All I See Is A Bunch Of Flower boys...

My Gangster Husband

As the car made a stop yongguk removed his hands from my eyes, I felt blinded for a bit, my eye vision was blurry from having Yongguk covering my eyes, when i opened them Jongup's face was right in front of mine.

"HELLO!" he said waving over my eyes smiling

"Jongup, lets get her out~" Yongguk said opening the door and streaching

"Okay!" Jongup said enthusiastically grabbing me by the waist and throwing me over his shoulder, The sun was setting, and there was a slight breeze. I shivered with the cold, Jongup seemed to have felt me shivering, because he let me stand on my feet as he rapped his arms around my body, leading me to an abandoned warehouse, It looked like we were on the outside of a city near the ocean. 

Yongguk glaced over at Jongup holding me in his arm, and he quickly grabbed me, "yah, Jongup, just give her a sweater, be a gentle man." he said taking off his sweater and placing it over me.

We walked into the dark warehouse, which looked rusted and old.

"Yaaahh! Kids we brought the heiress!" Himchan yelled out in his deep manly voice, In that Moment the lights all , and two guys jumped out "WELCOME!" they shouted popping little confetti things.

They both ran up to me and the others

"Hello I'm Youngjae" said the one who was really happy, he shook my hand and smiled.

"I'm Daehyun." said the other hugging me, In that moment I didn't feel scared at all everyone was so happy. 

"Daehyun, where's Zelo?" asked Himchan looking around the ware house

Daehyun winked at me and bit his lip before he realized Himchan asked him a question,

"O-oh, he's in the usual spot." Daehyun answered as he studied me.

"Just leave him Himchan.." Youngjae said looking at me too, Youngjae had a very soft and warm feeling to him, the way he looked at me reminded me of soft icecream.

"Why does she have Duct tape?" Youngjae finnally asked Yongguk,

"We still haven't explained anything." Yongguk answered,

"Well take it off." Youngjae said getting close to my face, picking at my tape

Daehyun grabbed Youngjae's arm, "No, wait" He said as he turned to me, "Promise you wont scream okay baby?" he whispered, something about Daehyun was really attractive, I just couldn't point it out.

I nodded my head, At that moment Daehyun stepped back and Youngjae peeled the tape off.
"ouuuucchhhh....." I said softly as he peeled it.

Youngjae gave me i sweet smile "See it isn't so bad is it?" The way Youngjae said it made me want to kiss him on the cheek, he seemed so nice, and warm, I smiled back.

"W-what are you going to do with me?" I asked, "Whats going on?"

Come here, Yongguk pulled me to a little place that looked like a living room in the middle of the old warehouse, they had three couches, a television and a coffee table.

They sat me down and Yongguk pulled out some old papers.

"See, Gayun, Your father he-" 

"Where is he?" I interuppted him, Everyone looked down.

"He died." Jongup said from his seat, Yongguk's eyes seemed to water, but he blinked it away.

"here just read this." Himchan said getting up and handing me a paper;

 

 "Youngguk, as my eldest i leave it to you to continue your duties in our gang, I will also need you to find my daughter, and read her my will.

To my Only Daughter Ga-yunnie,

I'm sorry i couldn't be there but i give you my gang, My home, and the secret hide out. Take care of the gang, you are their boss now. The gang is your responsibility, and you are the gang's responsibility.

 My Yongguk will teach you everything you need to know. My home is now your property, i need you to watch out for the gang.

I love you dearly, and i know you are capable of this. 

Rules:

  • You cannot leave the gang
  • You will marry one of my guys by the time you turn 18.
  • You will not hurt anyone unless they hurt you
  • No dating outside of the gang
  • No one is alowed into the gang​ or our home
  • The guys cannot leave the gang
  • No friends, The gang is your friends.
  • Stay with the gang at ALL times

You are Yongguk's Property untill you get married."

 "Gang? Property?!" I questioned, "He didn't even know me! how could he give me such rules?" I couldn't believe my father was a gangster, these guy looked like they couldn't even kill a fly,

"Hey, Your father was a great man, He took us in when the world never wanted us." Yongguk said firmly, I looked around the room, I didn't see anything wrong with the boys, why wouldn't anyone want them?

"What does he mean I'm your property?" I asked Yongguk pointing at the paper,

"Yongguk is the best gangster out there. He is very strong!" Youngjae said smiling at his hyung.

Yongguk tried not to smile, "You idiot," He whispered with a slight laugh "Yeah i guess thats why I was put up to train you."

"Train me?" I asked again

"Yes your father only wanted you to take control of the gang." Said Jongup, "you need training from the best." 

I looked over the rules, it said i could only marry these guys, I couldn't help but smile they were all very handsome, "It says i have to m-marry one of you..."

The guys made an akward silence which was broken by Himchan clearing his throat.

"Yes. you have to only pick one of us." Daehyun said  avoiding eye contact.

"What if I don't want to do this?" I finally asked, on the inside i really didn't care this sounded fun, but i had to ask.

"You have no choice." Himchan snapped, "Boss said thats how its gunna be, and thats how it will be."

I let out i scoff, "I don't believe you guys are gangsters..you all look like a bunch of harmless flower boys." 

"Is that so?" asked Yongguk pulling out a gun, I stood speechless, as he shot a can in the distance

"Try running away, we all have guns." 

All the boys pulled out guns and loaded them, i knew there was no way out of this mess...