Moods

My Gangster Husband

As I held Zelo in my arms i realized he wasn't all that crazy all the time, he acctually had feelings. Not that i never knew, I just could never see him sad. While I was comforting Zelo he told me stories of his father and how he was never much of a father to him. While this was happening Yongguk really thought too hard on the situation, and punched one or two holes in the wall, which caused the others to try and talk it out with him.

"I'm glad you acctually could comfort me," Zelo said as he took a sip of water from a bottle near him "I could never talk about this to any of the guys" 

"any time Zelo, I care for you alot." I said patting him on the shoulder as he seemed to calm down after letting all his feelings out on me, Zelo smiled,

"Gayun, You are really a kind person." he said looking me in the eyes, he looked tired from crying and seemed to inch closer and closer,

"You are two..." I said, my voice drifting off as i felt my self getting lighter, and gravity pulling me towards him. We inched close really quickly, but if felt like forever, all i could hear was my heart beating quickly as I slowly drifted to Zelo's lips, feeling my eyes getting heavy, until both of our lips touched. I felt a jolt in my stomach as Zelo grabbed onto me, now kissing me a bit deeply. I felt completely enticed in the moment untill we heard the door fling open, and yelling. We both jumped away from eachother as Daehyun ran inside grabbing us both by the arms with a paniced look.

"Youngjae, Its youngjae!" Daehyun said repeatedly, as he pushed us into a Van where Himchan was holding a shaking Youngjae down in his arms.

We drove to the nearest hospital where they attended Youngjae in the Emergency room.

We all sat in the waiting room.

"what happened" I asked Himchan, "Why was he shaking like that?"

Himchan stayed quiet for a bit, "I Think he was having a seizure..."

We all sat patiently in the waiting room, It was hard to look at Zelo the same way, I felt akward as our eyes would meet, and we would akwardly look away.

Yongguk seemed to see this tension, but ignored it. Yongguk decided to break the Akward silence,

"Yunnie, I'm sorry I was really rough on you, I just wanted to see what you would do in that kind of situation..." 

"Yes, I know, I shouldn't have acted so..." I got interruped by a doctor who walked in.

"Your, friend-"

"Brother" himchan interrupted, so that we could have more visitation rights.

"Your brother had a seizure from the bullet infection he had, he will be hopitalized for a short time, a week or two."

"how much would this cost?" Yongguk asked

"About, a hundred to two hundred dollars." the doctor said as Yongguk let out a sigh of relief.

"He will be fine right?" Asked Daehyun full of concern

"Yes, nothing to worry about lucky enough you brought him in before the damage was worse." The boys let out sighs of relief and chuckles,

"Can we see him now?" I asked looking at how worried everyone else was.

"Yes, Come right in throught here." the doctor said bringing us to Youngjae's hospital room, and letting us in.

we all gathered around Youngjae who seemed completely lifeless and without color, yet managed to smile.

"Hi, Gayun." Youngjae managed to say with a small smile.

"Look at him" Laughed Himchan "Still flirts as he's dying."

"I'm not dying!" snapped Youngjae, "Look at the mess I'm in after taking a shot for Himchan."

"you took a shot for Himchan?" I said in awe, "no wonder Himchan was looking after him"

Himchan Laughed, "Don't worry Youngjae, I'll re-pay you."

we joked around in the hospital for a long time, keeping Youngjae company all day as the nurse would come in and clense his wound occasionally. Zelo really didn't talk much, but I would catch him smiling at me.

"Gayun, The guys and I set up a Plan for you to train." Yongguk said with a wide gummy smile, "You will train untill Younjae is out of the Hospital."

"a-a week or two?" I studdered, "t-thats short time"

"But we can transform you into a great leader in that short time" Yongguk smiled.

"Yeah they can do it..." Youngjae said, "In fact It took me only a week to learn all the basics of the gang."

"Jongup and Zelo will train your strength and Excersice you, I Will teach you how to deal with gang-related situations, Daehyun and Himchan will teach you how to shoot guns and escape from danger." Yongguk said handing me a paper with the planned out week.

"Oh my goodness, I can't do this" I said looking at the paper, 

"Yes you can! Gayunnie is a strong girl." Zelo said with a big smile and a wink. I finnally agreed, and we made our way home leaving Youngjae in the hospital.

"Tommorow you Start training" said Yongguk with a smile as we all got ready to go to bed, "take a good look at the schedual I set up."

"Okay" I laughed as Zelo and I went to our room.

In the room I slept on my Bed as Zelo layed on the usual floor, "Don't you feel un-comfortable on the floor, I mean I techincally took your bed from you." I asked feeling bad for Zelo.

Zelo smiled "I guess I should sleep with you then, If you're so worried"

"N-no i wasn't wo-" I was intterupted by Zelo Jumping on the Bed with me and wrapping himself around me.

"I really feel akward about kissing you and crying in front of you..." whispered Zelo in the darkness,

"why? You shouldn't feel that way..Its good to open up." I whispered back.

"I know but usually I am Happy."

"You can't always be happy." I said closing my eyes to sleep, "Other moods are good sometimes."

"Moods..? Like love...?" asked Zelo, I felt his hand reach up and push some hair out of my face,

"Yes, any emotion..." I said sleepily, not really caring what Zelo was saying, or doing, I yawned and slowly drifted away.

"Good night Gayun." Zelo whispered, as i gently felt a pair of hot lips touch my cheek, My body warmed up and i fell asleep.

Little did I know what awaited me tomorrow morning.

***Author NOTE: Yes another really short chapter, I'm sorry! I'll try making my next chapers longer**