Memories

My Gangster Husband

Daehyun began making some breakfast, which drew Zelo and Jongup down stairs.

"Augh I'm so starved." Zelo complained as he smiled at me,

"Good morning cousin." I said with a smile to Zelo, in that moment Daehyun and Yongguk gave me long hard stares;

"Gayun-ah," Chuckled Yongguk, "Zelo isn't your cousin, Daehyun is."

"What?!" Laughed Zelo, "you guys told her?"

"Yep, we got old cake back." Daehyun said with a smile as he placed a huge plate of food on the table for us all to share.

"You fools didn't do a good job of explaining did you?" Zelo said stuffing his mouth with the food in frount of us.

I looked at Yongguk who gave a loud sarcastic laugh, "You explain it to her." 

Yongguk handed the photo to Zelo who Examened the picture;

"Gayun-ah," Zelo got up and stood behind me placing his arms around me and showing me the photo,

"This man in the corner is your uncle, Daehyun's father, he killed himself after his wife died of a sickness." He pointed to the couple in middle, "This very cool looking man is your appa, Mr.Jung-sshi~ very wise, he died months back, the young woman here is your mother."

"Who is that?" I asked pointing to the other man in the photo, he looked really young to be a father.

Zelo smiled, "thats my Appa, Mr.Choi, As you can see we were about six or seven in this photo, My father was like a little brother to your father, they were in the gang together, similar to me and Yongguk-Hyung. But when my father was seventeen his girlfriend ditched him and a burden of a child...me!"

Zelo didn't look bothered, he looked proud. "My appa was killed unfortunately, not long after this photo."

I stared at the photo for quite some time, untill Zelo interrupted, "Me and you are soul-mates!" Zelo joked.

I turned red as everyone laughed, "Yah! Zelo you just want to be the Big Boss" Yongguk said chuckling.

"I didn't know Daehyun-Hyung was related to Gayun.." Jongup said, almost as if he was lost. 

"yah, you're always lost." Zelo said feeding Jongup some food.

"How long do you think it will take youngjae to recover?" asked Daehyun breaking the joy of the others.

"Youngjae is doing fine," Himchan said walking to the table, "I was cleaning his wounds just now."

Himchan sat down, and everyone began talking normally, it felt like a real family.

Back home my mother never talked to me while we ate it was dead silence, in fact, she never really sat down and ate with me. As everyone finished, they seemed to dissapear and do their everyday jobs, as I got up to follow the others; Yongguk pulled me aside. 

"Are you ready to learn how to be a Leader?" he smiled as he walked me out of the old warehouse through the back.

"shouldn't I shower and change first?" I asked Yongguk as we stood outside in the dirt.

Yongguk laughed, "nope you're gonna have to get dirty." 

Yongguk removed a jacket he was wearing and wore only his muscle shirt, he got a hold of my wrists and held them tightly together.

"A Leader has to know how to defend herself, You will always be doing business with dangerous people, and we can't always protect you."

I tried my best to pull away from his grip, "Yah! I'm not strong!" I yelled using all my strength.

I pushed and pulled, but i only fell to the ground, "I-I can't!" 

Yongguk smilled and tightened his grip pulling me up to my feet, and looking me in the eyes.

"Look at you, no strength what so ever..." Yongguk said holding my arms over my head.

"STOP!" I yelled as Yongguk pinned me against the warehouse wall.

"I wont let go, come one let your inner strength out." He said pinning me hard to the wall, I felt so defensless as he looked my in the eyes,

"I'm gonna have my way with you." he whispered in my ear with his deep chocolate voice. My eyes widened,  I couldn't tell if he was joking or not, 

"y-yah, you w-wouldn't!" I shouted, I felt his warm breath against my neck,

"How are you so sure?" he whispered making me shiver, "I'm an evil gangster." He planted a kiss on my neck,

"NO!" I screamed as I pushed him away. Yongguk laughed, "Look, weakling pushed me away."

"W-why would you do such things to me?!" I shouted as I wiped my neck, I didn't like Yongguk suffocating me, and it pissed me off, the tough attitude, the same attitude that he had when he treatened that nurse. I know he can't be this bad, It really pissed me off for some reason. I began walking away from Yongguk full of anger, he's like a father figure, why would he do that, even if he was playing around.

"I was just playing around." Yongguk said, I felt him chase behind me, but i just ran inside. 

"Gayun. Stop, I was Testing you." Yongguk said following me all the way to my room, I walked into my room where Zelo was, 

"What's going on?" Zelo asked getting up from his nap, when he spotted me with Yongguk chasing behind me.

"Gayun, Don't be so sensitive!" Yongguk said stepping into the room, Zelo got really serious and stood infront of Yongguk.

"Get out." Zelo said seriously, "Leave Gayun alone for a little while,"

"How dare you act like this Zelo." said Yongguk with a look of shock on his face,

"Look Gayun is having all this responsibility, and stress put on her all at once, don't you think she needs a break?" Zelo seemed to get back to his normal self, "Just, let me talk to her."

Yongguk took a deep breath and walked out of the room as Zelo went towards me.

"Gayun, Most of the time I act like a happy kid don't I?" Zelo said sitting down on my bed, tears dropped from his eyes, I was in shock I would have never imagened him like this...

"I'm not..I'm not always happy you know." Zelo said with his voice cracking trying not to cry. I realized why he was crying, I saw pictures on the bed, Zelo was just masking his pain with a smile... 

"Zelo..." I whispered as i went to hug him

"Gayun, you are lucky, you had a mother and a father who loved you, my mother gave me up, and I know my father never wanted me" Zelo cried on my shoulder, It made me want to cry as well. He was smiling the first time he told me, but now he seemed totally sad.

"Zelo, I never thought.." I had no words, to say to zelo I just hugged him tightly as he let it all out on my shoulder.

"Sometimes I wish I wasn't born." Zelo whispered