cake

My Gangster Husband

"I can dye your hair." Zelo suggested, Jongup just stared into nowhere in his own world.

"a-are you sure?" I asked reaching up to touch my cut-up locks.

"Yeah!" I've seen Yongjae hyung dye his hair several times!" Zelo said with a wink getting up and getting my red and blue hair dyes.

"Jongup-hyung!" Zelo said opening the boxes and mixing the colors in a dish "you wanna help me?"

Jongup blinked a bit, it seemed like he was a bit lost, but he snapped into reality, he laughed to himself "Yeah!" 

Both of the guys go up behind me and placed hair clips all over my hair, the brush over my hair. 

"It's gonna looks so bad-" Jongup whispered as they seemed to be slapping the colors on carelessly.

"Guys... Its getting on my skin and shirt.." I tried turning around to look at them but Zelo held my head forward,

"Wait we are almost done!" 

they finally covered my hair in the color, "Its so beautiful." Jongup said in amazement as Zelo bowed and clapped to himself as if he had acheved something grand, they were both covered in red and blue paint which looked purple-ish. 

"what do we do now, my hair is covered in goop." i said trying to get up, until jongup sat on my lap.

"you gotta wait gayun-sshi." Zelo said turning on the television, "we will wash it off when the others come back."

"Jongup you are kind of hevy can you...get off?" I questioned Jongup who was happily sittion on me.

he grinned at me "I can't." he stayed looking at me with a girlish smile and blush.

I stared strangely at him as he chuckled like a school girl does with her crush, then he turned to watch the TV with Zelo.

It seemed like hours had passed, and the two boys fell asleep watching some basic antenna television. It was three hours since the guys left and two since they had painted my hair.

I couldn't move because Jongup was so hevy and full of muscles. 

I suddenly heard cars pull up outside, i was so afraid, i tried waking up the other guys, but they wouldn't budge, the doors flew open and i screamed.

finally the other guys jumped up, Zelo quickly got a bat from under the couch he was laying on. 

In the door walked Yongguk holding a bloody yongjae in his arms, he came running placing daehyun on the table in the kitchen.

"You're gonna be fine." he whispered to yongjae who was in immence pain, Himchan and Daehyun walked in with a nurse as hostage.

Daehyun held a gun to her head and held one side of her firmly as himchan held the other side.

"okay, you need to help us." Yongguk demanded the nurse, "Our friend has been shot on the shoulder." the nurse looked like she has been struggling and crying, but she held together.

"I-I need tools." she studdered as Zelo ran to get her an emergency kit. 

The Nurse ripped the bottom part of her skirt as she scrambled under the pressure of a gun, she folded up the piece of skirt and placed it in Yongjae's mouth. "Bite down on this, Its gonna hurt." she said quickly taking out a pair of tweezers from the emergency Kit and sticking them in his bloody wound, Yongjae let out a muffled scream as she slowly pulled out the bullet and dropped it on the table beside her.

"I-I need something to numb the skin, and a sowwing kit!" she said in a Impatient voice "He's losing alot of blood."

Zelo ran to get a sowwing kit as the nurse cleaned the wound and placed a numbing medication on the wound.

"This shouldn't hurt much," she said as she scrambled to place the thread in the needle and braced yonjae before stabbing the needle in his skin. Yongjae screamed like he was dying it was so horrible, but yongguk held his hand through the pain. 

The nurse finished and cleaned his wound once more. The guys forced strong pain pills into Yongjae making him quickly pass out.

The nurse still had the gun Daehyun was holding to her head "P-please don't kill me, I have a baby girl." she pleaded crying, as Yongguk stared into her eyes coldly.

"I don't know. Its up to the boss." Yongguk said looking over at me. I felt imbarresed and tried covering the messy painted damp hair.

"uh..." I paused, "I don't know what to do oppa..." I said looking at daehyun and Yongguk. 

"Kill her, its evidence." Yongguk said as Daehyun clicked the gun, and the nurse sobbed,

"NO!" I shouted "Spare her! she has a daughter to raise."

Yongguk gave me a quick smirk and went back to the nurse "is Yongjae gonna live?" 

"yes, yes. Just give him daily pain killers, and clean his wound." she said trying to stop crying "Just please."

"Okay, we will let you go." yongguk whispered "But.." he pulled out a pair of scissors, and quickly snipped a lock of her hair.

"we will come after your family if you don't shut up. We will brutally murder your family and sell you as a slave on the streets."

I couldn't belive what Yongguk was saying, it sounded too cold.

"Himchan. give her 100 dollars to replace the nurse uniform, and drive her home safely." Yongguk said placing a blind over the woman's eyes and handing her over to himchan.

Himchan left with the woman and Yongguk carried Yongjae to his room.

"Were you really gonna kill her?" I asked Daehyun.

he chuckled as he wiped some blood off of his hands on his jeans, "that gun had no more rounds." 

I looked in shock at daehyun, "what happened anyways?" all the guys had minor injuries, but I wanted to know what happened to the rival gang.

"The rival gang won't mess with us anymore." he said with a slight laugh "Gayun. look at your hair, what did the guys do to you?" 

I reached up and felt the stiff hair paint. "they painted it for me..."

Daehyun laughed, "I'll help you with that, everyone is in Yongjae's room."

Daehyun grabbed me by the shoulders and walked me up to the restroom, taking off his shirt he started the shower. I was in amazement at his body, I didn't think he would have such a nice body.

"W-wait. You're not gonna shower me...!" I said reaching up and holding my clothing down. Daehyun laughed,

"look little cake, I am like your family i wouldn't try anything dirty like that with you now." Daehyun said pulling me into the shower with our clothing on.

we both were in the shower, Daehyun wearing his pants and me wearing my clothing. 

"Our clothing is pretty dirty as it is." he said as he turned me away from him

"Whoa whoa What are y-"

Daehyun began washing my hair out, and playing with it, chuckling to himself as he gave me weird hairstyles.

"Gayun-ah. don't you remember?" he asked as he turned me around and rinsed out my hair, looking into my eyes.

I blinked various times, "what are you talking about?" 

Daehyun's smile faded, "nothing." he continued to rinse me down and wash over his blood stained body.

"stay here." Daehyun said getting out of the shower and getting a towel for me, and a towel for him "Try your best to dry, Himchan doesnt like it when we make the floor wet."

Daehyun used his towel to help me dry my hair, My hair turned out purple because of these idiots. "The hair may look a bit un even, but it looks really... unique." Daehyun said looking at it in the mirror with me. Daehyun walked out of the restroom with me. "see you tomorrow morning cake." he said walking to his room.

"cake?" why was he calling me cake, and asking if I remembered him, these things ran through my head as I walked to my room.

that night all I could think about was, what was Daehyun talking about? Why does he act like he knows me so well.

Maybe with time i will figure out what he was talking about.