Story of me.

My Gangster Husband

I woke up really early morning to get something to drink, the sun was rising. Zelo was asleep on the ground next to my bed hugging a bat.

I tip-toed to the door and carefully opened it trying not to wake Zelo, little did i know Yongguk was already awake. and in the kitchen making coffee, I spotted him from the stair case.

Yongguk acted like the father I never met, but looked like a handsome young prince from a story. I tried making my way down stairs without making a noise, but the stair case creeked, Yongguk quickly turned around as alert as can be.

"what the hell are you doing up so early?" He said softly. I finished walking down to the kitchen and shrugged.

"I'm used to it." 

"oh, thats right you had school before." Yongguk pulled out two coffee mugs and filled them with coffee "Sit down gayun." 

I sat at the kitchen table as he served me coffee.

"I don't really.." i began, but yongguk interrupted;

"You have to get used to coffee." he said leaning on the table in front of me sipping his coffee.

I took a small sip, it wasn't that bad, my mother just never let me have coffee before, It used to be forbidden.

"when your father took me in, me and him would drink coffee in the morning around this time."

Yongguk sat down in front of me.

"then he got sick, and couldn't drink coffee anymore."

I continued drinking from the warm mug, "How come I never met my father?" I questioned him, Yes, I was quite jealous that this guy knew my father more than i did.

Yongguk sighed and patted my head,

"or..have i?" I asked yongguk as his gentle smile widened, 

"Your father would never stop talking about you Gayun." He said as he pulled out a walet from his pocket and showed me a photo.

In the photo there was a photo of a little girl, two young boys, Three men and two women.

The little girl looked so familiar, almost like me, I had never seen any childhood photos of myself...

"who are they..." I asked Yongguk who smiled at the photo. "Look closly at the photo"

I could make out one of the women as my mother, "That looks fairly similar to my mom..." I said as Yongguk nodded, I pointed at one of the older boys, "Daehyun?!"

Yongguk chuckled, "Yep, Daehyun and you are Best Absolute Perfect by blood."

"what I don't get this. who's the other child?" I said pointing to the other boy.

"Zelo." Yongguk laughed, "how can you not tell, He's the same!"

"But This little girl can't be me." I said pointing to the small girl, "I never seen Zelo, or Daehyun before, How did you get this photo?"

Yongguk smiled, "I joined the gang five years ago when i was 17, and The original gang was slowly depleting, I was living happily until, something happened and I had to run away"

"What happened?" I asked Yongguk as he looked down,

"forget it, anyways when I came to the gang Zelo was only eleven, so I suppose you were Eleven as well, i remember going to the hospital with your dad a couple months after I joined." Yongguk said getting up and standing behind me.

"Hospital? for what?" I asked as Yongguk grabbed my hand and made me touch a spot on my head, it felt like i had a long scar on my head....It hit me.

"W-what is that? h-how?" I felt the scar through my hair,

"Think hard, you were only Eleven when the accident happened."

"Accident?!" I suddenly got small flash back, My mom was aruging with my father, yongguk was there, he looked so young. It was blurry, and my mom was saying she never wanted me to remember him.

"The accident..What happened?" I asked "I can't remember anything before it, my mother never told me about it, or anything before."

Yongguk smiled, "I can tell you about the Accident, but Daehyun is the one who can tell you about your childhood, Zelo probably can't tell you much."

I felt like crying, but I do remember waking up in a hospital...My mother always told me it was just a dream, that I chose not to remember my past. "Tell me about the Accident." I whispered as I felt my head"

"well after your parents split, you used to visit ocassionally, but one day your father sent you back home with Daehyun's father who was suffering from the loss of his wife." Yongguk began, "He was drinking alot, and i guess he wanted to end his life, unfortunately you were in the car with him."

I felt tears run down my cheek, I wish i could remember that day, I wish my mom would have told me all this. I wish my mother was more loving towards me, In reality she would only want me to do good in school, she wouldn't talk to me about life or my childhood or my father.

"Daehyun's father died didn't he?" I asked Yongguk, In that moment I saw a teary eyed Daehyun walk out from behind the stairs, where he seemed to be hiding for quite a while. 

"It had been such a long time since Zelo and I had seen you, cake." Daehyun said with his eyes full of sorrow, "Yongguk told us to act as If we didn't know you."

"I didn't want you to worry yourself." Yongguk said giving me a back hug. I cleaned away my tears as i saw Daehyun smile, 

"I call you cake because I've always had a love for cheese cake." Daehyun smiled "Since I was little I always called you Cake." 

I couldn't help but smile, This was too much, "Well there's alot I need to know don't I?" I asked the guys.

"Yes," Yongguk said walking around the kitchen "In fact today i need to train you to be the Gang leader, The position i have been training for ever since day one" 

**Author Note: This chapter was a little short and confusing, I hope you understand, i will explain more in the coming chapters**