Has. Changed. A. Lot! The last time I saw her she looked like a little girl! Now she looks more like a… woman! She came closer and bowed to us, “Hello” she shyly waved,
 
I was about to greet her when Eunhyuk tackled her on the floor.
 
“SORIN-AH! MY BABY SISTER! DON’T EVER DO THAT AGAIN! I THOUGHT I REALLY DIDN’T HAVE YOU! I THOUGHT… I THOUGH… WAAAAH!” he cried in her ear. Poor her… She probably went deaf.
 
She got up and said, “What’s with people tackling me today?” she laughed, “Sorry Oppa. I didn’t really agree to this. I thought it was a bit too much”
 
“I am really disappointed in you Lee Hyukjae. After all the tips I taught you to make good pranks, you came up with a ‘SURPRIIISE!!’’ she imitated him, “I HAD to punish you!”
 
“Yeah, but it went a bit too far though,” Yesung smiled,
 
“Yeah! Totally!” Eunhyuk pouted,
 
"Then what about the Explore the Human Body prank you guys did on Hyukkie and Wookie? Was that better?" she pointed out,
 
She was right; this one was also a strong one. I didn't even know about that so I was shocked too! And all I said was totally sincere. You guys have to know I don't cry that easily.
 
When the siblings finally stopped arguing, Leeteuk looked at his watch and said, "Well. Maybe we should go. We still have some schedules behind!"
 
"Oh right! Then I have to give you this!" Eunhyuk said to Sorin. He went to his bag, took some keys out and handed then to her.
 
"What's that?" she asked,
 
"It's the dorm's keys! You're living with us from now on!" he answered.
 
She dropped the keys.
 
 
 
 
Poor Hyukkie!! He got pranked so many times! Haha, Evil Kyu >:)
 
I recently watched the EHB prank again and every time it makes me cry so much! I love this video! One of the best moments of Super Junior! :’)
 
Anyway, Sorin is moving into the dorm! What happens next?